Niacin B3 Vitamin

I am experimenting with Niacin B3 for more than a month and I made major improvements mentally and physically.

Just a short quote from the following links why many guys here can benefit from Niacin:

This is an orginial quote!!! I am not so smart as many guys around here, who are deep in this biochemical stuff - which I dont understand - but when you read this quote isnt there anything we are all suffering from? adrenal glands problems - sex hormones - stress hormones - blood flow to the genitals? This almost sounds like this is made up - but it isnt! Read by yourself:

Read more: livestrong.com/article/39072-niacin-benefits-side-effects/#ixzz1yipCWECJ

somalab.net/niacin-sex-flush.php

news.menshealth.com/the-vitamin-for-a-stronger-erection/2011/08/18/

Or just google it by yourself - like I did.

Since everbody here has other symptoms I cannot say that this is help for everyone. I have physical and mental problems, especially after an orgasm. I also have/had a sleeping problem. I dont know how to express that, but I am feeling so much better than one month ago. I wouldnt say, that my symptoms are completely gone but this is such a major improve over only one month period! Brainfog is way better - sometimes completely gone - memory is so much better - in the night I get really sleepy - so my body almost forces me to go to sleep - I dont wake up in the middel of the night anymore and I can sleep more than 5 hours. I dont want to go into too much detail here. You have to try it on your own.

It´s not enough to have Niacin as a part of your multivitamin. You need to get a high dose of it and you must experience the flush to get the full benefit of it.

I have ordered it on amazon for 8,50 Euro. 250 pill bottle and the brand i bought is Puritans pride. There are also products which are flush free - dont order or buy these…

To get the flush you must take at least 100mg - fastening some hours before helps. Be warned. If you get the flush it will feel a little bit strange. Your skin will look like a sunburn for some minutes, you´ll feel a warmth spreading your body and you will feel an itchy sensation. It almost feels like an allergic reaction but tit isnt. This shall be healthy but this is also very very strange! Just search the web to find more information.

As I wrote some posts before in my member story and some other threads - this is my official one.

I really recommend this to everyone here. Try this. Maybe post your experiences. I am really sure that this is much more benificial than most if not all of the other natural supplements!

1 Like

interesting. thank you. what improvements have you seen libido wise?

I used niacin for 2-3 months with no improvements.

Hi researcher,

I´m not sure. Since my finasterid crash I had massive hormonal problems after every ejaculation which affected my physical and mental state. Since then my libido was totally gone. But this was also self induced - as a kind self protection because my body needed days to recover and these days were unbearable. So these problems are almost completely gone now and my libido is much better now. But maybe because I lost the fear of the days after… I dont know if it makes sense.

Hi moonman1,

Maybe it doesnt work with everyone but how did you take the Niacin? As I said before it is so important to experience the flush to get the full benefit. Did you take it every day? Did you take the flush type Niacin? Did you experience the Flush everyday?. I dont take it everyday - maybe all 3 days…

Regarding the flushing read this:

doctoryourself.com/niacin.html

I took it everyday and it was non-flush niacin.

i take it regularly, i think it helps in non sexual ways.

Not to get personal but Im just curious if it helped you with erections, or hornyness?

I take it. No improvement in “hornyness”, scientifically speaking.

I think my libido improved since I take it. But this is maybe because I got rid of most of the negative sides I had after an ejaculation. My sleep is better, my brainfog, depression, anxiety improved so that my overall being is improved. i feel a little bit more confident. And that maybe causes a little improvement libidowise. Although I am not really horny all day long. Before my finasterid crash I felt better after sex. After the crash I felt horrible for days afterwards. Now I think I am getting this good old feeling back.

So it helps me more on the mental side. But i think it also helps with the hormonal mess I am experiencing - so this is sexual related. I dont know if it helps with the shrinking problem or with the erection problems. This won´t be the cure for all of our problems. I dont know if this is going to help over a longer period. But my progression and the improvement in the quality of my life in the last 1,5 months were immense. Maybe this improvement continous - who knows…

I dont know if it is good to take it on a daily basis - because this flushing can also be annoying. So that is why I dont take it everyday. But I repeat it again - you need the flushing. If I dont flush - it does nothing to me - at least I think so…

But you have to experiment with it on your own. It´s not expensive. It´s only a Vitamin - so there is no risk…

Taking large doses of Niacin chronically can be rough on the liver especially when you consider our’s have likely been comprimised by Fin. Also, it will throw off the balance of the other b vitamens which is why you see b sold in a complex tab most of the time. Not discounting your improvements at all and I find this interesting but maybe check with your doctor regarding doseage, frequency, interactions, etc. Should also consider that maybe you were just Niacin deficent of course. There have been studies showing higher levels of Niacin improves mood on par or better than SSRI’s which could have changed your overall view of your symptoms a bit.

thanks for sharing this info joe. :smiley:

“When doses of over 3 grams per day of niacin are taken, more serious side effects can happen. These include liver problems, gout, ulcers of the digestive tract, loss of vision, high blood sugar, irregular heartbeat, and other serious problems.”

Highest I took was 150mg… I dont take it on a daily basis…

Niacin deficiancy:" At present, niacin deficiency is sometimes seen in developed countries, and it is usually apparent in conditions of poverty, malnutrition, and chronic alcoholism." I dont know - I eat, but okay I am not rich… But everything is possible…
But I indeed seem to have a Vitamin B problem. If I take a normal vitamin B complex I get real brainfog. So I cannot take that.

I read some posts on this forum that said that there is a also a big psychological side to our problems. To sleep better is the first step of getting better. Maybe to get rid of the psychological sides like brainfog causes a better libido. I think that is what I am experiencing. So Niacin is no libido booster on its own…

I also want to say, that I am not the big defender of Niacin and this theory. I am really glad about my improvement and this is definately related to Niacin. Like some guys here I also think that most supplements that we take do not have much of an impact on our problems. Not much would change if I stopped taking fish oil, multivitamin etc, and nothing changed when I stopped taking zinc, vitamin d, vitamin C, magnesium etc… But I think Niacin flush with its antioxidant and inflammatory effect is something different…

Brainfog is not psychological. It is neurological and caused by neurosteroid deprivation and neurological damage or other physical ailments such as hypothyroidism. It could be called a mental side effect, but not psychological.

Psychological implies it can be controlled by your mental state. Brainfog is caused by a physiological state that affects the mental state.

Okay, I took the same Brand from Puritans pride, just a few min ago also only 100mg. And WOW I´m having such a flush atm as you said. I look like sunburn skin warm and itchy, a strange feeling. realy weird, looks like an allergic reaction. OK wile im writing this its getting more red all over my body. kinda scarry!
Hope this didnt last for long.

Did that flush wear off?

Hey, ok here is what happen to me after that flush.
The “flush” and this is realy weird, I took 500mg Niacin a day before normal one. This does nothing to me. Today I took the Brand Joe78 is also taking 100mg. I took it on a empty stomach.
a few min later the Flush started and was realy realy scarry. I was looking realy realy bad red on my whole body, warm ithcy feeling. about ca. 30 min later this was totaly gone away. BUT!

The warm feeling lasts until now, my hands are warm I feel much better. Bloodflow in my whole body is great now. The feeling in my penis and scrotum came back before but is sometimes a up and down, now I had the whole day a good feeling and still! No joke! I will take it tomo too and will see what is does. All in all I can say it realy gave me a good feeling today.

Hey Brainbug,

wow, after i was reading your first post I was afraid you were totally scared of the reaction - but I wrote it before, this reaction is strange, bizarre and yes a bit scary. I was glad to read that this improved afterwards.

First time I took it, i was a little shocked too. Now I even like this warm feeling inside - although I still dont like the look. Red skin and warmth disappears really fast. Because the reaction can be intense I dont take it every day…

Now you know what I meant when I wrote this is something totally different. It´s just a vitamin but the reaction is crazy. Now you have to find out what positive effect this will have on you.

So again if anbody else wants to give this a try - search the web for information - at least the links I put into my posts.
First time you experience the flush don´t panic. Maybe start with 50 mg. Maybe 100mg is too much to beginn with. Second time you take it the reaction will not be as suprising and not as intense as the first time…

Hi! Thanks for updating! This is quite interesting. It might be the fact that you took the 100mg on an empty stomach that caused the flush. Please continue to update!

I will,
did not took it today, because I wanted to show my gf the “flush” but we went out. But!
my feeling is still there not 100% but about 80-90%. Ill take it tomo and see what happens.

Hey Brainbug,

I hope you are doing fine! How is the Niacin stuff going?