New York Post article about transgender PH member

If anyone hears any details about this story going to national media could you please post the station and time ASAP? Thanks.

Still on the DL…

Just as long as its not Springer, Maury or one of those types of shows.

Let’s hope not. I assumed it was one of the networks.

“Tmrw AM I will be on XM Sirius 102 Playboy Radio 10:30 AM EDT/7:30 AM PDT …Yay ! =) Merck CEO Ken Frasier, it’s time to do what’s right!”

He will also appear on next month’s cover of Cosmopolitan.

A-mazing lol

I’m not sure if this is a good or bad thing. Seems to be enjoying being a transgender a little to much.

“mandi” will be on playboy and cosmo?

news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/propecia-turned-woman-man-claims-235329178.html

Playboy radio, the cosmo was a joke.

Even tho this story’s over-the-top, it’s good we got another fin victim calling out Merck CEO Frazier and demanding a Propecia Recall thru the media.
medicaldaily.com/news/20120723/11037/mandi-mckee-propecia-transgender.htm

'My side of the story !! No-credit card req’d Free 7 Day Trial of Internet Sirius Satellite radio … Listen to me Wednesday morning after 10:30 AM EDT on Channel 102 The Playboy Radio Morning Show … OMG Merck CEO Ken Frasier you might want to hide tomorrow b/c I’m bringing facts to the table and you’ll be getting a piece of my mind !!! This movement is not stopping and you should not be sleeping well at night because WE are one force and coming for YOU !! I’ll be speaking for the thousands of men whose lives have been destroyed by your company’s medication you @#$^#@ !!! Be a MAN and apologize !!! How could thousands of men who took your “safe” drug Propecia all have the same story of failed careers, lost jobs, brain fog and cognitive impairment, feminized bodies and ruined relationships, and now studies show the effects may be permanent ??? I’ll tell you why !! Your company created this drug by replicating the brains of defected hermaphrodite sexually-ambiguous children in the Caribbean (tinyurl.com/​propecia-made-to-mimic-defects) - this was INTENTIONAL and PLANNED - and the recent studies show that your “creation” in replicating these defects was a SUCCESS !!! These men are now contacting me directly - and YOU PERSONALLY ARE TO BLAME for letting this stay on the market !! It’s just criminal and not one bit less !! Part of YOUR paycheck came from the wallet of Randy Santmann, the 22 year old Propecia victim who told his family in advance and then killed himself !! YOU are the decision maker, and sorry but the BUCK STOPS WITH YOU, “Kenny” !!! Argh :[

Can someone record this tomorrow, I really want to hear Mandi rip Frazier a new one. I also hear she gives great manicuring tips.

Niiiiiice look forward to hearing it

Mandi’s tinyurl didn’t work ( tinyurl.com/​propecia-made-to-mimic-defects )

But I dug up this gem from 1992:

nytimes.com/1992/02/16/business/keeping-the-pipeline-filled-at-merck.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm

wow.

It works on his blog. Just links to wiki: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finasteride#History

LOOOL :laughing:

Truth is, being controversial or not, she is on the news all over the place. Not the spokesperson we expected but she is making people google propecia.

(S)he deserves all the support (s)he can get from us guys… even thou Jay Leno is cracking jokes at his/her expense… this amount of media coverage is priceless and will raise some eyebrows. So please throw him/her a thanks if you get the chance.

‘It went well - I couldn’t record it, tried to with Google Voice, but it kept making a beeping sound so they had to hang up and call me back. Ugh! I just did a 2nd interview with the largest radio station in Canada - the Playboy interview was good though, I think I got a lot of awareness and info out there about what this drug is doing and Kevin and Andrea were both understanding and fun =)’

They are making a joke about PFS and no one is going to take us seriously.

It seems very odd to me. I wonder who is getting paid off.

Seems a bit ridiculous to say that. The sufferer outlines the full set of symptoms suffered, links here and calls out Merck and their CEO, don’t think a plant would be doing that.

As for everyone calling out Mandi for the billion dollar settlement, I’d rather that someone aimed high than just meekly accepted settled twenty grand for having their lives ruined like many here seem to be prepared for. Remember the total Vioxx payout came to $4.5 billion originally.