New PFS member onboard

Not inflammation but my penis seemed to have darker skin and was shriveled up for most of time after crash, for over a year.

Nowadays it just severely shrunken before stools, however my erection quality still not 100% what i still have is soft glans syndrome, but im sure time may heal that (or HCG in long run)

1 Like

Happy for you brother :100:

For me i was doing good but now i’m down again and my libido 0 again

1 Like

Keep your head up! If you’ve been good before, eventually you’ll recover constlantly

1 Like

I just read through this entire thread and noticed your IGF1 and also that you do intermittent fasting.

It’s kind of insane you had this high IGF1 as IF will decrease it.

Did you only do this test once or so you know if you had it long term?

I had horrible diet at the time

Hi Andras,

You mentioned that you do a no sugar diet, is this no refined sugars? Or no sugars of any kind (fruit, etc.)?

Have you yet regained your ability to be super excited about things?

Congratulations on your recovery, I can only hope that I can achieve what you have. I’m in the thick of it currently at 4+ months out and have recently had lost all hope as my anhedonia and emotional flatness has come in the last month, but your story has encouraged me. Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

Hey man, refined sugar and any other natural sugars that are highly concentrated. Having said that, I do avoid fruit too. Your main goal is to not let your glucose levels to spike which causes inflammation and lowered insulin sensitivity which we all know how bad is on top of PFS.

Thanks, thought its not complete recovery. I have the drive for life again, but for example have still no spontaneous erections or libido as it was prefin. I still suffer from testicular shrinkage, lower ejacuation volume, and hands which are dry and lost subcutaneous fat under finger’s skin.

I’m working on to recover completely, this is a long journey, brace yourself for that , but you will improve continously if you do the right things

1 Like

Thanks Andras. I see also that you had assistance from what appears to be a very good doctor. Did you do any medical interventions to assist your recover, or how did they help you?

I am currently on Carnivore diet which seems essentially what you were doing. I owe Starting this to the assistance of Ozeph as well. I saw great initial improvements but those has somewhat waned over past weeks. I will try to incorporate intermittent fasting now as well. It’s hard for me to stay on this diet though as I don’t enjoy eating this way and I have no way to know if it’s working. However seeing your success story also makes me want to stick with it some more. Any tips to make the diet more palatable? Eating all the fat and salt is wearing on me already.

2 Likes

hey @andras33, how are things going for you man?

1 Like

did you recover your muscle loss? for me thys symptom is bizarre