New PFS member onboard

U should do some blood tests. When i couldn’t get up from the bed it was very high free T4. Try to do a complete blood panel.

I did that allrady. I See the doctor in 7 of June to Analyse the Tests and tobget a Therapy.

I’ll ASK him about T4.

Thank you (my new Family)

Which tests did u do? Will u post it here plz?

After the visit in 7 June, yes. Including my Therapy.

same after 6months use. i got sides from 1st pill .completely impotent . insomnoa and bowel problems are the worst. keeping going down but. im know thinking about antidepressent(if they work). cant live like this

+++ RECOVERED 90% ! +++

Hey guys, im happy to report that I went through miracle months since april. I gradually got back my sexual capacity, physical sides started to imrpove and now I can say, I’m very close to have recovered, or returned to almost pre-fin health (90% recovery I’d say)
Here are the sides I had since my crash in february 2020, and i commented where I am with them:

1. zero libido - I have now some libido again, feeling to flirt women in clubs and bars, won back some confidence and I have sometimes an urge to fap even twice a day
  2. shrunken penis - my penile size in terms of lenght have pretty much regained its pre-fin size, only girth is somewhat less, but nothing that would make me upset, and i guess if my T levels rise, even girth will return to pre-fin size
  3. shrunken testicles - still seem to have shrunken scrotum, they even retract before toilet, which i cant remember I had before PFS. I think scrotum size might also recover once I manage to raise my T levels which are low at the moment
  4. frequently retracted testies (especially before stools) - still have, but less often, only before stools
  5. low ejacuation volume - this is one of the most incredible improvement! I have gained suprisingly a lot of volume - and with it orgasm pleasure - since march, I’d say im near to pre-fin ejacuation volume and quality
  6. watery ejacuation - as said above, even quality improved big time in the last 3 month, not watery sperm anymore
  7. low orgasm pleasure - orgasm pleasure is insane and satisfying again, almost like pre-fin
  8. erectile disfunction - I can reach almost every time my pre-fin erection quality, with my pre-fin size of around 15-16 cm lenght. But as mentioned above, its a little less hard at the top and less in girth
  9. universal muscle wastage - havent been to gym since last october, so cant comment if i can regain my muscles lost since the crash, but I return to gym soon and I’ll be able to report
  10. darkened circles around eyes - disappeared
  11. chronic fatigue (MY WORST SIDE) - Im much more fresh during daytime finally again. This was my most crushing side. Still I get really tired from around 6pm every day, like totally drained, but I can at least fall asleep easily this way
  12. brain fog / slurred speech - my cognitive capabilities are completely recovered, I can speak and manage my company as I could before PFS
  13. occasional anxiety and severe depression - recovered, havent experienced these mental sides since months
  14. anhedonia - I have a drive to go out with friends again, to expand my business, and even to flirt with girls again. recovered this side too
  15. rapidly worsened androgenic alopecia - My hair thickness started to regrow
  16. stronger beard and body hair growth - its kind of pending, but could be due to low T levels
  17. thinned eyebrows - my eyebrows started to strenghten beautifully again, I could regrow pre-fin dark and masculin eyebrows soon
  18. dry skin on penile skin and hand palms / prune-like fingers - i started to feel sweaty hands sometimes again. Prune like fingers I found out were result of cold weather, nothing more

Guys I cant tell you how relieved i feel! I appreciate the time I’ve spent here. I’ll stick around for some months maybe to help those who are new here and are afraid that this disease is irreversable. Its not. Believe in your mind and body.

cheers!

6 Likes

Hey andras, your post gave me a lot of hope today. Still suffering here after 1.5 years because of saw palmetto. Good to see the shrinkage is reversible.

Go enjoy your life!

1 Like

Did you get any treatment or spontaneous recovery? I see you mentioned working with a endocrinologist in one of your post.

I’m glad you recovered so well!

1 Like

I did and will always do

• intermittent fasting
  • zero sugar diet
  • high leafy greens
  • if meat, only fish when possible
  • vit D
  • vit B complex
  • NMN
  • i will do regular excersize again soon

I managed to overcome worst (mental) times by going for long walks. I would recommend people here to spend less time on this forum analysing others suffer and concentrate on your own recovery

5 Likes

Good to see your recovering!

1 Like

Congrats man! That’s awesome!

1 Like

Hi bro,

It is great to hear that you are 90% recovered now, it really give hopes, enjoy your life again you deserve it. I even feel a little bit jealous haha. I quit fin for 10 months and still have a way to go, hope that after several months at your time point I can make the same progress as you.

Best wishes.

2 Likes

Hey man,
Thanks, we are all different but im sure we have great chance to improve
Heads up and go forward!

Hey Andras, thanks a lot for sharing your story. Although I’m already 16 months into this mess and took 20 pills of 1mg, this gives me hope.

Did you also experience severe emotional flatness? And a total loss of feeling emotional interaction with other people? I feel like a robot.
I’m not feeling good emotions, nor bad emotions, just super flat. I don’t “feel” depressed.
It seems like our symptoms are almost exactly similar, if you also experienced the emotional flatness and loss of emotional interaction.

What was your intermittent fasting regimen like?
I have a “healthy” varied diet but do eat meat 2-3 times a week, and do have sugar/sweet stuff still. I will cut this out.
Did you do no exercising at all? I run ±2-3 times a week.

Did you ever have a blood test?

By the way, I’m still on hCG 150IU eod because my low testosterone levels seemed to give me chronic fatigue (testosteron 9nmol/L, normal for my age is ±22nmol/L).

Hey man!
I not only felt emotional flat, but even suicidal for a long time. But it improved gradually. I dont have emotional flatness anymore, because i enjoy to do certain things again ,and beginning to look forward going out to meet some friends again.
What i still suffer of in terms of emotions, i cant become positivey super excited about things i used to (for example cant get happy excitement to start a day or when i see hot girls) But im sure with time I’ll regain that emotional vibe too.

My intermit fasting is simply skipping breakfast, so i dont snack anything between 6pm and 12 am next day. (18/6)
I recently returned weight lifting, it feels great. Just had 3rd excersize day in a row.

Yea i had plenty of blood tests. Read this threads previous posts.

Good luck with your HCG. I have still low T levels too with 13 nmol/l, i try tribulus again.

2 Likes

Its been a while I havent updated my health status. I thought I do so to motivate new sufferers, because i’ve improved worlds ,im really on recovery road.

1. zero libido - libido almost back to normal.
  2. shrunken penis - pretty much prefin size again, although I still suffer from soft glans despite proper erections
  3. shrunken testicles - balls still shrunken
  4. frequently retracted testies (especially before stools) - still have, but less often, only before stools
  5. low ejacuation volume - this is one of the most incredible improvement! I have gained suprisingly a lot of volume - and with it orgasm pleasure - since march, I’d say im near to pre-fin ejacuation volume and quality
  6. watery ejacuation - quality improves month by month, though still not as healthy and thick sperm as prefin
  7. low orgasm pleasure - orgasm pleasure is insane and satisfying again, almost like pre-fin
  8. erectile disfunction - I can reach almost every time my pre-fin erection quality, with my pre-fin size of around 15-16 cm lenght. But as mentioned above, its a little less hard at the top and less in girth
  9. universal muscle wastage - I seem to react very well to weight lifting and my muscle mass started to rebuild
  10. darkened circles around eyes - disappeared
  11. chronic fatigue (MY WORST SIDE) - Im much more fresh during daytime finally again. This was my most crushing side. Still I get really tired from around 6pm every day, like totally drained, but I can at least fall asleep easily this way
  12. brain fog / slurred speech - my cognitive capabilities are completely recovered, I can speak and manage my company as I could before PFS
  13. occasional anxiety and severe depression - recovered, havent experienced these mental sides since May 2021
  14. anhedonia - I have a drive to go out with friends again, to expand my business, and even to flirt with girls again. recovered this side too
  15. rapidly worsened androgenic alopecia - stabilized
  16. stronger beard and body hair growth - back to normal
  17. thinned eyebrows - my eyebrows started to strenghten beautifully again, I could regrow pre-fin dark and masculin eyebrows soon
  18. dry skin on penile skin and hand palms / prune-like fingers - i started to feel sweaty hands sometimes again. Prune like fingers I found out were result of cold weather, nothing more

I might have to try HCG in a few months or years if my glans dont reach hard state during erections and my testicles dont regrow. But other than these, I’d say i’m like pre-fin finally again

6 Likes

Congratulations on leaving this hell.I envy you so much!Have you ever experienced penis pain and inflammation?My pale penis makes me despair.

Not inflammation but my penis seemed to have darker skin and was shriveled up for most of time after crash, for over a year.

Nowadays it just severely shrunken before stools, however my erection quality still not 100% what i still have is soft glans syndrome, but im sure time may heal that (or HCG in long run)

1 Like

Happy for you brother :100:

For me i was doing good but now i’m down again and my libido 0 again

1 Like

Keep your head up! If you’ve been good before, eventually you’ll recover constlantly

1 Like