New idea about our condition

I think the peptide along with the other natural remedies can be the cure, and that given enough time, the body can actually heal in a low Inflammation environment.

If it works I hope the foundation can reimburse you for the cost!

Should i do those tests?

1 Like

Yes absolutely

1 Like

Could this be a help or a hint to maybe improve our condition? What else i could test? If im gonna live with this at least I can try to make some progress for us.

Im currently on antibiotics so how much time i should wait after last dose to make those tests?

1 Like

I am fairly certain the inflammatory markers are going to be high. But yes testing can make certainty for us. I would also check T and dht levels. I predict dht will be a high amount compared to T if IL6 is high.

I would do the tests when not on other drugs.

1 Like

For testing these inflammatory markers you need to get a spinal tap done from what I know, unfortunately thats not risk free. If it was risk free I would have already done it myself.

How many days off antibiotics? My T went from before fin 760 to 500 after fin range 280-900. Waiting for dht. What is the cause of this statement that my dht will be higher in comparison. Pre fin dht was 900 range up to 990 i think.

In my lab for those exams they need blood.

1 Like

And also im thinking about doing spinal tap to measure allo etc. Does this makes any sense?

How are you going to test for the inflammatory markers?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2527211/#:~:text=Apocynin%20(4-hydroxy-3,a%20number%20of%20inflammatory%20diseases.

https://jcs.biologists.org/content/119/4/722

Some of the articles I read to get to my hypothesis.

For this exam they need something what is called heparin blood. So what would be the next steps after those exams?

From my readings it seems that DHT and IL6 are inversely related in that low DHT increases IL6 and high DHT reduces IL6.

I think my body is probably producing a lot of DHT to combat IL6

Fuck me. We are doing what scientists are supposed to do. Tragic. Baylor study is somewhat significant or it probably wont give us anything?

Sorry I am unfamiliar with the Baylor study. If it is about epigenetics it is somewhat significant to this as Inflammation switches off genes

Eh we will see then. Im only worried about ahnedonia, nothing else ( i have other sides too ).

Something beneficial to add would be PEA probably: https://www.researchgate.net/figure/PEA-modulation-of-central-and-peripheral-inflammatory-cytokines-Changes-in-Tnf-a-IL-1b_fig3_327439988

It reduces TNF-a which was elevated in Melcangis mouse study. Also look for PEAs effects on IL6, you might find this quite interesting.

1 Like

this is weird because I have an average DHT level.

As do I.

I appreciate the amount of effort you’ve put into this post but you should realise that almost every chronic disease humans face has an inflammatory/ROS component.

CVD, depression, Alzheimer’s, immune disorders or even ageing itself, you name it look up x disease and ROS/inflammation there will be research on it. Most of the time inflammation or oxidative stress is probably a downstream consequence of disease itself rather than a driver. Where there is dysregulation inflammation/ROS will be associated with it.

Whatever the case reducing ROS will probably benefit your health regardless, so go nuts i guess.

2 Likes

Yes that is true.

In terms of our disease it is cool to know that NADPH oxidase directly lowers allopregnelonone and upregulates arginase.

Both of which may contribute to our mental and sexual problems.

More interesting is seeing that inhibition of DHT may cause an IL6 inflammatory cascade and ramp up NADPH oxidase

1 Like