NETFLIX and other mainstream channels

i was watching Murder Mountain on netflix (btw its a gr8 documentary), its about a murder case that hasnt been resolved yet due to local police denial. i am sure this show will bring attention to the forgotten case and they will bust the killer, long story short i was thinking Netflix and other mainstream channels can bring attention to our case. i looked up netflix website it says all the show ideas should come through their agents so apparently netflix is not an option (except that we have somebody here linked to them) but we can still email other channels to make some documentaries about PFS (if we send numerous emails we might get a chance). ill look up other channels communication mediums and i will update my post.

3 Likes

Instead of waiting for Netflix you could be going out into forums that you visit and tell them about PFS. You don’t need Netflix to do this, thanks to the internet you are your own media :slight_smile: Spending 10 mins per week posting about PFS on another forum such finance, film etc those minutes will soon add up and help to further our cause.

1 Like

We’d love for members to get involved in projects we’re running. This is the Community Projects sub-forum, where we’ve got live projects to work on:

Get involved, guys.

3 Likes