Need your advices

Frankly speaking, I’ve taken tribulus in different dosages from different brands and while I think it may have helped, I couldn’t isolate its affects since I was also taking other herbs at the time. That said, my impression is that it may help with libido. I started at 300mg/d up to 1000mg/d. The positive effects are usually transient in nature I’ve observed, so it must be cycled.
@PFS25

Read this thread I believe tribulus has cured me!

Here is the science of how protodioscin works. I found a study posted below on pubmed that showed protodioscin INCREASES THE

DENSITY OF ANDROGEN RECEPTORS in the hypothalamus of rats. It does this by increasing their immunoreactivity, which is the number of receptors that each cell creates on its surface. My mind was blown. What did I just read? Thats when I decided to find the brand with the most protodioscin and take tons of it. The way it works is that protodioscin is a steroidal saponin similar to cholesterol, just like the horrid active ingredient beta sistosteral in Saw Palmetto, and Finasteride derived from progesterone, which in turn is derived originally from lipids and cholesterol. I believe Protodisocin basically works like a pseudo hormone or pseudo redutase enzyme, just like beta sistosteral and finasteride do, except I think it is does the opposite thing to your physiology. It could even cause its own ‘epigenetic changes’ that work in the opposite way of PFS. In my opinion, by increasing androgen receptors it makes it so the body can use the hormones you create.

1 Like

I’m planning to take 1 or 2 pills every other day with tongka , for example :
day 1 tribulus 1 pill
day 2 tongka 1 pill
day 3 tribulus 1 pill
day 4 tongka 1 pill and son on until the body develop a tolerance then it’ll stop for a few weeks

What do you think ?

Sounds like a plan. Make sure you list down all your current symptoms before starting as a baseline. Listen carefully to your body when you start taking them so you can assess their effectiveness and/or detrimental effects should they occur.
@PFS25

1 Like

@Das For someone that has been talking a lot on this forum and has been quite some time on it, it suprises me that you haven’t taken the survey.
Do you need any help with it?

2 Likes

And what makes you think that [quote=“Das, post:22, topic:45225”]
I found a study posted below on pubmed that showed protodioscin INCREASES THE

DENSITY OF ANDROGEN RECEPTORS
[/quote]

Yes, but he was referring to sensitivity, not density. If you actually took the time to read the literature about PFS sufferers you’d note that an increase AR density was observed in tissue over the control group.

Density is not the same as sensitivity. In fact the most common theory is that the density substantially increases to mitigate the effect of a loss of sensitivity of the individual receptors.

1 Like

Yes of course I will.

@orthogs I see and how do increase or decrease receptors?

@Das, I don’t know. Sensitivity or density? Do you honestly believe it should so simple? Like tuning up a car?