Ncsugrad's PFS diary

Wow man this is really great! So is it all the tribulus? Have you ever be able to cure those things before using Tribulus? Do you see any improvements on erections and semen volume? Thanks.

Honestly, I can’t really say that for sure. Some people get better after an HCG cycle, some people get better after tribulus, some people after taking R-Andro for a bit… and I’ve done all 3 at some point in the last month or two, so I don’t really know which is making me feel good right now

I have to say that the days right after I started Tribulus were the best I remember though, so it seems like it was doing something… I was like 85% normal, no going numb during sex issues, etc. It was awesome. My scalp itched like crazy (not uncommon in people with higher DHT) and there was something else that I can’t remember that was classic DHT. (edit: oh yeah, I had a lot of hair shedding)

I’m going to do another cycle or two on Tribulus and see if things go up or down

edit: sex last night was pretty normal… in a good way.

1 Like

Last night was shit–very low sensitivity and even low’ish libido, less hard than usual erections, which is quite strange for me. So, not a good night. Could not finish.

No erection issues this morning but still couldn’t finish… but that’t not surprising. My success rate in the morning isn’t all that great, even pre-PFS.

So yeah, not a good day. It’s mind boggling to me how fast I can swing from awesome sensation/sex on Monday to the opposite on Wednesday. Very frustrating.

I start my next Tribulus cycle tomorrow so we’ll see how that goes I suppose. Taking it easy until Saturday, maybe I’ll be “ready to go” by then

That’s gonna happen. I ordered some high proto trib from amazon. Not the mediherb but close in terms of ingredients. The trib i use is apparently junk.

You mean the swings will happen?

I guess so. Still sucks though.

Has anyone ever noticed odd changes to your senses of taste and smell? I haven’t really been able to smell much in years but the last few days I can smell all kinds of stuff. Not always a good thing, lol

Just curious. It’s very strange and perhaps not related at all. Just thought it might could be some weird sign of high estrogen or something like that.

Also, has anyone noted an Iodine deficiency? I’m just starting to look into it but my body temp is low… like peaks at 97.4 and gets to 96’s at the lowest. I’m almost always cold, eyebrows are thinning (gf has pointed this out multiple times lately). It matches very well to some of the things I have going on.

After going through all the salt I’ve been using, I found that all of it is Iodine free, so doubt I’ve been getting any in a while.

It’s probably a long shot… but super easy to test, so I’m going to give an iodine supplement a shot and see what happens. Should be here tomorrow.

1 Like

Start very small

Will do

Still def a bad time for me lately. No go for finishing tonight. No go last wednesday too. Nothing in between. I should have been dying by today.

This really sucks. Not sure what to try next or if I need to just do nothing for a while. Started a new Tribulus cycle yesterday which made me feel awesome the first time. Didn’t seem to do anything this time.

Have you done thyroid labs yet?

Yes. TSH was 2.5, which is normal by lab standards but it really should be closer to 1 supposedly. But that’s just going by internet science… not sure it’s true or not

That could be clinically significant man! You do free t3, T3, and T4 too? You need those because TSH alone doesn’t tell you if you have sufficient thyroid hormone.

I had free t3 and free t4 done, haven’t researched those much yet to know what’s good vs “normal”

Both came back normal as far as the lab ranges go. Free t4 was on the high side, free t3 right in the middle

Well, had a successful round 2, so I guess that’s a plus at least, lol

Any thoughts on cysteine (NAC) and histidine? Seems to be some other forums are looking at that (as well as a few people here)

Quotes, from another forum:

When I gave cysteine to Scenes , he felt recovered within days.)) And tons of other people reacted to NAC the same way.

Cysteine is needed to make zinc finger, connect AR to ARE. without cysteine there is no connection.

this is why when you took tribulus you felt bad. since it increased your 5AR by increasing NADPH

and since you dont have cysteine, this caused oxidative stress and less cortisol availability.

the minute you added Cysteine, cortisol started to work, and increasing 5AR was ok.

I tried Histidine without any positive or negative effects.

1 Like

Thanks, good to know. I’m going to give it a shot… figure I might as well at this point.

Update wise: pretty much the same. I actually feel pretty good as far as mood/depression go but sexual issues are unchanged. No erection issues, just can’t finish in less than like 30 minutes lately. It isn’t as awesome as it sounds.

1 Like

Damn that sounds awesome! )))

1 Like

Haha, I promise it isn’t. I’d gladly trade it for some PE for a bit lol

Going 30 mins because you’re holding off is entirely different than having to be totally exhausted before it’s even possible. It gets very frustrating

1 Like