Name up to three things that have helped relieve your pfs symptons the most?

Fasting for an extended period of time then carb backloading: Did this accidentally once and woke up the next morning having 50-60% of my pre-pfs androgenic activity. Could not reliably recreate it.

Getting back on my drug (Minoxidil): Brought me to 70-80% for 3 days, then I started changing the doses and it never really worked the same again. Quit after 4 weeks.

St John’s Wort: An antiandrogenic antidepressive herb that has helped greatly with my condition all around. 2x is superior to 3x a day, and about 8 hours after taking it I start to feel significantly better. High doses of caffeine and amino acids (I just take amino-energy) work well with it as well.

• Edging (improves erectile function for the next few hours, followed by an opposite effect the rest of the day)
  • My favorite: sleeping in tight stretchy underwear. Temporarily boosts and prolongs morning wood and, remarkably, desire/sensation along with it. My explanation: it makes any nocturnal erections put pressure on the underside of my tip (where I have some sensitivity left) and down on my shaft. Perhaps enhanced due to my slight downward curve. The effect is strongest with one particular piece of underwear: synthetic 8% spandex boxer briefs from Jockey “Life”, one size too small, something like this. I noticed it’s healther to not wear these these every night (blood flow).
1 Like