My symptoms have made me suicidal and propecia caused this

Hello, I am good. I am getting better right now.

7 Likes

Iā€™m incredibly glad you posted and incredibly glad there is good news too! Very very best wishes to you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m so glad to hear youā€™re doing well @Lover.Of.God

Iā€™ve had PFS quite a while - 7.5 years - and while Iā€™m not who I used to be, Iā€™ve definitely had improvement over that time. The worst does subside, and there are things in life I can find enjoyment in. If youā€™d ever like to talk, please reach out and Iā€™d be happy to have a call.

I also noticed a few users who havenā€™t completed the patient survey in this thread. @gomesemog @tab @Zonz2 @lbv @Poisonpalmetto @empiricist01 and @Lover.Of.God could you all please do us a massive favour and complete the survey via the link at the top of the forum? It will only take 30 minutes, and it will be invaluable for our current efforts with researchers.

Thank you all!

Can the title of this thread be edited?
Admins what can be done about thread titles like this please?

1 Like

Weā€™ve retitled the post. Thanks for raising this.

2 Likes

Appreciated :+1:t3:

I am getting better guys. I can masturbate more often(still struggle sometimes). I lost some weghts too in few months I wonā€™t be obese anymore. Also I started to new antidepressant and I donā€™t have any depression symptoms anymore. My only concern is I donā€™t know if I can have sex like I supposed to be-like pre-finas time-. I am virgin so I donā€™t know how sex feels normally.