My Proviron Protocol (Cooper)

Just a little update: I don’t really feel anything. My libido seems to be diminished. Which is a good thing actually as for the hypothesis goes… I have like 40 pills left, so i will be on 75mg for one more week and at the 4th and last week, i will increase my dose to 100mg and quit after the 4th week.

Im looking forward to my state afer the treatment. I hope my baseline and the AR’s (downregulating) start recover itself to a better place. Im not going to visit this forum until i quit for a week. Stay tough guys.

7 Likes

Update time. So… I have increased my dosage up to 100mg and then last two days up to 125mg and then i quit. The whole cycle lasted 30 days. It’s been 6 days since i quit the drug and sad news for now, i feel worse.

My premature ejaculaiton is worse than ever. Libido is still diminshed, semen volume is still low and i have low energy levels. Feeling unmotived and tired. I don’t know what to expect in the following weeks so if there is a chance of improvement, please someone tell me. Maybe my body is still adjusting and trying to correct things and needs time.

I am still happy that i tried this, now i can move on to the next step if nothing happens, im thinking to try 200mg Proviron for a longer period or HCG 250iu with Clomid+ GYM. Any thoughts? Thanks.

PS: An important scientific question: I always thought my problem was tissue spesific, because i only had low semen volume when i first ‘‘crashed’’ so, if my AR problem is prostate fixated let’s say, i should have experience an INCREASE in libido and all other prostate unrelated sexual parts right? So this experiment might indicate that my AR’s on my whole body are just fucked up and Accutane could have damaged my height development etc? I think healthy people go extremely horny on Proviron even on low doses…

5 Likes

I’d consider one thing at a time. Maybe HCG, as the combo some in other forums are suggesting and claiming replication in success?

1 Like

Did you PCT after proviron? Because proviron is also suppressive of your natural test (although not as bad as most steroids)

And give your body a month or two to recover from your cycle after starting a new one.

1 Like

No, i didn’t do a PCT yet. I know it supresses total T, mine was already low 450ngdl, so maybe i should do one but with what? Hcg alone?

2 Likes

Check steroid forums on PCT’s, it’s full of info there. HCG, clomid an nolvadex are the classics for PCT. Some only take one, others a combination.

1 Like

Personally, I’d skip any form of PCT now that it’s already been a week off the drug and it would likely take you a while to access the SERMs.

It took me about 4 weeks to start feeling improvements, but it might take you a couple of months (like Pal) without the PCT. Just hang in there and don’t do anything that might jeopardize the result. I say give it at least 2 months before writing it off and moving to the next thing.

There’s a recovery thread by @Livid171. Mild supplement cycling with ALCAR/Rhodiola are probably the only thing I’d throw in right now.

1 Like

Guys so it’s been 3 weeks and nothing happened. I still feel bad sexually. I will wait one more week and a half before taking anything again.
I was thinking to do low dose Clomid? What you guys think? Was my dosages too low to affect my AR or it is still going to have an affect on me?

1 Like

I think you really should really consider microdosing this in the mcg range, especially as a topical cream on the penis.

Hi cooper, how were you on proviron, did some symptoms inprove while on it? Skin oil, thickness, grainy look, les subq fat, mood? How was strength in hanss and tempersture in feet and hands?

Im considerin runnin proviron 6 months, to see what will happen. Bit want to know if i at least coul be better while on it.

2 Likes