My physical-muscular change (in 6 months)

My physical-muscular change (in 6 months).
Before 2018, May. Now. Different person.

For some strange reason I have increased the hairs, then are sent to fall.

I lost muscle mass TOTALLY. (12Kg)
Vascularity, bone. From a model, I became a shit.

A change of only a few months.
PFS totally DESTROYED me physically.

PS. I was natural.

4 Likes

@gents93 @lowe2sucks @axolotl also you?

1 Like

WTF! I’m not anymore!

Thats extrem! For me it almost the same. Its really sad and unbelivible

2 Likes

Absurd that a shitty drug can make such a mess! I COMPLETELY DESTROYED, physically, mentally, sexually! This is a shit nightmare !! My doctor must die badly!!! Fuck Bastard!!!

I understand Youre anger! This things shouldent suppose to happen! For me i take one day a time otherwise i become crazy! If you need/want to talk send me a pm

2 Likes

Ok @Patrik82 thanks my friend

2 Likes

Yes. My body was beautiful, I had an incredible muscle mass, I was as hard as I was in steel, now I seem to be made of marschmallow! Arms, legs, everything disappears, as if it was eaten by something mysterious. We must find a damn cure! I wonder if CRISPR can solve our problem …

3 Likes

I have send a damage rapport to the swedish medical insurance company. Its going to be interesting to see if they will reconase that my damage comes from propecia. I proberly will get an answer during winter

2 Likes

Weel. Let us know! I do not know how I can do it legally…
but I would love to kill my doctor. I’m honest.

OMG. That terrific. I have the same problem but not so much as You.

1 Like

I think every country should have this insurance system because then you dont need to go to court and there only have to be a very likely chance that it is the drug that made the damage for them to approve it!

1 Like

Yes. In January, after 7, I will be visited by Daniele Santi, a colleague of Roberto Cosimo Melcangi that studies the syndrome PFS for the diagnosis. I keep updated. In the meantime, I update my story ,.

1 Like

Even If it wouldent change my condition it would give me some kind of recognition

1 Like

I’ve managed to recover my weight completely…

1 Like

Weight and muscle @tisho1012?

1 Like

You @Greek lost muscle?

yes i’ve lost 9kgs. but i’ve also gained water and lost muscle and gained fat. so my body composition has changed pretty drastically.

1 Like

If you want to post photos you too.

I haven’t yet posted in these forums, but I just stumbled across this post. I too have been extremely frustrated. I feel that my intense workouts do almost nothing for me. I spent the last 3 weeks off work and just focused on getting my muscle back. Almost like angry workouts like im trying to fight the PFS out of me. I feel like stomach looks like someone who barely works out and I barely fill my shirts out anymore. I feel like a little ***** around my friends with how my shirt is baggy. I also worry that I have mild gynecomastic but I am not 100% sure. I just know it doesn’t look manly like I want it to. It’s pissing me off. Is this is in my head or is this PFS physcially destroying our ability to build muscle (to go along with the persistent ED issues)

1 Like