My mom has passed away. I can't live this life

My mom passed away today morning. She died of not getting enough oxygen in body due to covid. I can’t take this anymore. My mom was the most purest soul I had ever seen. I can’t believe this. I am just dead inside. My mom was my everything, now I feel like everything is just over.

21 Likes

I’m so, so sorry to hear this. I lost a close family member about 18 months ago and I can tell you that as much as things feel like they’ll never get easier, they do. It’s not easy but they do.

If you want to talk about it further feel free to drop me a DM but otherwise I wish you all the strength and condolences in the world.

3 Likes

@anon74895881 I’m so so sorry

1 Like

I just can’t believe this. My soul has got taken away. My innocent mom :sob::sob:

4 Likes

I was very close to my mam, I lost her 10 years ago, she was the nicest person I’d ever met, and I was lucky she was my mam. Your mom sounds like a very special lady too. I never thought I’d get through another day without her but I did. Believe she’s with and around you she lives on that’s how I cope. Too soon for such words but I don’t know what to say. Grieve and cry and let it out time will help although it won’t seem possible right now. :heartbeat:

2 Likes

This is heartbreaking. Hope you can find some support and strength to go on. I haven’t lost my parents but this fear is always on the back of my mind. We are here for you, dude.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear this. I echo the sentiments of the other guys who posted. I’m thinking of you just now. Although I haven’t lost a parent I do resolutely feel that my grandparents are with me. They are absolutely built into the dna of me and they and their memories are inseparable to who I am. They are a constant tap of love and support even if they are not there in person. Please continue to reach out. The community here is here for you x

3 Likes

I’m so deeply sorry to hear this.

In difficult times, parents are often the people we can rely on the most to stay by our sides, so I know this must be so devastating on top of all you’re coping with. There’s very little I can say to help, but I just wanted to say I’m thinking of you, and I know many others are too.

Please keep being brave, @anon74895881 .

5 Likes

I’m very sorry, my deepest condolances.

2 Likes

My mom’s oxygen level used to get 40-50% even when she kept oxygen mask. She was just dying of not getting oxygen yesterday. I couldn’t control myself. Doctors told me ur mom is not keeping mask, she is throwing it away. She was just too much scared.

My relation with my mom was the purest, she was my own soul. Since 23 years I am with her everyday, she loved me more than herself, wanted to see me as some successful person, getting married. I am just dead right now i can’t believe this.

5 Likes

I am so sorry brother. Please stay strong.

1 Like

We are you with you. We all are.

Wish we could keep you company and give you a warm hug.

Life will get better. It will, there will be a cure to this state of ours and you will bloom and make your
mom proud.

2 Likes

My condolences. I wish you a lot of strength in this time of mourning.

2 Likes

So sorry for your loss. I wish you the strength to heal. There will be better days ahead.

2 Likes

So Sorry to hear that man… Hope you find strength.

2 Likes

Condolences to you and yours.

2 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss. Stay strong and never give up. Your Mother is proud of you. May she rest in peace.

3 Likes

My condolences. If you need to talk, please feel free to reach out.

2 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss

Covid is a horrible thing
She’s in a good place and is no longer suffering

Really sorry for your loss.

2 Likes

My mom always used to say “u can do ur paintings till there is that wall, once that wall is gone, u will know”. I couldn’t give her any happiness in this life. My mom is the only person in this world who believed in my pfs and wanted to take me to best doctor in this country. She wanted to see me self dependent, living without any financial support or help from anyone becoz she came from a very financially poor background. I I just did a big mistake to stay with her so much, she loved me more than herself and i just love her more than myself. I I just can’t take this anymore. No one should get such a good mom, the time of separation is just intolerable for some souls.

My beloved mom :heart: i just want to reach to u soon. The only satisfaction i have is one day i will be dead too.

10 Likes