My mom has passed away. I can't live this life

I am so sorry this happened to you man, my condolences go out to you, stay strong brother.

1 Like

If she wanted you to be a successful person, then that’s all the more reason to take care after yourself and make the best of what is left. Take your time and try to live the life she would have wanted for you, as difficult as that might be right now. Stay strong.

1 Like

I’m truly sorry to hear this. I cannot imagine what it’s like to lose a parent. All I can say is to try your best to live your life to the fullest in her honor, as that is what I believe parents want for their children, to live a good life. Take all of the time you need, don’t be hard on yourself.

Best wishes to you.

1 Like

I’m so sorry to hear this @anon74895881.

1 Like

Please accept my deep condolences my friend
Very sorry to hear of this

1 Like

My deepest condolences bro. May she rest in peace. I’m sure her wish is to see you living a happy and fulfilling life. Do everything you can to make her wish come true.

3 Likes

I’m sorry mate, there are no kind words enough for this loss.

1 Like

We’re all here for you. We all believe in your condition and want what’s best for you as your mom did. :heart:

1 Like

I just don’t know. It’s just an empty life, with this severe pfs it’s even more tough to survive nowadays. I want to do every good thing just for my mom, but this muscle weakness and wastage may not let me do all that. I may commit suicide once this gets out of hand, not today or this year but maybe after 10 - 15 years. I can just thrive till that amap. I just cannot defeat this severe muscle weakness and wastage even with androgenic treatments, nothing just has any positive effects. I haven’t tried everything for this, just proviron, so idk how i may react actually, but i am afraid what if i get worse. Mom told me to search the best doctor in this country, we will go, but what shall that doctor even do in my case !! I am not suicidal, I feel defeated all day.

4 Likes

I just saw this topic. I am so sorry to hear it. Your Mum was obviously well loved.

2 Likes

Can you stand Up and Walk or Doing workout. Or do you lay in bed most of the time, because of the fatigue. I do so and I ve lost muscle mass already. Knowing that the atrophic effect is Lack of Test / DHT /AR bound. Horryble Siteeffekt. I stayed with my mother half of my live. Im 60 yo

1 Like

Hey Sir, Yes i can do some exercises, but i don’t feel anything from it, sometimes i do feel good. My muscles don’t support my body, it just feels like i am on my bones. I am trying to do NoFap + exercise to see if i get some better baseline than this.

In future i may try a low dose trt with low dose dht (masteron) to see if i get some response, if i get some good doctor to monitor me.

I hope you find peace and strength. It can be hard. I fear the day my mom leaves this life.

My best wishes to you my friend.

2 Likes