My life is ruined with only 3 doses of finasteride

No, I don’t have dull and achy feeling behind eardrums. But it’s like I can hear different parts of my brain. When I wake up I have a tinnitus all over my brain, which then subsides and stays in the right top part

1 Like

Update: Hi, guys. I still haven’t relapsed yet, so that’s good so far. As far as further improvements go, I can’t say. Maybe I did recover more, but it’s too small for me to notice.

Edit: Actually, I can say that I haven’t had tinnitus for the past 2 days. This is my 3rd day and no tinnitus so far. Hope it stays that way.

@Casual
Yes. I did have that ache in the beginning, though it was very slight.

1 Like

i also had this at the first few weeks, meaning i could hear it in different parts of my brain. but since 3 days the tinnitus is only in my ear. always icm with a full achy feeling behind my eardrum though.

rat poison it is!

When you said your brain is gone does it mean you can think clearly and have all emotions back?

yes indeed, i kind of feel like my self again. i can think clearly (memory, problem solving , emotions etc.) apart from the physical impairments such as tinnitus, dry eye, joint pain, testicilar ache etc

1 Like

fantastic news brother, your story gives me hope! lets keep eachother updated

I’ll be taking another 2-4 week break from this forum. TBH, coming here makes me kind of depressed.
Hope to return with better news.

4 Likes

So today, I got a little bit worse (Lots of diarrhea in the morning), and I actually cried. I felt a bit depressed about my situation, but I’m feeling slightly better now. I think I over-masturbated. My penis shriveled up again, and it’s harder to get a boner now.
It’s pretty frustrating when you get a set-back.

I hope all of you are doing better.

1 Like

So I crashed again, hard. My digestive issues came back a few days ago and seem to be getting worse by the day.
I’m fearing that I have the same thing as Konflict.

I will take a break from these boards and try not to think about my situation.

Good bye, all.

Be well man
Just rest and try to get back to how you were feeling

I crashed the same way in early January dining it too much in one day
I was really fucked up in every which way

Thankfully I have recovered 95% or more to my regular PFS self. I didn’t think I would .

Just a tip and it may not help. Brown rice may be a 5ari. Because of the Bran on the outside of it. Unlike white rice. It may be contributing to your problems. I’d find some other source of fiber that’s safe.
Be well

I think I’m starting to recover again. I was able to sleep for 7 hours straight last night with no interruptions.

My joints are clicking a lot less lately. Less back pain.

One thing I’m optimistic about is that this 3rd crash was far shorter and a lot less severe than my last crash. My stools still aren’t normal, but I rarely ever see undigested food now.

Anyway, just wanted to keep you guys up-to-date. I hope you are all doing well.

2 Likes

Awesome news man, glad to hear it! I hope you’re through the worst of it and continue to see progress. Keep us updated :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, man.

This back pain is probably my worst symptom right now. It’s affecting my work. I hope I can figure out what’s causing this issue.

1 Like

I will be taking another break from this forum to collect my thoughts. I will come in a few minutes every day to check for messages, but I want to spend less time on this forum.

Again, I hope all of you are doing well.

1 Like

Hi, guys.

I’m doing better these last couple of days in terms of almost all my symptoms. I want to avoid details until I can get long-term progress instead of temporary recoveries, but I hope to write back with much better news.

Best wishes.

3 Likes

Good to hear that your finally getting the symptoms resolved brother. Keep it up.

I’m almost at the 3 month mark, and I wanted to give an update on my symptoms.
I started exercising recently to see if I can rebuild some of my muscles.
My biggest improvement in the past 3 months has been my sleep. I went from 1-2 hours of sleeping every night to 6-8 hours.

Sexual
[*] Loss of Libido / Sex Drive
[Recovered ] Erectile Dysfunction
[Recovered ] Complete Impotence
[Recovered ] Loss of Morning Erections
[*] Loss of Spontaneous Erections (50/50. Half of the time, I can get a spontaneous erection.)
[Recovered ] Loss of Nocturnal Erections
[ ] Watery Ejaculate
[*] Reduced Ejaculate
[ ] Inability or Difficulty to Ejaculate / Orgasm
[ ] Reduced Sperm Count / Motility

Mental
[ ] Emotional Blunting / Emotionally Flat
[ ] Difficulty Focusing / Concentrating
[ ] Confusion
[ ] Memory Loss / Forgetfulness
[ ] Stumbling over Words / Losing Train of Thought
[ ] Slurring of Speech
[ ] Lack of Motivation / Feeling Passive / Complacency
[ ] Extreme Anxiety / Panic Attacks
[ ] Severe Depression / Melancholy
[ ] Suicidal Thoughts

Physical
[Recovered ] Penile Tissue Changes (narrowing, shrinkage, wrinkled)
[ ] Penis curvature / rotation on axis
[Recovered ] Testicular Pain
[Recovered ] Testicular Shrinkage / Loss of Fullness
[ ] Genital numbness / sensitivity decrease
[ ] Weight Gain
[ ] Gynecomastia (male breasts)
[*] Muscle Wastage (I think the wastage stopped a month ago. I am working out to see if I can rebuild muscles)
[*] Muscle Weakness
[Recovered ] Joint Pain
[ ] Dry / Dark Circles under eyes

Misc
[ ] Prostate pain
[ ] Persistent Fatigue / Exhaustion
[*] Stomach Pains / Digestion Problems (No more stomach pains. My stools look weird.)
[Recovered ] Constipation / “Poo Pellets”
[ ] Vision - Acuity Decrease / Blurriness
[Recovered ] Tinnitus (ringing or high pitched sound in ears)
[ ] Hearing loss
[*] Increased hair loss
[ ] Frequent urination
[ ] Lowered body temperature

[*] Other (please explain)
I don’t ever feel tired.
Slight back pain/pressure (I think this is improving).
Joint popping noises.

1 Like

Good news. Seems like you’ve escaped from the worst then.
I hope you continue to improve over the next few weeks and this scary chapter of your life is finally over.

Yeah. I still feel I have a long way to go. I hope to write back with better news.

I hope all of you are doing well.

Guys, after 3 months, my pulse has finally dropped to almost normal!

Maybe it’s a one-off day since this whole disaster started, but for 3 whole months, my heartrate has been slightly elevated.

Anyway, I know this isn’t a big recovery, but it’s still nice to see.

2 Likes