My (IHP) Full Sexual Recovery from PFS - Story and Regimen

Well i have PFS and i too try to live an normal life? But maybe i should just wilt up and stay at home all day??

I still try to retain my good looks despite sexual problems caused by fin. Not everyone have the crippling mental sides like you describe mate.

I am actually quite interested in Nystatin now having read both IHP and Dutsucks’ experiences.

Probably if anything, adopting healthy lifestyle helped his body recover. He was also off propecia for three years, which may have been part of it. Another thing is that Nystatin makes cell membranes more permeable… maybe this also contributed to his recovery, not the anti-fungal properties of the drug.

Thank you. I thought we were going down the PFS is a fungal issue. My bad. Best of luck to you Chris, hope you’re feeling better.

The initial problem with IHP’s current story is that he left out key factors such as using “Proviron, Androhard, Armidex, Arromasin, and Femara and other treatments.” In order to mimic his recovery you would have to try the same things he did in the same sequence. Excluding these things means you’re not following IHP’s recovery path.

No you wouldn’t - he was getting nowhere fast with the other stuff

I can explain it quite easily via information i have recovered.

IHP fasted for ten days which activated the Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor which is a target of Palmitoylethanolamide.

Then he used Nystatin which reduced Anandamide levels.

Then im guessing there was a little bit of time for damaged cells to repair themselves.

Where are you getting this information?

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=6119

Also, how long ago did IHP do all of the hormone medications (arimidex, etc.)?

What caused JG to crash again? Did he take propecia again? That sucks as it shows that if you “recover”, you don’t actually recover.

I crashed back one or two days after taking four doses of dexamethasone during four days
I did this on the recommendation of en endocrinologist because he wanted me have a test for adrenal gland this way

I cant be sure there is a link but its clearly disturbing

and yes it sucks to have recovered 99% during three years and then crash back

…
which (dex) is a very potent immunosuppressant…
Btw, I also took dex for a while (4 weeks or more, slowly tapering off, along with weekly single dose of proviron) attempting to replicate cytochrome’s recovery(?), only made me feel like crap.

Hey guys, I keep hearing weird stuff like, “maybe the dex cured him. Maybe it was the proviron and dex. Maybe it was what he took in the past. He didn’t list them…” I’m going to have to borrow a line from the youth these days – REALLY? I mean serious, do we really believe that meds I took a year+ before recovery recovered me?

Why did I try all those other things? So I could get better. Did they work? Nope, unless they stayed in my system for 18 months and then recovered me. Why did I start treating the infection angle? Because I had not tried it before, because I needed results. Isn’t that what investigative science is all about? When I started this new reg, I started to get results. So either I was getting results from treating infection, or left over proviron, arimidex, dex, etc. just started working all of a sudden.

I really wish someone would have told me to wait 18 months because the leftover proviron and dex would kick in and I would be cured. I could have saved $$$$ on all the useless doc bills.

But hey, this is good news – take some proviron, arimidex, and dex, and wait 18 months. Should kick in. Hey, that’s what the “science” shows. – Just saying.

I hope this helps.

2 Likes

Hey IHP – didn’t you eat some watermelon in the last year? Maybe it was the watermelon. Did you ever think about that? PFS is complex, man, I think you ought to consider the interaction of Nystatin and watermelon. Nystatin just probably made the watermelon be absorbed better. I have some papers I can share with you about the androgen-enhancing effects of watermelon. Anyways, I’m glad you’re feeling better even though you’re probably doomed to relapse unless you eat watermelon. Watermelon.

From simple google searches that take you to the mayo clinic and sites like that it seems there is not much of a hazard of taking Nystatin. Considering many of us have taken HCG, Clomid, Arimdex, all sort of testosterone and many other injections and pills that probably before taking fin we never would have imagined we would put in our body, what is the big deal if some of us try Nystatin. At this point I don’t think any of use can get any worse??? And if we do get worse or some other side effect does it really matter we are already screwed. I know if I can get my hands on some I’m gonna try it. If it works thats great, if it doesn’t, it doesn’t, you move on and wait for something else.

[Size=4]Questions to IHP[/size]

-It isnt clear how long you took the chinese herbs for. You say “They also made my erections near perfect after about 4-6weeks use” but it doesnt say how longer you took them for. So, how long exactly did you take them for and how much did it cost?

-These herbs are targeted at prostate symptoms… what kind of prostate/pelvic pain symptoms did you have (burning urethra, difficult urination, ball pain, pain when passing stools, direct prostate pain etc?)? Did they improve with these herbs? What did the chinese doc of the website tell you about your symptoms etc?

-Have the ridges in fingernails improved? (I have this because of fluoroquinolones, not fin)

-Am I right in thinking the only thing you consistently took from beginning to the end is nystatin? (from 11/10 to 10/11). Or did you drop it sometime along the way?

-Did you also use the probiotics and digestive enzymes all along or only in the beginning?

-Didnt you use some basic supplements like a multivitamin and fish oil, maybe zinc, in addition to all this or did you solely rely on your diet for all the nutrients you might need?

That’s all I can think of for now.

Thanks!

[Size=4]IHP - contrats, bud.[/size]

They said you were genetically mutated. But you didn’t believe that. You abandoned the doctors, the hormonal treatments, the conventional wisdom, and you kept experimenting and now you have hair AND a dick that works.

Thanks for experimenting so bravely and having the courage of your convictions. Thanks for reporting back, knowing that you’d catch hell from some people, knowing that your recovery thread would devolve into name-calling and doubts of legitimacy. I’m so happy for your success and turnaround. I hope some of the rest of us can find some improvement by tackling the immune / infectious / inflammatory consequences of finasteride usage.

1 Like

Hey man, those are good questions. I took the Chinese herbs for about 6 weeks give or take. I had to stop because of a surgical procedure. It was at the time of this procedure I stopped everything else. I had to place two orders, as they are shipped in monthly orders, and the total for the two months was like $800 something or other. I also had purchased a third order, but never used it. It is sitting on the shelf with all the sup/meds I have.

My fingernails no longer have ridges. They have returned to the smooth shine they were before PFS. They also regain their arch. When I got PFS, the nails became ridged, and flat, almost fanning out if you will. They are normal now. Just speculating here, but you said that yours did not ridge until taking antibiotics. Could it be possible that the antibiotics, further depleting your good intestinal flora, allowed for yeast to develop further and hence the ridges in the nails? I don’t know, just thinking out loud.

Nystatin, probiotics, digestive enzymes and diet were consistent for the entire recovery reg time frame.
No, I did not take any additional supps – those things always made me feel worse, so I dropped them all. I looked to diet to provide my nutrition.

Hope this helps guys.

Were you shitting every day 5 times for 6 weeks?