My (IHP) Full Sexual Recovery from PFS - Story and Regimen

Interesting post…My doctor perscribed me Nystatin (500000 Units 2x day) and Xifaxan (200mg 3x a day) along with probiotics daily (i will also be limiting dairy and sugar based off his recommendations along with a few other suppps)…Good to hear someone had some success with this. gives me hope!

Something I want to add… in addition to IHP, me and at least one other member tried Nystatin. For IHP and the other member, once they doubled the dosage and made it absurdly high, that’s when they had the greatest benefit (according to my understanding of their stories).

Nystatin - each tablet is 500,000 IU. They were taking roughly 6,000,000 IU a day. Nystatin is an anti-fungal and does NOT get absorbed by the gut and is a very safe drug.

I started taking nystatin because I was suspecting a fungal infection. I get 100 pills for $15 with insurance at Rite-Aid.

I was taking only 3 tablets a day (1.5 million IU) and within 48 hours I saw a HUGE improvement in symptoms. I was also on no other meds or supplements. Skin improved drastically, fatigue improved drastically…became super horny. Testicles grew and were closer to my body and not hanging low. Semen volume increased as did force of semen ejaculation. Within 48 hours I had this huge improvement, which slowly started tapering off and disappeared after about 2 weeks. I think its because I was eating tons of carbs and not following any diet at all. Carbs feed yeast and maybe the yeast formed a biofilm, or became resistant to nystatin, or something. I upped the dose to 3 million IU a day and no improvement in symptoms. I’m thinking of doubling the dosage to 6 million IU a day and see what happens. I also plan on doing colonic hydrotherapy and a nystatin enema to see what that does. I heard those cause huge improvements as well.

My Advice: If you take Nystatin, stay away from carbs, take your probiotics daily, and eat green veggies to feed the probiotics. You need to replace your gut flora with good bacteria to prevent fungal/yeast/candida overgrowth.

Yep, it’s all about taking a very high dosage, that is when i began to feel the benefits.

Hey, yes –my diet is quiet normal for an American lol. About a year ago I started pushing myself to work out more rigorously – taking everything to failure. This allowed me to start to develop some muscle, and because I do not want to lose my gains, I still eat pretty well, though I do sneak in some bad stuff – Taco Bell, nachos, burgers, etc. Also, I have been med/supp free for the last 4 months, and to be honest, I’m very nervous about taking anything because I don’t want to disturb my recovery. I don’t know if my body is in a “fragile” state, so I don’t take anything and stay recovered. This is just my own personal thinking on the subject.

When I was recovering I had mainly fatigue. I had other symptoms, as it was always a roller-coaster, though the main one was fatigue. I viewed it as a sign of healing, and in light of my infection theory, I thought it was “die-off”. Now, do I know any of this to be true? No, it is only my speculation as to what may have been happening inside my body.

In terms of sexual, do you have the same level of sensitivity and libido as before? Do you really need to masturbate if you haven’t for a few days?

Also, did you have that “dead” feeling in your penis? Like it was turned off completely?

Yeah, the tabs were 500,000 and one teaspoon of the liquid was also 500,000

Yes, the recovering period had intermittent results as regards erections and libido. They would fluctuate, though there came a period late in the recovery phase where continue improvement was occurring, and then recovered.

Hey man, actually my iron was very low and my ferritin was low too.
I few days is a long time lol.

Wow - I have know idea lol. It could be possible, though I really don’t know.

Brotha, can you give more details about you diet…
i believe in you and i will follow your steps

Wow guys, ok, let me try to answer everything in one post. I’m not adept at advance forum skills and quoting, so I’ll try my best to answer everything in this post instead of multiple post.

Oscar, I agree with your reasoning, and huge proponent of Ockham’s razor, which is used in all classic and modern science.
In keeping with Ockham’s razor, the theory is very simple and only has one basic assumption.

1. We took fin
  2. It did something
  3. We got an infection/immune issue (assumption 1)

If we grant assumption 1, then my entire treatment makes sense. Notice how with this simple theory we are not making large leaps of faith or logic. In addition, most of our sides can be explained by immune/infection, whatever you call it, just like moonman1’s friend.

Getfinauser, I didn’t aim for any type of liver treatment. Did I support the liver? Maybe indirectly, but to my knowledge I was not supporting it actively. Also, the Chinese Herbs I mentioned are NOT just for prostate. They are for all lower body organs. This is important. I spoke with the actual Chinese professor, and he mentioned that they treat all lower body organs, so with this, I guess the Chinese herbs did help the liver.

Yes, I have parasite tests, though I had them very late in the recovery reg and they should negative.

The Chinese herbs helped, and they may had been exactly what I needed to finish the recovery. I’m not sure though. I had thyroid and that tested, but I did not treat it. It was of course low, and RT3 elevated.

Bryce54, Yeah, I had to put a statement in there regarding “real PFS” because being on the forum for years, I know how people behave here. “If you recovered, then you were never sick.” Basically, with this reasoning they indirectly define PFS as an incurable disease, which I can tell you first hand that it’s not.

Beetjuice also increase bile flow I believe. My hair has definitely thinned over the last year. I even had a transplant in ’09, and I can tell that it has thinned between the transplanted hairs.

ChrisC – Yeah, I had the candida test a few times, and they all showed negative. I know I know, I don’t can’t explain it either, but that’s what they showed.

Joetz – Yeah, I didn’t really get fatigue from the Chinese herb beyond a couple of days when I first started it. Most of the fatigue came from Diflucan. I took the Chinese herbs for about 6 weeks give or take.

Spstriken – Yeah, I took .025 (half a tab) for a couple of days about what…18months ago? I then took another .025 for one day around last January, something like that.

Dgreene – all in my first post about the herbs. Yeah, all my sensitivity and libido have returned.

Dutsucks – Thank man! That seems to be the general consensus. I believe my diet helped too, or are the very least, allowed the medicine to be more functional.

Huh? You specifically said you got tested and you did have candida. Flip-flopping recovery stories are the worst. It gives everyone’s hopes up then they pursue therapies that are costly, don’t work, and potentially harmful. :cry:

Is this a solonjk all over again?

no, he didn’t say that. he just said he took anti fungals.

Hey, hows your brainfog, i remember long time ago you told me it was crippling?

Yes, in the prostatisis thread, he said he had candida.

Now in this thread, he’s saying he didn’t. :question:

Ahh! Yes, thank you sir for looking that up, though if you’re going to quote post, please read all of them before just quoting the one you like out of context. If you had read my other posts, then you know I was referring to darkfield microscopy. The traditional tests all showed “normal” and you guys love traditional. The test I was referring to in the post was drakfield microscopy. I know, and don’t give me the quackwatch line.

When we looked at my blood under the microscope, there was yeast present, and a significant amount.

No problem, my diet was strict. I state how a started (fast) and what I did initially in the first post. I then slowly introduced lean meats, veggies, etc. Basically, if I could recommend a diet it would be Paleo.

Yeah, once again thanks a tons for bothering to reply to everything. Ofc i appriciate that gesture a lot. And thanks for the information again… the chinese herbs seem interesting (and luckily you had spoken to somebody who knows them) yeah and it’s def something i need to consider too.
Well, for your own health, try clearing out bad RT3 levels at some point as they to my understanding never leave the body and thyroid receptors until cleared out with synthetic T3. It SOUNDS like your body is just fine without any thyroid support or thyroid medicine otherwise, you lucky guy. I don’t unfortunately know anything about testing actual leeches apart from what is written here by -JN-(worms in gut etc) but google should know.

EDIT

Ohhh, so it was YOU who posted that? Yeah, i was thinking about that the other day, like who did that and what did you find from the sample. I did some tests from my blood at school and i was hoping that i’d find something exceptional from it heh. Do you still have the picture somewhere? What kind of test it was, just a drop of blood put onto a microscope glass + shield and then put it to that dark field microscope? Well, i don’t need to know the exact details maybe to how to do it but yeah, any info about this would help of course if i’m asking some laboratory to do it.

@Second Amendment: he actually said that he suspected candida and he just went on the anti-fungals despite negative testing of candida. The candida testing is notoriously incorrect from what i’ve read.

Also, give him a break! He’s not saying this is the ultimate cure and that all of you should now just go blindly get a nystatin and do it for couple of days. He’s just saying that this worked FOR HIM and he especially advises that if you guys do it then do it properly like him.

Remember, it took him a one good year along with strict diet and with simultaneous use of several antifungals… In fact, here’s a good article thing about use of anti-fungals:

So search the heck out of anti-fungal/candida treatment before doing it.

To each his own. The story sounds a little dubious. IHP702 got a hairtransplant while he was suffering from PFS. I hate to start the “real PFS” argument but would any “real PFS” sufferer even think about getting a hairtransplant? How could a hair transplant be on your list of priorities when you have no libido, impotence, brain fog, crippling fatigue, emotional bluntness, testicular pain, shrunken numb cock?

Also, just curious as to why you went and did a hair transplant while suffering from PFS? I’m so distraught over my sexual side effects that I would never worry about hairless again.

1 Like