My (IHP) Full Sexual Recovery from PFS - Story and Regimen

He won’t answer the question if you push him to. He basically says its some exotic animals like Sea Horse and other things. Typical Chinese response so they do not have to disclose ingredients. More of a ploy to keep people from copying than hiding harmful ingredients IMO

Don’t the bottles have labels with ingredients? There must be a way to figure it out. We should really try to figure this out. Does anyone out there have them?

so does more people tried that?

I have to say I find IHP’s recovery/theory the most appealing. Maybe that is because it is a more simple approach, but also because as I researched Candida and it’s effects on the body, looked at some of the symptoms that IHP described, and looked at my own symptoms it all fits together. In fact, most of the symptoms I have seen described here by others have been ascribed to Candida.

Found this fascinating little bit of info on a ED diagnoses info page( diagnose-me.com/symptoms-of/ … tence.html ) in the section of “causes for E.D.” which includes Candida.

I don’t know why Finasteride would cause Candida, but I do know it is worth a shot. I am very hopeful, since my symptoms are relatively mild (if not getting a hard on can be considered ‘mild’) compared to IHP and others on here. It would also be great to clear up my eczema and Hemorrhoids which are likely closely linked to/caused by Candida/fungus. Both only started when I used propecia and worsened when I stopped.

I spent days reading this sight and researching the info here, as well as Candida info. Too many links to share them all, but I feel confident in trying this strategy.

Does anybody here have any experience purchasing Nystatin Online…

Can you list where you have sourced your Nystatin from?

inhousepharmacy.biz/p-838-ni … 00-iu.aspx

unitedpharmacies.com/custome … ductid=763

what-to-eat and what-to-avoid on ca-ndida diet

dropbox.com/sh/ity0v4ijc36keg1/qlG3p9G5eA

The nutritionist I have been seeing for a while gave me this

1 Like

I suggest you to not use any products which contains lactose…as I have very bad experience with them
lactose feeds the c-andida…

Did moonman really recover from the ringing in his ears?

i have the ringing since a week. Before that a light beeping on one war. After that i get rid off the Finastrride and got the ringing.

Mew, I’ve also had handwriting changes. I feel like a different person, my personality has changed and so has my handwriting. I should up load sample pictures before and after finasteride. It looks like they were written by someone else.

I will bet anything what brought him back was those chinese herbs. Nothing else in his regimen has any direct endocrine effect. Notice thats also when he suddenly made a brake through. Whats in those herbs? Tribulus? Maybe Saw Palmetto and its one of those recoveries through a 5ARI. Who knows.

Does anyone know what the mysterious “chinese herbs” are? This is starting to sound like an infomercial. Specifically what chinese herbs are being taken?

The chinese who make this don’t want to say what the ingredients.

I have a very good question for “ihatepropecia”. How did you come to the conclusion to use the “chinese herbs”? The site looks fraud, the text looks fraud, so what led you to this decision? Here’s one of my favorite excerpts from the site:

“Experts will prescribe the medicine combination for you. We will tell you how to pay it online or how to wire payment. We will post the medicines to your door, so any patients can get the magic medicines and right treatment at home”

What led you to buy these?

has anyone even taken the herbs at all?

i think another person also took it for short time, and was in the toilet all day

Please dont share your shit jesus!

Ihatepropecia, can you please give an update on how your face looks like. [Size=4]Did you recover the “rounding of the face/chin”[/size]. Did you experience bone loss of the jaw?

thanks for answering.

anton

Notna, I see you’re very worried about the face.
I took progesterone cream and I had a very fat face before, now it is more masculine, I don’t know if it can help you but try to search on estrogen dominance and see its effects on the face.

Guys, I really think that cand.ida and these infections are related to the adrenals too, cortisol, progesterone. If you see Chi took some things to his adrenals, Light at the end got cured by taking a similar diet, b complex, exercise, progesterone cream, macca root, etc.

When you’re recovering your gut flora you will also increase your immune system response so it will be better to fight yeast and other things. LATE can eat carbs, drink alcohol etc, Cdnuts too. I think both of them increased their immune system I don’t know if Chi can do it but I’m sure one day he will be able to do it I just need its necessary to focus on the immune system too. ?

I will tell my personal experiencie with the progesterone cream first I felt numb penis, more brain fog for 2 or 3 days but then I felt excelent I was waking up with morning wood, waking up refreshed, deep sleep, lucid dreams, my gynecomastia decreased a lot, more muscle, weight loss, more masculine face, more energy I felt incredible almost normal. But the cream stopped working and I think this is where cortisol is responsible. When you fight candi.da you will have more relaxed adrenals according to your improvements and then you feel better. Cortisol will interfere with the cream. We need to take these aproaches to heal ourselves.