My history PFS! 2 months (I used, finasteride, dut, minox and saw palmetto)

Moving on to update my situation today. Two days ago I felt less tingling in my body, especially in my legs and arms. On my last night I had 3 erections and spent the whole day horny. Yesterday afternoon to night I felt like I was healed, feeling of general well being. This morning I woke up with tired legs and ate normally: bread, egg and sliced ​​pineapple. everything’s good. Decided to add powdered milk to see if it made any difference to me: milk does not contain gluten, contains lactose and the label said may contain soy. I took it, 25 min later, I felt two light twinges in my heart, it gave me a slight anxiety and tingling and numbness in my body. I felt a little cold. I lay down for a while and I’m feeling better, but with very slight tingling in my left arm.
Note: I have read that soy contains DIM, as do Broccoli, Kale,
Cauliflower,
Cabbage,
brussels sprouts,
Oil of Primula.
In view of this: I cut powdered milk from my diets, the question remains whether it was the milk or soy in its composition that caused these effects. It is worth mentioning that it has not been 2 months since I stopped using finasteride, dutasteride, saw palmetto and minoxidil, despite being used for a few long years.
I’ll always keep up to date here everything I feel and has to improve or worsen

Passing by to update my status. It’s all still very recent for me, I’ve been having great loss of muscle mass, burning and tingling in the muscles, especially at night. I don’t know if it happens to you, but my periods of weakness are fluctuating, as is this sensation in the muscles I mentioned. With anyone else like that? What worries me the most about this case is that weakness rarely comes so strong and I see guys talking about muscle loss. Today I will try to walk to see how I feel, I did several tests, all of them normal. In these periods of pain, weakness, heat, my body feels inflamed, as if my muscles are melting. That’s the feeling. I started doing testosterone replacement with a very good doctor here. I’ll keep you informed. I’m not taking any supplements, but seriously considering adding magnesium and b12, despite both being normal on blood tests. I’ve done every exam you can imagine. I wouldn’t go on TRT if I hadn’t had so much muscle loss, especially in my legs and arms. At the end of this month it will be 2 months since I had the crash and at most 2.5 months since I abandoned the damn substances.

1 Like

what worries me the most in this whole process is that I see that the vast majority of users only used finasteride. I in my years of trying not to go bald have only used finasteride on its own. after the hair implant I used dutasteride, finasteride and saw palmetto on the surgeon’s recommendation. It is important to mention that I did not use all of them at the same time, in fact I changed as I had symptoms of weakness. With each change of substance I felt good after the weakness came, but it was never a weakness as strong as after the crash.

Moving on to update my history, it will still make 2 that my crash happened. Since then, I had intense muscle loss, heat at night, mixed with cold, my skin became flabby, weakness and my heart was different, it seems insufficient for my body. I always went to the gym, and today everything makes me tired. I started testosterone replacement because I was having A LOT of muscle loss and my muscles were melting and inflamed. Monday (10/10/2022) I took the first testosterone injection and this week the burning in my body has passed, my libido is still low, in fact it comes and goes. After the crash I had more physical symptoms, I’m not working, because I left some time to see how my body will react and recover, I know that some will think I went too fast with hormone replacement, because I still have little time since the crash, but I only took this attitude because I had a VERY big muscle loss and with a sensation of inflamed muscles. Today 10/17/22 I took another dose of testosterone. I’m trying to be optimistic, but my biggest fear is that I always read stories of people who have only used finasteride. I used finasteride, dutasteride, saw palmetto and minoxidil after hair transplant. It is worth mentioning that I have had many tests, HIV, autoimmune diseases, etc. Now I don’t know if my small improvements were caused by time or if it was due to the injected testosterone, either I’ll keep you posted. My exams were all normal after the crash, unlike many people here.

One thing I notice is that my tiredness comes and goes. I rarely spend the whole day tired, I wake up very tired and throughout the day I have periods that get better and worse. with you it is like that too.

I do, both started within the first few days and still continue eleven months later.

What symptoms have improved during this period? Do you currently practice physical activity?

Symptoms that have improved:
Response to sleep medication.
Response to aspirin (I think…pretty sure)
Constipation
Eyebrow loss - this bothered the shit out of me in the first few months but has slowed or stopped.

I do practice physical activity. It’s good for endorphins and to kill time but I think it accelerates the wastage.

happy for you that you are able to perform physical activity. I can not.

I only saw one guy who said he was cured of sagging and muscle problem, their words "I became extremely soft and very weak.
Pre-fin, I didn’t really work out that much, but I was naturally pretty bulky and strong. I was able to bench 185 lbs even though I didn’t weight lift.

After-fin, my muscles deteriorated and my body was soft everywhere. My bench presses went down to low 100s.

I wouldn’t say I had fatigue, but the drop in strength and muscle hardness was definitely noticeable.

I don’t know what triggered the recovery. It just happened. It took about a year. Maybe more.
Just give it some time, man. Have some faith.’’
Yesterday I went for a treadmill exercise test for the heart. When I finished I was exhausted and not breaking a sweat. I woke up exhausted today, I only saw one person who improved from muscle flaccidity and weakness here on this forum. Although many consider PFS only after 3 months, I have been having strong physical symptoms. I can no longer do any physical activity. Taking a bath makes me tired. I’m not working. I’m lucky to have my mom around to help me. I feel like I’ve been hit, muscularly and all over my blood circulation, despite this being a symptom that is rarely discussed on the forum. If anyone can give me words of hope, I would appreciate it. I am very sad about this situation. It’s been 2 months since I had the crash.

Passing by to update, I managed to schedule an electroneuromyography exam, I’ll keep you updated.

Pfs crash 08/28/22

09/18/22 anxiety and weakness meditated

09/22/22 weakness and worried about the heart. I meditated

09/23/22 late afternoon I had depression, went to train and got better. I meditated

09/24/22 I woke up tired and broken I remained the rest of the day broken!

09/25/22 dawn with a warm body and burning sensation in my muscles, I woke up very tired all day tired with a feeling of inflamed body, I went to sleep feeling my body less painful and with much less burning sensation. I meditated

09/26/22 I woke up and had physical sensations in my body, lighter weakness than the day before I went to train and feeling slight burning in the body

09/27/22 I didn’t have a good night’s sleep, I woke up at dawn and having small moments of sleep, burning sensation in the body remains at the end of the afternoon I got better after the walk, I got worse, very tired.

29/09/22 I woke up 2:40 with a hot body, with the sensation of the body fighting an inflammation. I went to sleep and sleep all night without problems

09/30/22 I woke up weak, but I had 3 erections at dawn, I’m starting to sweat and feel better

01/10/22 feeling tired almost all day… feeling of not being able to complete breathing.

10/02/22 I woke up a little weak and throughout the day I got better, the rest of the day super well.

10/03/22 I woke up weak and went to work hard, feeling that after the collapse my body is dying, I was fine at night

10/04/22 my night’s sleep was bad because I felt burning and weakness in my body going to sleep well and well-being

10/05/22 feeling tired in the afternoon and I went to work anyway

10/06/22 my dht came out on the exam and went up from 391 to 497, showing that my 5alpha reduct is “working”

10/07/22 waking up with unwellness, I felt chest pain and shortness of breath in the afternoon

10/10/22 the muscle pain is very mild, tonight I had a super strange feeling during the chill sleep that Lucas said he feels too, I took testosterone at night

10/11/22 it took me a while to sleep, because I was anxious because of the testosterone I had never taken, I slept straight until 6 a.m. The burning of my muscles seems like I wanted to go back and something was fighting against holding this feeling during the night. In the morning I woke up a little weak with signs of slight burning in my legs.

10/12/22 I woke up better, but with a strange pain in my lower back, my muscles stopped hurting, I spent the day with less inflammation, only slight stabbing and contractions

10/13/22 burning with tingling in the muscles but with less weakness, I had diarrhea for the first time, I went for a walk with my mother, I just endured taking a walk in the condominium walking.

10/14/22 I woke up weak, I suppose I have to avoid physical exercise in these first months, I took omega 3 in the morning, I felt super good the rest of the day and my lower back pain disappeared, going to sleep well, I meditated

10/15/22 bad morning, getting better late and night, I went to sleep well

10/16/22 I woke up only with tired legs, slightly tired, I took omega 3, I spent the rest of the super well going to sleep slightly tired

10/17/22 I woke up with heavy legs, and weakness going back and forth, I took testosterone

10/18/22 I woke up very weak with heavy legs, heart accelerated today after sleeping, I did ergometry heart accelerated, but it didn’t hurt, I didn’t sweat during exam

10/19/22 I woke up less tired than yesterday, but legs exhausted from ergometry, I put the holter and pain in the muscles very light, burning sensation in the hands very light

10/20/22 slightly weak

10/21/22 I woke up weak and had a quick sadness after it passed

10/22/22 waking up weak, but better than yesterday and feeling WELL the rest of the day

10/23/22 I woke up with back pain

Guys, here in Brazil I’ve already done all the exams you can imagine, the only thing missing is the electroneuromyography. The last doctor I went to was the rheumatologist and he passed the following exams, where I reported all my loss of strength, muscle and body aches. Exams he passed: ANTI-SSB/LA, ANTI-RNP, ANTI-SSA/RO, CREATINOKINASE, C4 COMPLEMENT, C3 COMPLEMENT, RHEUMATOID FACTOR,
PARATHROMONE (INTACT PTH),
VITAMIN D.

The only one that was below the reference value was the C3 Values ​​Obtained Reference Values
RESULT… 87.10 mg/dL 90 - 180 mg/dL

I did some research and saw that low C3 and normal C4: Low levels of C3 with normal C4 demonstrate activation of the alternative pathway, which is suggestive of infectious disease or nephritic factor (autoantibody) activity.
I can’t understand how I have muscle loss and my CPK was within the reference value. I asked my doctor if there is a way to lose muscle and the cpk is within the reference value and he said it is impossible.
If anyone can give an opinion, I’d appreciate it. Good Sunday everyone.

Today it’s been exactly 2 months since I had the crash and, more or less, about 2 and a half months since I stopped all substances. I had my third testosterone injection on 10/24/22. I know many of you will think I’m hasty, but my post crash was just horrible, I was feeling burning all over my body, muscle pain and muscle weakness and wasting. Today I’ve been feeling weak, especially when, that goes back and forth throughout the day. I’m tired in the leg muscles and I’ve been feeling muscle loss, but it’s much lighter than post crash.
My symptoms are mainly physical: weakness, muscle wasting, pale and dry skin, tender muscles (not all, but the vast majority), slight burning in the skin of the face. During the day, I feel random body aches. I keep you updated on any changes. I’m taking omega 3 and that’s it. What worries me the most is that I used finasteride, dutasteride, minoxidil and saw palmetto at different times in the two forms of presentation: topical and tablet. If I recover from this in the future, anyone here can.

Hey man, I’m 6 weeks post fin and also experiencing all the muscle/skin stuff as well as mental sides. Seen a few stories of people improving from 3-6 months, so not all hope is lost yet.

1 Like

Thank you for giv me more faith!

Today I think I had a minicrash, has anyone had this? Heart gave a slight quickening, sensation difficult to explain. Feeling of excitement, slight spasms around the eye. A thrill on the skin. It lasted about 3 minutes. Passing by to record this moment. I hope my muscle loss stabilizes.10/30/2022

from yesterday to today a tingling and painful sensation in my very big leg, I almost didn’t sleep because of it. I didn’t have this muscle hole 15 days ago

That’s a good pic, it can be hard to capture those voids on camera. I’ve had them all over my body. And like you say the muscle doesn’t go quietly either…the cell death is painful and for me accompanied by insatiable hunger.

you see your CPK or ALDOLASE?