My hidden problem

SUGGESTION: Post your personal updates under your OWN member story so people can easily track your history, rather than hijacking other peoples threads.

It just makes it easier to find information without having to remember where you posted it.

No, diesel test hardcore is not creatine, but diesel test 2040 does have creatine in it. Creatine has more to do with tissue repair and helping muscles recover after a workout and that sort of thing so I don’t really think it would be of much benefit in correcting hormonal imbalances.

Diesel Test hardcore has a long list of ingredients in it, mostly herbal stuff.

If you’ve got specific questions you can talk to Chuck Diesel himself on the anabolic minds forum. He’s the guy who formulated the stuff and owns the company. You can also find Eric Portraz, the guy who came up with and owns the company for the sustain and dermacrine line of products. He goes under the nick Primordial Performance. He is also very good at answering questions. Just go to the respective forums of the companies at anabolic minds and you can find them there. Talk about good customer support…

Seriously though, there’s a massive wealth of information on anabolic minds that I’m sure everyone here can benefit from. Just remember to educate yourself…

I asked Chuck Diesel if someone who hypothetically took steroids or something similar got a reduced libido what effect his product would have on it. Here’s his reply:

Originally Posted by Matt Skiba
My question is, if one had a low libido because of unnatural reasons (drugs, steroids, etc.) and their raised their libido with supplements to somewhere above where they used to be, will their libido remain normal after discontinuation of the products?

Chuck:

Its hard 2 say, but most of my products that have an effect on libido (DTH, coq diesel, tte, even NOS ETHER) have a more “correcting effect.” I mean you probably wont have as high libido off the product but I dont think you will be way low again unless u use drugs, steroids whatever. For instance I have see alot of people do a cycle and post cycle therapy and never get their libido back even a year later (esp. on superdrol) but have used DTH and it was high, then was back to normal after they stopped but not way below normal like post cycle.

I also just recently asked the dude why on the bottle it says to take less pills if you notice a reduction in libido, I’ll post his reply for that as well.

Okay here’s a little update,

I’ve quit taking any and all supplements for almost 2 weeks now, and believe it or not my libido has actually become even stronger… things are starting to get a bit out of control now and it is affecting my emotions and I find myself being somewhat rude to people if I am not hanging out with hot girls that day. Did I mention I find it much easier to make fun of people nowadays? Even if it is only jokingly. Girls, as crazy as they are, deep down love this sort of behavior and I tend to notice the way they brush up against me. Amazing how much of a physical chemical aspect there is to something like confidence.

I’m thinking that once the supply of all my supplements runs out, I won’t be restocking, and this chapter of my life can fully come to an end. I feel that if I raise my libido any more, I will be busting a nut at the mere though of sex, not to mention have erections constantly at embarassing moments.

From now on it is my goal to sleep with as many hot girls as I can, whenever the oppurtunity presents itself. I feel that I need to make up for all the lost time. I will also make a point to be as sharp as possible when it comes to my conversation abilities.

That was my personality in a nutshell basically before all of this shit and somewhat still is although i have such little energy it’s hard to. Before all of this I was a loud mouth, outgoing, decent looking athletic guy who was for lack of a better word an asshole. I mean still consider myself a good hearted person but i’m not afraid to speak my mind and love making fun of people etc. Let me vouche that from my experience there’s no doubt in my mind girls love that sort of thing. It’s all about being confident and comfortable with yourself I swear it. I made friends with this girl who was a sexpot a little over a year ago, and the first night we hung out and I walked her back to her place etc I basically flat out asked her if she wanted to hook up that night. Her response was just no, I like you a lot but not like that etc etc to my response which was “are you sure?”. Despite the rejection on that night the girl still would contact me all the time, and fast forward a few months we became very good friends and eventually hooked up. the point is the more confident and comfortable you are around women the more ass you’re going to get. Obviously looks have a lot to do with it as well, but I can assure you that if you’re confident and comfortable and can make a girl laugh around you there’s a good chance you could eventually have her.

Hey Softie, just wondering if you ever gotten around to taking Diesel Test Hardcore?

I’ve been looking into the stuff alot, and i found this double stack of Diesel test Hardcore and Trib Test Extreme which i think can be very effective for some of us.

getdiesel.com/pages/extreme_double.htm

And as if that’s not enough, they have a TRIPLE stack which they claim increases free testosterone by up to 600%!!!

getdiesel.com/pages/hardcore_threekings.htm

I’m considering starting on the double stack very soon and see how i respond to it, and then possibly moving up to the triple stack if i still dont feel 100%

A word of caution to anyone who wants to try supplements that actually do what they’re claimed to do:

A rise in free testosterone that is too dramatic can actually result in a reduction in libido since the hypothalamus notices the sudden surge of the stuff and in turn reduces LH production. This is what happened to california who I’ve been talking to through PM. He pretty jumped right into taking sustain alpha and diesel test and it was counter-productive. I was not educated enough at the time to tell him how to do things properly.

So basically I suggest easing into taking this stuff, for example take sustain alpha for about 2-4 weeks and then slowly start adding in other stuff like diesel test if you feel it’s necessary. Don’t just start off taking that crazy triple pack.

In addition to the supplements mentioned above, you may also want to check out the new supplement called Coq Diesel, which has been recently released for the sole purpose of sexual function.

Here’s what Chuck Diesel said to me in reply to a thread on anabolic minds:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Skiba
Bump

I’m not trying to bring the company down in any way, Diesel Test Hardcore has been working pretty nicely for me, and like the person above me stated, combined with alpha sustain libido is through the roof.

The reason I’m asking is because a friend of mine actually told me his testicles got smaller and he got a reduction in libido and worsening of his ED problems. Keep in mind the guy already had ED problems.

So please, just tell me, what might possibly cause someone to have a reduction in libido from taking DTH? The label on the bottle already says this is possible, I’m just curious as to why exactly.

Chuck Diesel:

Ive posted why this happens a few times on getdiesel.com

Basically no one responds to the same dose of DTH. If I for example take 6/day my libido will drop because my free test rises pretty easy from DTH. Thats basically what happens when you take DTH and your libido drops, your free test is going up 2 fast and the loopback is a reduction in LH.

This is one guys lab work for using one of the early versions of DT:

before-------------------after
Prolactin-17.7 (2.5-17.0)------- Prolactin 10.6 -7.1 or -40%
Cortisol-21.4 (4.0-22.0) --------Cortisol 14.0 -7.4 or -35%
Estradiol-<20 (<57) ------------Estradiol <15 -5 or -25%
FSH-2.1 (0.7-11.1) ------------FSH-2.0 -0.1 or -4%
LH-3.5 (0.8-7.6) ------------LH 2.3 -1.2 or -35%
TSH-3.65 (.45-4.50) -----------TSH 2.79 -0.86 or -24%

Total Test. 373 (189-1111) Total Test. 485 + 30%
% of Free Test 2.29 (1.1-2.8) % Free Test 2.38 about same
Test, Free-85.5 (40.0-150) Test, Free 115.2 +35%

Basically a real jump in free test will reduce your LH because LH converts DHEA to testosterone. I had a chart on it but I cant find it right now.

So thats why if you are taking 5/6 DTH a day and your libido goes down, you need to reduce your dosage to 2/3/4 day.

Some people dont need to exceed 2 DT a day, some people need 6. It just depends.

Thats always been a goal of each change in the DT formula of mine it to provide a huge jump in free test and total test without reducing LH. DTH (red bottle) is pretty good at that where most people on 5/6 day see just more of a increase in libido and free test.

Most people in post cycle therapy or with really low test dont get this loop back as in with this guy:

Total Testosterone - from 176 ng/dl to 457 ng/dl (normal range 240 - 820)
Free Test - from 3.5 to 13.4 (normal range 8.7 - 25)
Lh UP from 1.2 to 4.1

Soooo

Total test increased 260% or 2.6 fold almost 3X increase
free test increased 383% 3.83 fold almost 4X increase
LH increased 342% 3.42 fold almost 3.5X

estodiol went up a little from 19 to 22 about 20%
(http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=800994)](!!!! Diesel Test 2010 Log w/ Bloodwork !!!! - Bodybuilding.com Forums)

Most herbal test boosters at any dose wont cause this drop in libido because the rise in total and free test isnt that signifigant. Another example are stong antiestrogen products. They crush libido because they increase test so much most users of Anti-estrogen drugs libido goes away.

I will try to find the loopback chart later…time to hit back and bi’s and I took 4 r4w an hour ago and Im getting anxious to get to the gym.

Go here if you wanna see the original thread at AM:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/get-diesel-nutrition/86675-reduction-libido-cause.html#post1233933

On a final note I did try diesel test before, and yes I definitely did feel it working and can definitely see that it is a solid but powerful supplement, unlike that weak paravol bullshit. I’m taking a little break from all the pills for now, but I am definitely going to get back into it since I have bottles of the stuff left and there’s no point letting the money I spent on it go to waste. I’m gonna try to use it to my advantage and gain a little muscle mass as well just to truly make myself in a better physical state than before I took propecia and to truly make this a learning experience that I ultimately benefitted from.

Softie,

Do you get consistent morning erections? E.g. how often would you honestly say, and of what quality??

Also, how were these prior to your recovery, after coming off fin? Could you give us all a little reminder…

B~

Yes I get morning erections every day pretty much, and they are at the quality of being like a redwood tree, so basically it gets hard enough to penetrate, and have some awesome morning sex. I also get random erections all the time basically, even when there is nothing sexual on my mind, it can be slightly embarassing sometimes and make me not want to stand up haha.

When I was still suffering, I used to rarely ever get morning erections, and they would generally be only halfway hard.

Not to be a dick, but this is kind of a redundant question you’ve asked me since I’ve described my situation many times on here. I will probably get new blood work done when I can gather enough cash possibly, but I also might not because it is pretty much unneccesary as I feel great and that’s all that really matters.

Thanks for your response :laughing:

Although it would be good to get bloods, if of course you think finding the real answers to these questions is necessary, because we can then see if anything drastic had changed, and hence why!!
Diesel Test Hardcore!!! :exclamation:

I think people on this forum need to start thinking that what they have is really not so bad, it’s not like we were diagnosed with cancer or anything.

This sort of thing happens to people of all ages for different reasons. Your guys’s condition is not at all really different from people who have used steroids in the past. This sort of thing also tends to happen to people as they age, and even happens to people if they are overly stressed out at any age.

The good news is, it is almost always a temporary condition… even if it does last years for some people. Legitimate treatments do exist, whether they are supplements, drugs, or lifestyle changes, it just really helps to be educated. It also helps to be under the age of 40, but I would not even think that is a good enough excuse.

I’m really happy that on the top of this forum it says the word UNRESOLVED as opposed to PERMANENT, because that is what it really is, no one should start getting all suicidal over this, it’s not like we had our nuts chopped off.

Check out this thread off anabolic minds of someone I’ve been helping out who apparently has the same issues as many on here, but caused only by stress.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/87358-test-results-dead.html

Its easy for you to say because you never had your penis all shrunken up, lifeless and cold, shriveled with veins popping out like it was going to fall off or something, and impotent!! Like some other dudes on here. I see where you’re getting at dude, but dont let your newly revived super-cock now get to your head just because you’re getting ass again. :wink:

hi big softie,

i’ve recived today both sustain alpha and diesel test from USA :wink: reading your posts i don’t understand: how many squirt of sustain alpha i must apply? one? two?

thank you very much!

Big Softie, did you drink alcohol after recovery? If yes, did it cause some sides again? If not, are you going to try?

To way:

For sustain I think it’s 4-5 lotion pumps or 40 sprays, depending on whether you use the spray or the pump. Make sure you at least use sustain for 2 weeks or so before you start gradually introducing diesel test hardcore, like I posted earlier too quickly a surge in testosterone can be counter-effective. The bottle should have come with instructions on how to use it.

To peres:

Yes I’ve gotten drunk without it really effecting me, I can even perform while under the influence of vodka. I can notice a decrease in libido during circumstances where anyone else would feel a decrease, like if I am exhausted but it is totally normal and I tend to get hard right before I go to sleep. Also any sort of adrenaline rush I might get, even if it is not sexual, seems to have more of a kick to it. For example if I’m driving my car fast and I see a cop up ahead.

Also if anyone is interested, diesel test seems to have a competitor product which goes by the name of activate extreme.

Big Softie, Big SoftiE, Ohhhh, big Softie can u save me!!! :laughing: j/k… :laughing:

thanks! :slight_smile:

how about smoking? do you know if it has an adverse effect on post-fin recovery/testosterone and if it can hamper the effectiveness of sustain alpha/diesel test?

and also, would you recommend starting the sustain alpha first then introducing the diesel test, or the other way around? or does it even make a difference?

thanks

I do not think that cigarets have anything to do with the recovery process. Cigaretts boost dopamine if anything, but I am far away from saying that it will help you:)

…2nd day on sustain alpha and i feel a light pain at the testicles… is that normal :question: