My 90% recovery and how i did it

And just so we’re clear from now on, when I share my experiences I’m not sharing them with you or people like you (defeatists). I am sharing them with people serious about getting better, not the ones making jokes like eating grass. The jokes on you, you shriveled limp dick monkey.

Okay, wanting studies to complete is defeatist.

No, you’re a defeatist because you see that as your only salvation and you are on here telling everyone the same bullshit that there is no hope besides the studies. You have got to be the dumbest most hopeless motherfucker I’ve ever seen on the web.

All Hail Bizbee the new PH Messiah! Come to encourage you with his infinite PFS wisdom. :unamused:

Shutup already you douchebag. Just scurry away and hide in your little bitch hole. You’re not funny and you have no credibility left.

Plus that’s the line on I used on your little whiny mousy friend so come up with your own stuff you unoriginal fuck.

I don’t know how anyone here can live without your encouragement. You are indeed a valuable member of this community. Since you copy CDnuts , don’t participate in studies , and slander those that suggest its a good idea to do both. All hail the roid raging Bizbee! Without his wisdom and insights we would all be doomed.

Whatever. Now you’re just grasping at straws because you think you can get some of that long lost credibility back because you have the brain of a monkey. Whatever you say monkey boy just make up some bullshit and spew it out. Copycat, roid user, slanderer!! What’s next??? Do I take candy away from babies too? Go eat some grass, it might do you some good. Or would prefer some peanut butter or cheese like your mousy little friend.

For those of you who want to know what people like jorbie, pvdl, and mcibofh really think about recovery here is a revealing quote from mcibuttfuck in the Bizzbee33 thread (yes, they actually hate me so much for not participating in their studies, sorry I am not a good candidate and I’ve already explained it numerous times, that they had to get their frustration out):

“I think the recovery section is a distraction for people. There is clearly no such thing for people that have PFS. After looking it over it’s clearly a way to get desperate guys to buy nonsense products.”

Even after numerous stories of recoveries (not just on this forum mind you but other places), they will deny it and tell you it’s not possible.

No one here has any credibility. None of us really know what the drug actually did to us. If you can not get into the study, that’s fine. I would think you would be doing what you could to encourage others that can to go. Instead you seem to want to take every opportunity possible to spew hate here. I am no angel but it seems like you go out of your way to be a scumbag.

Credibility? I thought those who are making progress have at least some credibility and are worth listening to when they post their progress here, especially those that have recovered.
Hate? Nope, it’s called hope and determination. You, as evidenced in your numerous quotes, are the spewer here. The spewer of despair and hopelessness. I’m a dick to people like you because you are like an infectious disease that spreads if not contained and ultimately crushed. You are a cancerous plague and I intend to make sure you don’t contaminate others with your bullcrap monkey-brained way of thinking.

I never denied that you can recover, only that YOU! know why some recovered and others didnt. Thats bullshit. Many improved without doing anything, but causation and correlation is one step beyond you.

Rather stick to comparing your critics to rats. Thats something you can grasp. I try to be reasonable here, and highlight our differences in opinion. Instead of leaving it at that you continue to use the NAZI term rat that needs to be extinguished.

I think any rational mind will have no problem seeing, that you are very desperate.

Dont you understand that for a great number of people its a chronic disease.

You are one of the guys that think one can cure cancer with herbs.

Its like saying to a guy who suffers from tinnitus: More benchpress!!!

You should scurry off if you want to rage againsts real scientists taking us seriously.

I have nothing against people living a healthy lifestyle. None whatsoever. You want me to also endorse the message, that a healthy lifestyle will cure a chronic disease. Thats not going to happen bizziii.

Desperate!! Ha! That’s a laugh. Desperate for what exactly??? I’m as cool as ice, I’m confident in what I know and won’t lose any sleep whatsoever if by tomorrow everyone on this forum is totally infected with your dogma because I keep improving when I follow a certain protocol and get worse when I don’t, as others who have recovered here can attest to quite readily. I’m not going to do some kind of sophisticated statistical analysis in trying to draw inference into causation or even mere correlation from certain lifestyle habits and how it relates to feeling better. I don’t need that kind of convincing, I’m already quite convinced. I think you and your ilk are the ones that are desperate. Many do improve somewhat without altering their lifestyles much. That is inevitable I’m sure as the body still has some form of healing processes still active and intact. And speaking of being able to grasp something simple, perhaps you and your ilk should try grasping the simple fact that recovery for some is just simply not a random process but a result of deliberate lifestyle changes and training regimens geared towards providing a much more favorable environment for recovery, instead of grasping at straws like you are now. So if you want to evolve from rat or monkey to a human with rational thought facilities then start acting like it. To say that this is all random and mysterious is irrational.

Do you think cancer can be cured with herbs?

You are just repeating your assertion that recovery and bench press are causally linked. Thats very unlickely as there are many who did nothing of the sort and still recovered, and many who never recovered despite working out like madmen.

Again, we keep exchanging the same arguments.

Lets agree that the studies need to be completed in a timely matter and that a healthy lifestyle is advisable in any situation.

Uh…no actually I never said you can cure cancer with herbs. Show all the readers of this thread the particular post in which I said that. Grasping desperately now for straws!! Wait wait wait wait, I know, I know, I know…make up shit and put words in people’s mouths!! That’s the ticket!! That will discredit them!! Sorry, I think at this point we know what you really are all about. And speaking of benchpress, I never heard of it alleviating tinnitus…BUT what I have read is that it’s actually quite good at raising baseline androgens over a long period of time and turning on or activating more of 5-ar and other enzymes involved in steroidogenesis. At least I can back this up with actual studies and if people have time on their hands they can search the forum for my posts where I actually insert the abstracts of these studies to make this very important point. As a matter of fact, there have been several other members who have done the exact same thing even before me so the credit can go to them for making people aware of this. Surely you cannot deny the therapeutic value of bench pressing, I mean you’re the studies guy right? You like studies (as do I since I’ve actually published in scientific journals doing actual science so I guess you could say that I walk the walk) so you should have no problem accepting this instead of ridiculing it like some chump who hasn’t gotten rid of his high school mentality. Now scurry off.

What I ridicule is not people trying to be proactive by living a healthy lifestyle but people discarding the studies to follow the latest guru, who presents anti estrogens as a cure, even though for many they have backfired.

Well, last time I checked JQD was openly vocal in his support for the studies, whether he was sincere or not I don’t know but who in their right mind wouldn’t be supportive of such things? You are fabricating an issue where there IS NO ISSUE. And yes you are ridiculing just the sort of things I advocate doing, just look at your own post a few posts back before this very one. JQD’s theories and methods are haphazard and dangerous, there can be no doubt. I don’t even know if Dr. Jacobs is aware that he is taking a bone crushing amount of anti-estrogens. I understand your apprehension completely and would not try his protocol on myself and would not recommend it to others. But I admire his courage in not resigning himself to just waiting and doing nothing. He has the courage to try something new, even if drastic and unproven, and if others want to follow along with it then they must know that it is extremely risky and foolhardy, but they are adults. Yet there is a tacit understanding amongst most that something useful or good may come out of all that dangerous experimentation. Time will tell.

If the studies were filled more quickly I would be more optimistic, that these protocols and science are not conflicting.

Anyways. Have a nice day.

Lets not argue about this, PFS is exhausting enough.

You do as you please and think as you please. These protocols that I advocate ARE based on and naturally follow from science, not some kind of quackery. You have a good day too. Bye bye.