Muscle and Skin Softening & Burning

Its really fcked up man, feel like i fall asleep naked under the sun, to hell with Merck!

1 Like

Guys,
anxiety also doing a major part in skin feelings and muscle spasm. When I got high level of anxiety I feel water droping sensation in my legs, hands, and muscle spasm in all over body. Those are went down after I calm my self down with lot of effort over 4,5 months. But still I have some burning sensation in my left foot and left palm.
I think if you can manage your anxiety will reduce that kind of feelings as nervous system clams down.

What about fluid gain around the entire body?

Hey Bro,
Multiple effects can be happened in our body with that poison. But my logic is anxiety make us more sensitive about our bodies and make us feel like trapped. Which increase the burden on nervous system and it make the actual symptoms worse. Then we feel the symptoms even worse. That’s a cycle hard to break. That was something in my own situation and I was not believe it was anxiety that make me miserable that much. I have some of issues still but I don’t feel them life threatening and I can feel happiness after I manage my anxiety.

Could be also the case @dann888 I cant remember when I was relaxed the last time, or free of PFS on my mind. Its the better case if its the anxiety, cause I fear in addition nerve damage that cause burning sensation.

And you might be right:

1 Like

For me when on symptom is heightened another set follow suit. I don’t believe it’s anxiety that is driving a worsening of physical symptoms. Anxiety is just one of the many symptoms. Drops in gabba and many other hormones cause an increase in anxiety as well as many other symptoms including extremely dry skin

2 Likes

In addition to burning skin: I think its also caused by skin drying out. I can see more drying skin, mainly on hands.

1 Like

[quote=“andras33, post:48, topic:38020, full:true”]
In addition to burning skin: I think its also caused by skin drying out. I can see more drying skin, mainly on hands.
[/quote
Generally the dryness is global but for some it’s most notable on the feet hands and face. This is the case for me. Psoriasis cream is probably the best but it has parabins

1 Like

How are you currently? Have these symptoms improved?