Muscle and Skin Softening & Burning

This pill is a rat poison, you took only 1, I took 2.5 days Saw Palmetto. I know how you feel as I am fucked too, it doesn’t really matter what kind of side you got as all of them make your life miserable. Probably there is something that could give you relief tho… What kind of blood tests have you done? I am pretty confident that the bran fog will get better for you within the time, it gets better for all of us tho.

Total test, Bioavailable test, free test, E2 ultrasensitive, progesterone, SHBG, prolactin, IGF-1, LH, FSH, all kinds of shit man. My most recent tests:

my most recent bloodwork

Your SHBG is out of range, but your total T looks fine, my one is at the low end, but my SHBG is within the range… The strange thing is that PFS guys got different blood tests, it is not a pattern you can follow, seems like there is different types of PFS and if this is the case, finding of the cure will be even more difficult.

Yeah it looks fine but I’m completely fucked. All the color and hardness is gone from my body completely. My SHBG was 120 a couple of months ago, it’s gone down a lot. I don’t know if any of it means anything though. Just the body making attempts to normalize I imagine, but something is blocking that from happening.

Probably you can get better within the time. The whole point of that is not to crash second, third time and so on as in many cases the new crash (worsening) adds new sides and then the chance to get out of this nightmare gets smaller and smaller, like me… Now when I am typing this message on my phone, my fingers are scraping, I am completely fucked bro.

When I developed the clicking joints almost two years ago, it was bad but not as bad a now. Now when I got to my GP it turned out that I am vitamin D deficient. Probably the lack of vitamin D gave me the dry and scraping joints on top of the clicking I got initially. Take your sunshine as much as you can as apparently Vit D deficiency is no joke. I know about @Demon story but I have no choice and I have to supplement now, low doses no more that 4000UI a day as I have to get back into the range…

From my labs, I’ve always been within range on Vitamin D, same for B12. I’d like to think I can gradually improve, but it’s been the opposite. Since I took the 1mg on October 23rd, 2018, it has gradually gotten worse, it was like 6 months in when all hell broke loose and my body completely lost color, softened, and got completely rubbery. Muscles just ache and are completely weak. Keeping proper posture is becoming very hard, as my abdomen just protrudes and I have tingling and weakness in my back muscles. It’s literally like something is offline inside my body.

So just normal joint motions, like extending your arms to the side, above your head, and pressing up 5 lb dumbbells, doing a body weight squat or pushup, this hurts your joints?

I am not training at the moment, but soon I will start with light weights. The thing is when I move a bit more the joints get more flexible so probably I can train, but I habe to be careful as in this condition I can fuck them further as the cartilage tears down faster than in the healthy people. Like imagine someone with OA in the gym :slight_smile:
A bit of a difficult task man.
When I seat for a long time my hip joint hurts, then when I stand up and go somewhere it hurts like someone stabs me in the ass with a knife. My ankles hurt when I am not moving for a while and then go somewhere, same with my knees…

Damn man. I imagine that is very horrible. How long did you take Finasteride for?

Do you have any trouble with your limbs falling asleep or any numbing, tingling?

Mate I honestly believe you need to stop stressing stress will absolutely wreck your body it’s called a silent killer for a reason. I’m in the exact same position as you but we can’t get better if we don’t give ourselves the right environment. I find getting out of the house helps a lot as does watching comedy. I also have that burning sensation all over my body, I even have to wear plastic gloves into the shower because the temperature triggers it and the pain is excruciating.

Never used Fin, took Rogaine for 6 months and Saw Palmetto for only 2.5 days

Do you have trouble staying on-task and remaining calm while at work or in class?

I haven’t worked since this happened I had a pretty good Job in Dublin. I mumble, lose my train of thought and everything is a pure haze I definitely have brain damage to some degree. I’m suffering badly but I have to look on the bright side even if I’m a fecking vegetable maybe my body will decide that this state of being isn’t good and tries to sort some of the damage out even if I get to 60% it’s better than nothing.

I also noticed I get very agitated over silly things this would never happen before I took finasteride my temperment is quite unstable at the minute. I think our adrenal systems are both fried. Have been under a lot of stress lately?

Yes, my body and brain aren’t able to handle stress anymore. I’m always on edge. Going to class and keeping calm and trying to just get through the day is just about enough to break me. Day after day. Meanwhile my body is complete mush and is just accumulating fluid. If you imagine studying for anatomy tests and being tested over clinical skills while you’re completely fucked mentally and physically, that’s pretty much what’s going on.

1 Like

Fair play for still sticking at school I’m totally fried aint no way I can work like this. We need a treatment protocol for this to at least dampen the side effects!

Cortisol

I have noticed burning skin especially my upper body and face in the last days. My hands have already dried with white appearance all over them.
Do you still have this skin burning issue or is it gone?

Fill in the survey man and get your symptoms recorded. Important.

3 Likes

It’s still there. Burning and stinging all around my thighs and elsewhere on my body. Rubber fat deposition continues.

1 Like