Multiple sclerosis

This talk of symptoms is seriously misleading: We are no longer using an anti-androgen!

●Some side effects of ADT may very well be permanent, ED, libido, gyno, even osteoperosis. There is no reason to rewrite the text books because of this. But importantly there is no record of the other side effects persisting. Quite the opposite, ADT is sometimes given intermittently to lessen the side effects.

●There is also no record of anyone getting worse after stopping anti-androgens.

No record of symptoms starting only after stopping anti-androgens!

No record of these things after 50 years of the invention of anti-androgens, in a very well researched area of science. And you would expect men undergoing full androgen ablation to have a higher incidence of these things if they where known to occur!

●Not only that, but there is no known way in science to stop the effects of androgens other than by continuously using anti-androgens. Otherwise the cure for cancer would have already been discovered!

●It is also obvious the symptoms clearly don’t match ADT anyway!

Therefore its obvious some people on this forum at least are suffering from a rare side effect specific to Finasteride.

I’m due to have an MRI brain scan of my putiuary gland next week to check brain receptors to see if my neurons of my gland in the brain is damaged by propecia!!!

I’ll update on the result afterwards.
They want to establish if my low T is due to lack of production in the brain or testes or both before I commence my TRT.

Tigershull- make sure it’s a fMRI…I think they will be shocked at the results

Oscar’s symptoms:

So you attribute your bolded symptoms to “a neurological basis,” correct?

The only thing we know about PFS is that we know nothing about PFS.

that is the absolute truth … luckily, the foundation is working on fixing this in a big, big way

Actually they know already there is a difference in neurosteroid levels between PFS and control group. They know more than that too, they just haven’t released that information yet. The scientists are not as in the dark as you make it sound.

I hate to lawyer you dgreene but I said “we” meaning this group, not them lol

Yes, the diminished neurosteroid levels was a huge findings IMO, both that they knew to look for it and that the results confirmed what they believed.

Why will they be shocked? What do you know that the rest of us don’t?

haha, i am not referring to the scientists, i am referring to all of us on this board who think they are “in the know” and have figured this syndrome out with their google search, because they are not and it is nothing more than a useless distraction… and that is a fact, plain and simple …

I also agree that the problem is 100% neurological. that is why some peoples’ hormones are not decreased. something is not right with signaling. a curved penis means that something down the path of signaling is not working properly. sleep disturbances are pure neurological. depression and anxiety are also neurological. fatigue, muscle spasms, cognitive problems also and the list goes on and on. that is why people do not respond to exogenous administration of hormones. if they have adequate hormones but the signal is not working then the system does not work. It is like the nervous system attacks our own bodies every time we crash. muscle wastage and genital shrinking also point to the neurological direction as they can occur very rapidly. Muscle wastage due to low testosterone happens over time not overnight. That is why urologists and endocrinologists cannot help. Hopefully, top level neurologists and even psychiatrists could address the problem more adequately.

i agree with you…100 %

journals.prous.com/journals/serv … &p_ispdf=N can anyone actually read this?? this is very valuable information!

If it is 100% neurological what can we do to fix it ?

I do not know exactly, trying to figure out. right now im on bupropion and it helps tremendously. Im going to try progesterone cream, allopregnaonolone pills. if nothing happens, ill try selegiline and then the methylation treatment with active folate and b12. thats the only guns in my arsenal right now, until i find a top level neurologist to discuss about this and hear what is he gonna say.

I feel like I need to fix my penis and libido is coming back for sure! thats it…thats all I need my fucking normal penis again, cerebrolysin has helped me tremendously.

Interesting video here on Neurotransmitters. apparently Amino Acid can help restore Neurotransmitters.

youtube.com/watch?v=jJW7ikODYzs

i googled how to repair neurotransmitters and was reading up on the same thing last night “amino acid therapy” im thinking of going to see a naturopath and getting a comprehensive metabolic profile done,apparently if they can get all your amino acid levels right your neurotransmitters will start working properly again,it said even if half are damaged beyond repair once the healthy ones start working on all cylinders they will produce more healthy ones to make the numbers up,sounds to me like its worth a try…

Wow very interesting

I searched that too… and I found this web site, I´ve read it all and he talks about a doctor that works just with that and actually measures the leves of dopamine and serotonin.

bengreenfieldfitness.com/201 … our-brain/

kalishinstitute.com/

Dr. Daniel Kalish is a real expert when it comes to neurotransmitter repletion therapy, and I’d highly recommend you visit the Kalish Institute website, read the Kalish Method book or speak with a licensed Kalish practitioner prior to experimenting too much with this stuff. Another very good resource to learn more about neurotransmitter repletion is NeuroAssist.com.

youtube.com/watch?v=zjdWxE7uUOc

It sounds very interesting…however cerebrolysin is basically made of aminoacids too…and im injecting it directly in the system, cant think of anything better than that. However he really sounds like knows what hes talking about.

can androgen deprivation cause dimmed night blidness vision and tinnitus? just wondering.