Mostly returned back to normal however...

Hi guys,
I have suffered like you all through the PFS bullshit crash and all that. Its, so far, taken 2 years of my life. I decided to run a steroid cycle for the past 10 weeks and for the most part I feel great! No depression, anxiety, sex whenever i want, no ED, sex drive normal-high, weight returned back to normal which is all a blessing and i’m thankful for that! However I can’t get the same muscle gains as i used to before. I train like a beast, i’m a nutritionist and a personal trainer/ online coach but despite having a clean diet, strict lifestyle and good work ethic i cannot gain any muscle! my test results came back Testosterone 50+ so way above average LH & LFH normal, no other abnormalities other than slightly increased urea with the high protein and steroids.
Anyone else experiencing anything similar to this?

Just want my gains back to how they where before the crash! being a competitive bodybuilder this has turned everything upside down!

safe to say i would love the chance to get my hands on the arsehole that created this devil-drug!

Cheers guys

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: What caused my crash? Steroids or finasteride?