More bloods out of range. Please help!

Hi all,

For those that dont know me I believe I got “pfs” symptoms from a extreme diet 1400 calories a day mostly vegetables , 3-4 cups of black coffee and extreme cardio training.
Symptoms are no libido, numb genitals, no morning/spontaneous wood ,no feeling in ejaculation, low semen volume and force.

Here are some more bloods I got that seem to be too high or too low.

LOW DHT 220 (300-850)
LOW e2 12 (11.5-45)
HIGH dheas 12,51 (4,34-12,2)
LOW shbg 19 (18-54)
HIGH prolactin 285 (86-324)
24H cortisl Urine 77 (12-486)
HIGH Erythrocytes 5.77 (4.34-5.72)
HIGH ALT 62 (12-48)
HIGH GGT 78 (11-55)
HIGH Billirubin 21.1 (3-20)
High Cholesteral 7.1 (0-5.0)
HIGH Ldl 4.90 (<–3.0)

Dude hate to say this but if it is the Syndrome of pfs blood levels have nothing to do with it.

Very little…My test was low before I even took the drug…

Its epigenetic and changes gene activity in the body and is currently u detectable by modern methods or so far as we know…

The epigenetic theory is not proved yet as far as I know? Prove me wrong. There is ongoing studies on this matter but they are not completed yet.

My DHEA is also high, it’s strange… wonder if anyone have any theories about it…

I did not take stupid fucking finasteride, it was extreme under eating that caused this. Guys the 3rd endo I went to told me that my "carriers"were low , to come back with new bloods including proteins and I should get trt . I came back and he told me I should see a sex therapist.

Looking back now at the proteins in the blood. I see that my ALBUMIN is elevated 54.3 (42-50) High ALBUMIN occurs with hemoconcentration (loss of fluids from the tissues, resulting in increased concentration of cells and solids in the blood.

Also have elevated billirubin and liver enzymes, as well as erethryocytes. Something is going on guys.

My guess thats why guys that raise their DHT still do not get a relief of symptoms, as they did not tackle the actual cause.

Why didn’t you test T and Free T? The rest of your levels aren’t really enough out of range to explain your symptoms in my opinion. In the PSSD forum there is quite a bit of discussion of Trauma and related C-PTSD as an explanation for these symptoms. I recommend taking a look at that just as an idea.

Total Test is 650
Free Test is in upper percentile

Anyone knowledable? please