Massive improvements with excessive masturbation

Before I start I want to say that I am the alt of Zonz and that no, this is not a troll post. I’ve been locked out of Zonz and just wanted to update you guys on my protocol.

I’m still on St John’s wort, but I’ve been masturbating 3-5 times a day for the past 2 weeks and noticed massive improvements. The theory was that it would downregulate my receptors, and that seems to be true. My erections and flaccid state are both consistently bigger. My body and muscles look more chiseled, face looks denser and the collagen/moisture in my skin have improved. Name a PFS side, it’s improved, some days I feel like this PFS stuff might be over for me.

I still have ups and downs but everything is trending towards positive and I am not the first person to notice success with excessive masturbation, I got the idea from here:

2 Likes

did i understand you correct that masturbating excessively helped your pfs symptoms?
so no more penile issues?

could it be the herb? how ols aree you¿?

Yes, within the first day my dick started having more mass, and I’m ngl there was some estrogenic symptoms and weird things like pale skin, dry hair at first but they subsided and now when I exercise I sweat a lot more. Everything seems more natural and masculine, sense of humor is back too a bit.

thats great man, how long have you been doing this for?

I know I’m doing better because I would have bitched hard about this just a few weeks ago lol. But it’s in the post, for 2 weeks. Not sure if it will work long term though.

2 Likes