I believe masturbating four times a day has helped me

How are u able to masturbate 4 times a day? It’s impossible for someone with pfs.

I can totally relate. I did write that Curcurmin improved my erectile dysfunction and penis shrinkage which is why I am now able to masturbate several times a day. I would never have been able to before that

And yes, masturbating up to 3 times a day increases androgen sensitivity and that’s probably why it causes a big crash. It needs to be 4 times a day

I definitely want to help everybody suffering from this disease and I truly believe this is the cure

I started taking Curcurmin capsules in January and it improved my erectile dysfunction and penis shrinkage. That’s the only reason I’m able to masturbate more than once

Thank you. I definitely will keep you updated. The Curcurmin product I use has some Vitamin D3 in it. Not much but maybe that’s why it works so well for me because I have seen some members post that Vitamin D helps them

1 Like

Curcurmin is also a HDAC and DNA Methylation inhibitor and downregulates androgen receptors so maybe that’s why it improved some of my PFS symptoms.

1 Like

This guy used the same method as the guy who was recovering using masturbation. Massive improvements with excessive masturbation

He was masturbating 3-5 times a day like the other guy and he was recovering too. However, like the other guy he was hindering his recovery by masturbating 3 times a day. The third ejaculation increases androgen receptor the most. It needs to be four times

1 Like

Just a question man, not trying to provocate you.

You wrote in your member story you don’t suffer from ED.

Why wouldn’t you be able to masturbate 4 times a day?

Again, just asking.

2 Likes

Hey bro. It’s cool. No problem at all. As I said, Curcurmin improved my erectile dysfunction and I can also have morning wood now since taking that. If I don’t use the Curcurmin I wouldn’t be able to masturbate 4 times a day

Curcurmin is also a HDAC and DNA Methylation inhibitor and downregulates androgen receptors so maybe that’s why it improved some of my PFS symptoms.

I’d say so and that’s what i think it did for me temporarily then boom

1 Like

Glad you are feeling good

Fapping four times per day you are a mild case. Trust me on this one haha And increased sensitivity. This is interesting . So what exactly are your negative sexual sides that you got ?

I have heard of people being hyper sexual in PFS in spite of things not working correctly. Is this what you mean ?

Also your point about not feeling good during no fap . I started my first ever no fap and I’m not feeling that great either during it actually . My gonads are getting smaller instead of larger which one would expect on no fap. I tried breaking the no fap today after reading your post and couldn’t. I think your point about no fapping creating a pro androgen environment and or by increasing the androgen receptor sensitivity is interesting. I kinda feel like things in that department got worse since I started the no fap and I suppose if it’s the body not responding to androgens properly then this makes sense why increasing androgens would make us worse . What your saying is consistent with my experiences however I got hit hard enough with the sexual sides that fapping 4 times per day or even twice per day is impossible. In fact a lot of the time once per day is not possible for me

Can you list a time line of events with your SSRI usage and what happened? It’s confusing because your post is long and you mentioned like three different SSRI’s

1. OP used more SSRI than actual 5ARI’s.

2. This is rat studies and it doesn’t always correlate to how humans work. In the study, AR upregulated itself when libido returned.

3. Having sex with a female and masturbating alone elicit different kind of hormonal responses.

4. My understanding of the AR regulation theory is that DHT drop when using Fin which upregulate AR.

Then when DHT comes back, the AR get overwhelmed and “shut down”. This would mean downregulated or “missing” AR function. Noone is sure if it’s necessarily good to downregulate them more.

Also we have only one study showing increased AR in penile skin, we have no idea if the same thing happens inside the brain.

With that said, if it’s working for you and you’re feeling good then keep doing what you’re doing!

Interesting

My first Saw P mishap at 26 years old I started getting all the sexual sides while on it at the 2 week mark exactly. Then I came off of it . And the sexual sides remained . So maybe in my case if any of this applies to me maybe I have up regulated overly sensitive androgen receptors because it did not take DHT rising again to do me in. Receptors regenerate though right ? If I remember correctly ?

So if they regenerate but always stay in an overly sensitive state I’m guessing something else being out of wack keeps them in an up regulated state

This guy does bring up interesting points that probably sounds wacky to most . But seeing that I had a temporary 80 percent recovery in the sexual sides after taking an anti androgen something that temporarily partially blocks the Androgen receptors there is probable something to what he’s saying. Personally though I think he has very mild PFS if he’s fapping 4 times daily . I mean if you can fap 4 times daily why are you not out having sex in a relationship. Makes no sense to me. And then being overly sensitive down their. So that leaves poor orgasm, poor ejaculation quality and quantity and poor libido. And I don’t even think he complained about these issues. So what sexual sides does he have ? And how does this amount to PFS realistically ? Would be interested in hearing more from him

It’s a unique case. We could argue PSSD, but the increased sensitivity makes no sense.

What’s interesting to see, however, is that he went nofap and experienced penile shrinkage. I’ve read multiple nofap cases were people seemed to suffer from similar sexual symptoms as us (shrinkage, ED, no libido, numbness, etc.).

I’m not saying it’s the same! But maybe the shrinkage part can also be attributed to some kind of mechanism in the brain gone awry, and not tissue atrophy in the penis itself (which could be ruled out by imaging tests anyway, I’d say).

Today is my tenth day of my first nofap trial. I notice in average more shrinkage while doing this. And my libido is on average lower

I should also add though on the 44th day of a L-Tryptophan, 5-HTP and B6 trial my sexual sides were below my regular baseline before I even started the no fap trial . So it could be the increase in serotonin that cures my constipation while making my sexual sides worse which was clearly the case before I started the no fap ten days ago . It makes sense that body lowers serotonin for a reason . But the consequence of lowering serotonin is constipation for me. And adding in ten days of no fap clearly did not help and maybe even made it worse. I have ended the serotonin supplement trial for now . Constipation already returning

Not necessarily.

Yea
The whole mental thing . I heard others complain of that . Just my opinion

Appreciate your post @pcbh167

Are you spreading those out throughout the day or are you just banging out 4 orgasms in one evening? haha

1 Like

U need libido and sensitivity to masturbate. Just getting it up is not enough. My penile tissue has not been damaged like others so i have no erection problems, but zero sensitivity and libido.

I have some sensitivity. But deff not getting it up four times per day. Hell with I was 25 with no PFS I could not get it up 4 times per day . I use to go twice back to back every time with my girl friend. But four times per day with PFS and sensitivity issues or without PFS i would consider your self lucky. Especially if you did not lose orgasm sensation. I wouldn’t stop living life over any situation that has you getting off 4 times per day.

I think I got hit harder with the package of sexual sides then originally thought after reading you guys posts lmao

@pcbh167 this is so ridiculous that I almost have to try this out. I am concerned that it could get even worse after trying it. NoFap would lead me into nothing, just loosing more interests in sexual thinking.