I believe masturbating four times a day has helped me

Hey guys. Long story short. In 2018 I was on antidepressants (Sertraline). I stopped taking them and months later I read about NoFap and apparently it had a lot of benefits so I tried it. Worst mistake of my life. Within days, I had uncontrollable weight gain and hair loss (Telogen Effluvium). I had the hair loss and weight gain from the SSRI but it stopped months before and then when I started doing NoFap I had it again and still had it this year.

A year later, I tried NoFap again because I was so miserable and desperate to feel normal again and I saw that people said you need to do NoFap longer to feel all the benefits. Big mistake. I started having erectile dysfunction, penis shrinkage, my penis felt really sensitive all the time, loss of libido and depression.

SSRIā€™s and NoFap affect androgen receptor sensitivity. NoFap increases it considerably and so I believe NoFap caused my PFS. You might find that hard to believe but Iā€™ve read on this forum that people with PFS have Androgen Overexpression and thatā€™s what NoFap does.

I couldnā€™t take all these symptoms and reading online, I was convinced I had Prostate Enlargement. I had all the tests at the hospital and they couldnā€™t find anything. Thinking I had prostate problems I took Saw Palmetto capsules and started having suicidal ideation and I really wanted to kill myself. I even posted on my Facebook about wanting to kill myself and Iā€™ve never done that before.

I researched about Saw Palmetto and I saw many posts saying it ruined their life. I saw on a post on Reddit saying it caused something called PFS and when I searched about PFS and I saw all the symptoms everything started to fit and I realised I had PFS. I already had it before I took the Saw Palmetto, but that made me feel suicidal and added to all my other PFS symptoms I got from NoFap

Iā€™ve been researching for over a year about how to cure this and Iā€™ve spent so much money on products that didnā€™t work. I was going to buy Resveratrol after reading about PFS and DNA Methylation and HDAC Inhibitors. I saw a post saying a member on this forum, Matt, killed himself after using Resveratrol and with me feeling so suicidal I didnā€™t care. I bought it from the store and even exceeded the dose and it didnā€™t help me at all. In fact it made me feel worse.

SSRIā€™s also affect DNA Methylation and androgen receptors so when I did NoFap, my androgen receptors were already affected by the SSRIā€™s and I made them even more sensitive with the NoFap and thatā€™s why I got PFS.

After I got PFS, I tried the antidepressant, Citalopram. I used that in 2015 for a few months but couldnā€™t take the side effects. Sertraline was the SSRI that Iā€™ve been using for years and thatā€™s the one I used before I tried NoFap. I was put on Citalopram again for the first time in 5 years and it was like it cured my PFS! I was absolutely shocked. I stopped taking the Citalopram however because again, I couldnā€™t take the side effects but after I stopped taking it my PFS symptoms came back so I started taking the Citalopram again and it didnā€™t work.

Now on to what I think the cure for PFS is. Last week I searched for ā€˜Citalopram PFSā€™ and saw a post from someone else saying the same thing I said. That they stopped having PFS symptoms when they took Citalopram and it stopped working for them when they tried it again but it was then that I realised that androgen receptors in the brain have a lot to do with PFS

And since my problems started because of NoFap making my androgen receptors really sensitive, I think I searched ā€˜PFS masturbationā€™ and I came across this post.

This guy said he had PFS for 4 months and started masturbating 3-5 times a day in January and over a few months, he said he was 85-90% recovered and his post was in 2013.

I knew that masturbation decreases androgen receptors but Iā€™ve been doing some research and Iā€™m absolutely shocked at what Iā€™ve discovered about ejaculating 4 times a day and itā€™s effect on androgen receptor sensitivity!

Methods
The effect of four consecutive ejaculations was investigated by determining levels of (i) testosterone in serum by solid phase RIA, (ii) androgen receptors at the ventral prostate with Western Blots, and (iii) androgen receptors-mRNA with RT-PCR. Data were analyzed with a one-way ANOVA followed by a post hoc application of Dunnettā€™s test if required.

Results
The constant execution of sexual behavior did not produce any change in the weight of the ventral prostate. Serum testosterone increased after the second ejaculation, and remained elevated even after four ejaculations. The androgen receptor at the ventral prostate was higher after the first to third ejaculations, but returned suddenly to baseline levels after the fourth ejaculation. The level of mRNA increased after the first ejaculation, continued to increase after the second, and reached the highest peak after the third ejaculation; however, it returned suddenly to baseline levels after the fourth ejaculation.

Conclusion
Four consecutive ejaculations by sexually experienced male rats had important effects on the physiological responses of the ventral prostate. Fast responses were induced as a result of sexual behavior that involved an increase and decrease in androgen receptors after one and four ejaculations, respectively. However, a progressive response was observed in the elevation of mRNA for androgen receptors, which also showed a fast decrease after four ejaculations. All of these changes with the prostate gland occurred in the presence of a sustained elevation of testosterone in the serum that started after two ejaculations. A consideration of these fast-induced changes suggests that the nerve supply plays a key role in prostate physiology during the sexual behavior of male rats.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/10809300_Sexual_behavior_reduces_hypothalamic_androgen_receptor_immunoreactivity
Male sexual behavior is regulated by limbic areas like the medial preoptic nucleus (MPN), the bed nucleus of the stria terminalis (BST), the nucleus accumbens (nAcc) and the ventromedial hypothalamic nucleus (VMN). Neurons in these brain areas are rich in androgen receptors (AR) and express FOS-immunoreactivity in response to mating. In many species sexual satiation, a state of sexual behavior inhibition, is attained after multiple ejaculations. The mechanisms underlying sexual satiation are largely unknown. In this study we show that sexual activity reduces androgen receptor immunoreactivity (AR-ir) in some of the brain areas associated with the control of male sexual behavior, but not in others. Thus, one ejaculation reduced the AR-ir in the MPN and nAcc, but not in the BST and VMN. Copulation to satiation, on the other hand, reduced AR-ir in the MPN, nAcc and VMN, and not in the BST. The AR-ir reduction observed in the MPN of sexually satiated rats was drastic when compared to that of animals ejaculating once. Serum androgen levels did not vary after one ejaculation or copulation to exhaustion. These data reveal that sexual activity reduces AR in specific brain areas and suggest the possibility that such a reduction underlies the sexual inhibition that characterizes sexual satiety.
The AR is expressed in severa1 tissues, such as the prostate [5] and brain [6]. I t is documented that in the male rat brain [7,8] as well as in the brain o f other species such as the Syrian hamster [9], Brazilian opossum [lo], ā€¦
ā€¦ A previous study found that precisely 24 h after sexual satiety there was a drastic reduction in AR density (ARd) in a very circumscribed anterior part of the MPOA, nucleus accumbens and VMH, whereas there was no such change in the BST. Such ARd reductions did not seem to depend upon the levels of circulating androgens, since they were unmodified at this interval [7]. These results suggest that sexual behavior reduces ARd in certain brain regions. ā€¦
ā€¦ On this basis, in the present study we evaluated whether the recovery of sexual behavior at different intervals after sexual satiety (48 h, 72 h, and 7 days) concurred with changes in ARd in severa1 brain areas: the media1 part of the media1 preoptic nucleus (MPOM, a specific area of the anterior MPOA), the MPOA (considered in al1 its anteroposterior extension), the BST (media1 division, posteromedial and posterointermediate), the VMH (dorsomedial and central parts); the MeA (anterodorsal, anteroventral and posteroventral parts), and the LSV (lateral septal nucleus, ventral part). These brain areas were selected because of: (a) their clear role in the mediation of rat sexual behavior [12,[19][20][21][22][23][24]; (b) modifications in ARd 24 h after sexual satiety [7], and Ā© changes in neurona1 activity (reflected as variations in c-Fos-ir) related to sexual behavior in general, and specifically to sexual satiety [21,25]. In addition, since ARd importantly depends upon androgen circulating levels, we measured the serum levels of testosterone in control and sexually satiated males sacrificed 48 h, 72 h or 7 days after sexual satiety. ā€¦

Research into the effects of sexual satiety in rats suggests neuronal plasticity in the circuits regulating male sexual behavior and changes in testosterone sensitivity. This state of sexual satiety and lack of interest in females is associated with reduced AR expression in the nucleus accumbens (NAc), VMH, lateral septum, MeA and especially in the mPOA [13,24]. AR densities recover to previous levels as libido returns and this dynamic variation in gonadal steroid sensitivity means that receptor expression in the sexual brain network varies with sexual function in males. ā€¦

A study was completed in Mexico on male rats on the effects of ejaculation on androgen and estrogen receptors in the body. What they found was that after one or two ejaculations in a small time frame increased androgen receptor activity in their bodies, but after three or four rapid ejaculations caused a major drop in androgen receptor activity, lending credence to a ā€œsexual exhaustionā€ hypothesis. The hypothesis is that after ejaculating many times in rapid succession, the body sees no need to further care for sexual hormones because as far as the brain is concerned something should be pregnant by now and thereā€™s no need to keep the body on high sexual alert. Once sexual exhaustion is reached the rats no longer used testosterone as efficiency as it could be used, as the receptors for testosterone have closed up shop for the time being.

Yesss! I really believe ejaculating 4 times a day seems to be the cure for PFS!!! On this site, everyone talks about androgen overexpression being the cause of PFS and I think there absolutely right! Iā€™ve rarely seen anyone post about being able to do this but as you can see from the articles, it can be done and all it takes is ejaculating 4 times a day!

Now the guy who posted about recovering using masturbation. He said he did 3-5 times a day for months. However as you see from the articles, the third ejaculation actually increases androgen expression more than once or twice so I think thatā€™s why it took that guy so many months to recover. You need to masturbate FOUR times a day to cure androgen overexpression. Not once, not twice, not three times, not five times. FOUR TIMES!!! I think if he did it 4 times a day he would have recovered sooner and I think he hindered his recovery by masturbating 3 times a day.

Now with me, I started doing this 2 days ago and I feel amazing!! I donā€™t feel suicidal anymore! My depression has lifted and I feel like I have everything to live for! My penis isnā€™t as sensitive anymore too. However Iā€™ve only been doing this for 2 days. I think I will be fully recovered soon.

Also, members dealing with erectile dysfunction and penis shrinkage. I started taking Curcurmin capsules earlier this year and thatā€™s the only thing that worked for my erectile dysfunction and penis shrinkage. Curcurmin is the main ingredient in Tumeric. I did take Tumeric capsules but they had no effect on me, so I bought Curcurmin capsules and that worked instantly for those symptoms. It didnā€™t cure them though, just improved them and I need to take Curcurmin because if I donā€™t I canā€™t masturbate 4 times a day because of erectile dysfunction and penis shrinkage

I had to make this post because I know how debilitating PFS can be and hopefully I can save a lot of lives. Itā€™s really amazing that this thing can be cured so easily and with no product. I must have spent thousands on products when all the time I didnā€™t need them.

I wonā€™t be posting on this forum much because I feel so much better and I think I will have recovered completely very soon but I will be checking in from time to time to see if other people will have cured themselves using this and of course if I am fully recovered I will let you all know

I think Iā€™m on the road to recovery and I really believe Iā€™ve found the cure to this nightmare!

2 Likes

You do realise that most PFS sufferers complain about decreased sensitivity, not increased.

Iā€™ve been reading like hundreds of posts on here and I see increased more than decreased sensitivity and I did see a study saying people with PFS had Androgen overexpression. Iā€™ve never seen a study saying they had decreased sensitivity

I do it every day from the age of 11.

No cure for me here.

ā€œThink I Found The Cure For PFS!ā€

Ah shit, here we go againā€¦

3 Likes

I meant penile sensitivity.

Lol I knew there would be people posting stuff like this. Hey, I understand for sure. I know you guys must have used numerous products and when you see posts like this your skeptical. I understand for sure. However, this makes complete sense and wonā€™t cost you anything at all. Also, it is working for me. I havenā€™t felt this good in years

Oh my bad. Well for me, it feels more sensitive but I guess this thing affects people differently

Iā€™m glad itā€™s working for you my man :slight_smile: Just saying, never seen increased sensitivity as a symptom of PFS.

1 Like

Thanks bro and honestly I havenā€™t seen any posts about it either. However I do have a lot of PFS symptoms.

ā€œYesss! I really believe ejaculating 4 times a day seems to be the cure for PFS!!!ā€

Dude, some of us canā€™t masturbate more than 4 times a month.
I would also like to add that for some of us, masturbation two days in a row can cause a big crash.

I appreciate your willingness to help, but your advice - to put it mildly - is not suitable for a large part of us.

I had a two week recovery from curcurmun a few years ago then crashed. Many have had temporary improvements from all sorts of concoctions. I hope it lasts for you but DO keep us posted

1 Like

How are u able to masturbate 4 times a day? Itā€™s impossible for someone with pfs.

I can totally relate. I did write that Curcurmin improved my erectile dysfunction and penis shrinkage which is why I am now able to masturbate several times a day. I would never have been able to before that

And yes, masturbating up to 3 times a day increases androgen sensitivity and thatā€™s probably why it causes a big crash. It needs to be 4 times a day

I definitely want to help everybody suffering from this disease and I truly believe this is the cure

I started taking Curcurmin capsules in January and it improved my erectile dysfunction and penis shrinkage. Thatā€™s the only reason Iā€™m able to masturbate more than once

Thank you. I definitely will keep you updated. The Curcurmin product I use has some Vitamin D3 in it. Not much but maybe thatā€™s why it works so well for me because I have seen some members post that Vitamin D helps them

1 Like

Curcurmin is also a HDAC and DNA Methylation inhibitor and downregulates androgen receptors so maybe thatā€™s why it improved some of my PFS symptoms.

1 Like

This guy used the same method as the guy who was recovering using masturbation. Massive improvements with excessive masturbation

He was masturbating 3-5 times a day like the other guy and he was recovering too. However, like the other guy he was hindering his recovery by masturbating 3 times a day. The third ejaculation increases androgen receptor the most. It needs to be four times

1 Like

Just a question man, not trying to provocate you.

You wrote in your member story you donā€™t suffer from ED.

Why wouldnā€™t you be able to masturbate 4 times a day?

Again, just asking.

2 Likes

Hey bro. Itā€™s cool. No problem at all. As I said, Curcurmin improved my erectile dysfunction and I can also have morning wood now since taking that. If I donā€™t use the Curcurmin I wouldnā€™t be able to masturbate 4 times a day