LSD completely cured my sexual side effects.. for 1 day

“Neurological” could mean a lot of things. This statement is not possible to test or verify.

@anon5006275

There is some research coming out that looks solid, using ketamine for treatment-resistant depression (TRD). What I recall is that it’s very effective, but doesn’t last that long.

Interesting. Well, maybe there is a difference between those who have penile changes and those who don’t.
In this case looks like the problem is in the brain. Would love to hear an explanation for the mechanistic

So with fibrosis, couldn’t that be treated like Peyronie’s with medication and perhaps even laser treatment (Gainswave)

And the pudenal nerve neuropathy with stem cell?
I’m just asking for possibilities

Ok my friends I got the hookup for the lsd
And I have this shiny glass bottle of liquid with a measuring cup and a small zip-lock bag with some kind of paper-like square inside

Here is my problem:

I have never done lsd before and have no clue how I’m supposed to so it. Can some of the experts here help me out? I think I’m supposed to soak the paper in the liquid and then put the paper under my tongue but I really don’t know. The instructions that came with the microdosing kit totally suck. And there are no instructions on the internet anywhere.

1 Like

READ EVERYTHING. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A TRIPSTOPPER AT HAND.

I did some more research and read the article. So from what I understand the paper is to help prevent people from taking too much? The paper absorbs the liquid and you put the paper in your mouth and that way you don’t ingest a highly potent substance?

1 Like

you still ingest a highly potent substance. its all about the dosage. if you take 100ug on a paper its completely the same as dosing 100ug through pure lsd liquid. there are also lsd pills or lsd beverages but blotters are just the common way of consuming it. they all hit the same.

So how are you feeling? Did it work?

Thank you
That’s exactly the kind of answer I was looking for

There is nothing magical about the paper…it’s just there to control the dose.

I already tried one drop and it was too small to notice much. I tried it right before I went to bed and slept really well through the night but didn’t feel much else. I need to try again but maybe a little more…

Just did a trip on 250ug a week before. It actually makes your penis shrink while on it, due to vasoconstriction, it has no positive effects if not bad for you for PFS in my opinion. Try something else guys, maybe natural magic mushrooms as some people report good results with it.

1 Like

Weird it’s a selective serotonin agonist usually it increases parasympathetic tone, I guess it must be a bad trip.

So I am all done with my experiment. I would say it helps but I think I need a stronger dose than what I was getting. I quickly ramped up to 20ml which is the biggest dose the instructions recommend. I had a really weird dream where I lost all my teeth and had to glue them back in…very strange and I’m not sure what the meaning of the dream was but I was very exciting to be dreaming for the first time in years. I had some libido and sexual function the morning after but by the end of the day I was back to baseline.

At 20ml I ran out of lsd after 3-4 doses. I emailed the place in Canada I got it from and the seller doesn’t want to sell me anymore because customs is breaking his balls and seizing packages. So I guess that’s it for me. Got to find a dealer or someone else who can sell me psychedelics. I still think with the right micro dose and the right frequency this could work.

1 Like

managed to get a mushroom grow kit online sent to me . should arrive next week so will start microdosing as soon as i get my first flush of mushrooms. probarly will start with 0.5g every 4 days

1 Like

I tried very hard to procure mushrooms, but sadly they had ramped up security just before corona. Keep posting im interested in you guys’ experiences.

How are you doing? I don’t believe this can even improve our condition but just wanted to ask. Btw where are you from?

the kit only arrived 3 days ago took 2 weeks to ship . I am in the UK our customs are easy to get stuff into the country.

Trying mushrooms just to give me a boost to help emotions or creativity i do not think they will cure me but if they can help with ahedonia and being productive it will be great . I have been reading that continued use of microdose for over 3 months can epigentic change brain pathways . i tried lsd microdose before but ti was 1p-lsd i ordered from germany and im not sure if it was dosed fully .

i took 100ug tab and put it into distilled water with a few ml of ethanol took 10ug in liquid and got high energy and the urge to get stuff done . cleaned the whole house car etc wanted to go out the house and do stuff . This is what i hope to get with mushrooms with some better emotions too just to live life a bit more with a purpose

Well, Cabergoline is very similar to LSD, there may be a connection here.

1 Like

I’ve tried DMT with no sexual improvement but it is a great drug to try regardless if you want to peer into another world