LSD completely cured my sexual side effects.. for 1 day

We definitely should :joy:

Iā€™m hoping serious psychedelics: LSD, Magic Mushrooms and DMT are capable of restoring the empathy I miss so incredibly much.

There is a theory we only developed consciousness due to the consumption of psychedelic plants in the jungle, maybe they positively influence the brain in ways not comprehensible to science at the moment. They may entirely be responsible for consciousnessā€™s very existence.

damn kinda trippy. I just hope one day, even if itā€™s only in 20 years, we understand the brain enough to help us poor bastards.

1 Like

It fixed everything
No anhedonia
No brain fog
No sexual side effects
No weird food allergies or system-wide inflammation
No more poor sleep
No more poor energy levels
No more lack of motivation

After three days the PFS slowly crept back

I was thinking the key to solving this might be a microdose every 3-4 days. My problem is I donā€™t know how to get psilocybin. I donā€™t hang out with people who do drugs and donā€™t know anyone who does drugs

The kind of euphoria that the posters have experienced when using these drugs could be both a super powerful placebo effect as well as and more probably a huge burst or increase in dopamine and norepinephrine in the brain. The medication that has a similar effect is Wellbutrin/buproprion, which is often given to people with SSRI sexual/other side effects and often to people with PFS or PostIsotretSyndrome. Cocaine does the same thing in the brain as the drugs you guys mention. I have dated people who have enhanced sexual/erectile functioning on cocaine and other drugs, when the literature says that all these drugs give men ED. So the jury is still out, there is a lot we donā€™t know.

1 Like

Use darkweb. Or order mushroom growing kits. Its very easy to grow your own.

1 Like

Psilocybin was in my test list but reserved it as a last resort only thing kills mental sides for me the methylphenidate ā€¦ I can feel full range of emotions thanks to it. On Ed yes it affects badly but after I wear of from it then enhances erectionā€¦ if I cease taking it I lost all of it in 4 days.
5th Day My arousal completely ceasesā€¦ Zero libido. Almost full impotencyā€¦ (i tried to drop it and my libido went off while i was with my girl that day, i looked for a gun to end it! I lost all willpower for goingā€¦ I immediately restarted and recovered in seven days.)
thanks to methylphenidate my life is worth living for.

Cure from psychedelics made me think about deep severe performance anxietyā€¦ they usually kills any kind of anxiety and self rumination even at unconscious levels.
May be they some how fix neurosteroid sides of pfsā€¦

1 Like

hey :slight_smile: can I ask what methylphenidate do for you?

thanks for the insight :slight_smile:

Damn! Are you serious? How is that even possible with such a low dose. Did it also cure your sexual symptoms? Penis size, semen volume, orgasm etc.? 3 days of no pfs? Omg. You must have cried out of happiness man!

I used real mushrooms with no sucsess.

I wrote It up but, I did not make a good punctuation. Sorry about that.

Well it cured my anhedonia, emotional flatness, forgetfulness, panic attacks, my enjoyment from life has returned. I do not fell hopeless anymore.

Let me tell you something. At the beginning of my PFS (probably in the first three months) I used phenylpiracetam, which is a nootropic whose effects are similar to methylphenidate, and I had my libido, erection and motivation back for a day with strength. After that, unfortunately I never had the same effect again.

Iā€™ve tried ritalin, methyphenidate, wellbutrin, bupropion, provigil, and modafinil and all I got were headaches and high blood pressure.

Yes to everything Cooper
And I was almost in tears over how good I felt
Also was very excited to know that this condition is reversible

I have no idea how mushrooms affect us in larger doses. Iā€™ve never done that before

I was just interested in the microdosing because thatā€™s what all the people making YouTube videos were on about

Iā€™ve only been able to microdose twice and have not been able to try again because my source is not able to hook me up anymore. And Iā€™m not savvy enough to figure out this dark web stuff. Iā€™m hoping that in a few years there will be some kind of legal psychedelic that will put this whole experience behind us

1 Like

Mate im trying to obtain shrooms after reading your post. Its dry season here so idk how effective they ll be. Can you tell me everything to do before aftrr, preparation etc. All the stuff.

This and lsd are the last things i can think of trying before giving up

I would recommend starting with a piece the size of a grain of rice

Do it on a Friday night and go to bed

If you find a good source please let me know

I failed to obtain it man. Are you able to procure it online?

My symptoms also went away with LSD for that one night. The same thing happens stimulants like speed, cocaine, hexen, etc. They temporarily cure me, the effect always seems to last even a day or two more (with lesser effects) which then come back to baseline.
Same with Phenibut.

Disclaimer: all of these substances can be very addictive, dangerous and are not suitable for daily use, including phenibut.

1 Like

Can you please give a detailed list of your temporarily cured symptoms? Semen volume, penis size, orgasm and erection strength? Were everything and all other minor related symptoms, felt like 100% normal? Like pre- pfs? @Noukon

I donā€™t think this proves that. Also a Melcangi paper found neuropathy of the pudendal nerve itself.

For what itā€™s worth, it does feel like the local nerve sensitivity is shot. We also have reason to believe there is fibrosis in penile tissue, so there are some local physiological changes in the penis.

1 Like