LATEST PROPECIA VICTIM PODCAST August 2018

Hi guys this will interest you all
I came across this whilst looking into podcasts

How much would you guys like to see the return of the PFS podcasts ?
This is a real possibility obviously it Would require funding by us but spreading the costs between forum members these podcasts are a reality.

8 Likes

It might be worth reaching out to the guys who originally created the podcasts for advice if anyone is willing to pick up the mantle.

3 Likes

I’m in the planning process of getting these podcasts back up and running.
I consider them very important as it gives people the opportunity to hear other peoples post finasteride experiences this in itself can be a life saver in the early stages when people don’t understand exactly what has happened to them.
Think back to when this all hit you the confusion is unbearable you just don’t know who to turn to for help this leaves you in a state of isolation
Hearing podcasts makes you realise you are not alone.

3 Likes

Could anyone that’s interested in seeing podcasts return please leave a comment I don’t want to be spending time on organising / planning this if podcasts are considered of little value.
Thanks guys

3 Likes

i’d love to see them back

2 Likes

Me too its really been something i coulde cling to in bad times!

2 Likes

It would be interesting to hear them.

2 Likes

I’d also like to see the podcasts come back.

That would be amazing, especially if members of the forum are interviewed.

This is a long shot but imagine someone on this forum, who is knowledgeable about the epigenetics of this condition could be interviewed on the Joe Rogan podcast?
He has millions of people watching him, that would certainly open up the flood gates.
He literally features all kinds of guest’s on it, have a look.

He is also very anti propecia - he spoke in one of his products about his experience I believe

1 Like

Honestly man… if we all ask him on Twitter it would be a good way to do it… do you think we should make a Twitter community ?

Oh wow i wasn’t aware he was anti Propecia, that’s even better for us and maybe a reason he’d be interested to talk to someone knowledgeable about the subject.

@Rmoney96 I guess the more awareness the better but personally I’m not a social media guy.
But if a load of people wanted to do it I wouldn’t see why not, could be a very good way to reach him yes, if he got multiple people instead of one messaging him. He’s our best bet for awareness, I genuinely think he’d be very interested to listen.

Think I should make a post or no?

Completely up to you my friend :blush:

I think Devolutions idea is brilliant
I looked into Joe Rogan and found this podcast

https://redpilltalk.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39288

He does have a significant amount of followers this is deffinetly a viable option.

1 Like

It might be helpful to present an idea about what your spokesperson (whoever it might be) would be talking about.

It would also be helpful to maybe ask of yourself what you hope to get out of this.

I’d consider a media appearance at that level to be highly unlikely, possibly the only chance you’d get at such exposure. If it were to happen, it’d be stupid to waste it.

It might be worth trying to work out some of the details before attempting to contact anyone. What if he replied today and asked about the things I mentioned above? How long would it take you to get the answers?

I was thinking more of like a bunch of people at arohnd the same time on a time when his twitter wouldn’t be so busy, I’m not saying I’m the hero but I would play my role forsure, I think it’s a decent idea (if we organize wording like you said)

Contacting him isn’t the problem you need to attempt to tackle right now.

The problem you have is that we don’t have a spokesman - the person who you imagine will speak to Joe. Also, you haven’t worked out what you’re going to tell Joe you’d like to talk about.

The number of people who’d love to get an appearance on a production with an audience that size will be large. He is unlikely to be struggling to find guests, even with the prolific number of podcasts he’s putting out.

It’s a pipe dream to expect him to say yes to a complete unknown saying “hi, we’ve got PFS, could we talk about it on your podcast?”

Look at the guests he gets on his podcasts. Famous actors and athletes, arguably the most famous businessman in the world. His audience downloads the podcasts for that. You’ll struggle to make a medical story featuring an unknown a compelling download.

If you could find a celebrity with PFS who would like to talk about it, there would be an angle there, a story. What’s your angle without it? You need to work out what the story is.

As I said, I think it’s extremely unlikely that Joe would think that his audience would be sufficiently engaged by your current pitch (is there one?). You need to seriously think about what is in it for him, the podcast is a business concern. The advertising on the podcast pays for his house and his children’s food.

I only say this as if by some small miracle, Joe does consider this a cause he’d support in some way, wasting his time by not having any idea of what you’d like to talk about would mean he’d be far less receptive when you do have a good idea.

Yep I feel you, you’re right