Kevin Mann promoting Fin on youtube

You shouldn’t blame yourself man. This guy is intenentially deceiving people. He presents himself in this sophisticated way and you think wow this guy has it all together. Then you read the old tnation threads and you realized what a sinister character he is. He’s really pitiful actually.

7 Likes

Went on that body building forum and noticed he said racist shit about black and Indian people, he’s top tier scum bag and I know he’s reading this too as he always checks the forum to make fun of people with PFS I’m sure he’s being paid by the pharmaceutical industry it makes no sense why he would aggressively promote this stuff he’s just some socially awkward nut case spreading misinformation to a younger naive audience. Not really much can be done though as his channel is rapidly growing and I’m noticing more people on this forum that took his advice with persistent side effects.

5 Likes

Some of his posts from the T-Nation thread:

I cannot lower my standards. Youth is what I am attracted to and I am not going to betray my dream of teen vag just because some bald meat heads online say so.

BTW, I’m getting an FUE in February to fix my hairline and I will post an update pic so you guys can give me a feedback.

I am 100 percent convinced that the reason I have not consummated with a teen yet is because of my receded hairline.

and:

Age of consent, barely legal teens. Occasionally I am attracted to jailbait but I am not going to play with fire.

The guy was well over 30 when he made these posts. He has a lot of problems. His hair loss is the least of them.

3 Likes

Holy shit, this guy.
I refuse to believe someone who writes like that believes what he’s saying. He just sounds like a troll trying to get a rise out of people.

2 Likes

This is exactly why the whole internet biosphere is so fucked up, people taking advice from people with this kind of attitude to life. Young men balding are understandably pretty unsure about going bald so young, end up on the internet where their insecurities are just blown way out of proportion by the opinion of people who are likely suffering from mental illness or extreme insecurities.

I imagine it would have been far easier to accept hair loss in the past or for people who aren’t as immersed in all these toxic communities. Can’t believe i took this drug it sounds like such a ridiculous proposition in retrospect. To disrupt your hormones and possibly your health for the sake of some hair. Fuck me.

6 Likes

Confirmed troll:

Lets face it, being bald looks alpha as fuk.

I’m getting sick of all these threads about here from beta phaggots whining about how they’re losing their hair, how they don’t know what to do. You want to know the ultimate hair loss survival guide?

Here it is!

So long as you stay lean, work out you will look alpha as fuk when you go bald. Don’t fall for the gimmicks like rogaine, propecia, and nizoral. You’re just fighting a losing battle so you might as well just embrace your baldness and take heart knowing that the biggest badasses and real men in the world are bald.

Just take a look at these real men who have accepted their baldness. Stop worrying about losing your hair, shave it off and become a real man!

He’s all over the place.

1 Like

Hes not trolling he’s clearly sarcastic here. I went through the entire tnation post. I actually used to post there around the same time i recall noticing his thread. In that thread you will notice other members linked to his other account wher ehe started a thread saying he will start his first cycle soon. I am sure he’s injecting test. His lifts used to be relatively average now he’s much stronger than his early 30s. The guy was a social recluse and loser who spent his time online unable to get laid. Funny because I have seen bald guys get laid more than he will ever not that it matters the guy needs to be called out more aggressively he’s a hypocrite and a liar

5 Likes

That guy has tons of time on his hands. That thread stretches on for pages and people think he’s being serious. His gimmick is to be shocking so people pay attention to him. He should work more on his social skills.

1 Like

Guys, it really doesn’t matter what this guy says and it’s not worth your time to think about it because there’s literally NOTHING you can say or do to get him to change his behavior, at least right now.

I don’t really know who this guy is. Maybe he’s a loser, he looks like one. Maybe he’s a shill, but I don’t know who would be paying him to shill on YouTube. Maybe he’s some awesome dude who’s making a ton of money off You Tube and as a personal trainer (probably not).

What’s unquestionable is that he’s annoying as fuck so it’s best not to concern yourself with such things because there’s literally nothing to gain and it will make you feel bad.

It’s totally unfortunate that people are possibly taking his advice, but honestly at this point with all that there is about PFS, if people hold him out to be some kind of credible source of information they are fucking dumb.

It seems to me that this dude probably took Propecia, got really scared and couldn’t get it up, and then felt humiliated by it so to prove to himself that he’s not a total pussy he went back on the drug and he’s trying to show everybody how brave he is because he takes Propecia now and thinks people with PFS are pussies. It’s pathetic but he really doesn’t matter.

I’ve said this before several times, but its important to be aware that if your goal is to educate and persuade people that PFS exists, it will backfire if you right angry emotional comments or messages. Almost without exception, these people will block you, disable comments, or do whatever they can to not have to engage. This type of behavior probably set back progress in the community by years but things are finally starting to solidify.

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s fair or considerate to call people who didn’t/don’t believe in PFS ‘fucking dumb’, there’s allot people who end up here from misinformation. Every doctor i have spoken to about it either didn’t believe in it or thought PFS only manifested in people with existing issues.

How are people taking advice from a doctor rather than internet hearsay ‘dumb’? Who would rationally believe a cosmetic pill could systematically tear your life apart?

Some people are smart enough to do their own research and realise how dangerous this drug is. But it’s easy to be blinded by insecurity, confirm biases and evidently put trust in the system. I think it’s very understandable/sad how people continue to end up in this trap.

4 Likes

One thing is for sure, the men with symptoms will come in flocks since the so called rise of these youtube hairdoctors that are pushing fin an RU.

Unfortunately at a cost of some lives (since the symptoms are life changing), but this will shed more light on our symptoms.

3 Likes

If you look at what I said again, you’ll see that I said, “…if people hold him [Kevin Mann] out to be some kind of credible source of information they are fucking dumb.” I didn’t mention anything about believing doctors should be credible.

3 Likes

Honestly he didn’t do much for me. But I am a very severe case that doesn’t react to any drugs or treatments, recreational or otherwise.

lol sorry

1 Like

I really think Kevin Mann’s influence is underestimated. His fast Adderall infused style of talking and complete narcissism will definetly attract a lot of viewers and his channel will grow. He knows the research on finasteride and cherry picks all the pharmaceutical marketing brochures to young naive audience ( I was one of them). He looks impressive for his age until you start putting it all together: the steroid usage, the hair transplant, the anti depressants, the vegan diet, the grandiose narcissism, the videogame addiction, the sociopathic tendencies. He is dangerous and I don’t even think he takes finasteride seeing how he was against it few years ago. He’s the type of guy who can’t grow a beard maybe he is less susceptible to sides if he does take it.

It’s not just him it’s other on YouTube like the good doctors. Most of the anti finasteride content is limited in comparison or very old. YouTube is definitely the main influencer nowadays especially the comment sections

3 Likes

Your a 100% right brother.

Before I took fin I watched some of his videos and in one of the videos he explicitly shows the bottle of fin with his name on it as proof to convince people that he’s also taking the drug.

In hindsight im wondering why? Was there any was speculation that he didnt use fin himself?

If you read the tnation thread you will realize the guy is a sociopath. His whole life seems to be a lie you never know with youtube you see only what they show you and he isn’t even a doctor or used his real name it’s all a facade.

You know what irks me the most about him it’s that tick he does at the start of every video like this fully autistic nod to the camera after a pose. The guy is too cringe.

2 Likes

A lot of people in the comments telling him he looks good bald and should just shave it and he freaks out and corrects them to tell them he’s “shaved not bald.” Guy has BDD.

BAHAHAHA. Pathetic little motherfucker.

I could sense this sort of attention deficit from his videos, how he speaks just a little too loud, the constant stare into the camera, and more importantly with every topic being on the abstract, repeatedly unproven concept that chemicals and supplements are the key to vital health and happiness.

Ignore drama, and ignore people that partake in it. In the worst case scenario, we welcome more PFS individuals who could spread awareness. In the best case scenario, people stop listening to Kevin Mann.

1 Like

Look on the subreddit Tressless this guy is the closest thing they have to Jesus no joke.