Kevin Mann promoting Fin on youtube

Yikes. Alright, man. I’d conduct a little more research on your end regarding this.

Feel free to argue with Kevin Mann. Not sure what tangible gains you’re expecting from that other than running in circles and maybe satisfying your ego, though. The PFS Network already addressed the corruption by Merck in a video, and they definitely have more important things to do than arguing with YouTubers at this point.

As I’ve already stated, Kevin Mann will not be making any more PFS Denying YouTube videos and he has delisted one of them and has walked back several of his claims. I’ d conduct a little more research on your end regarding this.

Yikes, young people get their information from YouTubers. As pathetic as it is, it’s the truth. The stupid talking points can be, and has been, successfully countered with little effort. Capitulating to them is fucking stupid and a pussy move and no one should be dong it because one “has more important things to do.”

Right… well, knock yourself out, man.

I don’t think that’s true for everyone but yeah sadly a large portion swallow whatever their favorite YouTuber spits out.

But even getting information from “educated” sources like your doctor or pubmed won’t always give you the full truth…

We’d love to have you come on the Moral Medicine youtube channel to share your experience with PFS. You can reach out to me or @Recovery18 to set it up

1 Like

Fuck Kevin Mann, you can only meet him with science. But no reason to sink to his level and post shit. Love ya all stay strong.

1 Like