JustQUitDut's story

Well Finbasteride, I have reversed this condition a zillion times, only to have it come back, thus far this is the longest I have been able to maintain reversal. Also, I have never been able to get Masteron to work stable like this, all symptoms have reversed, I am building A LOT of muscle, nothing has allowed me to do that except Masteron. Yes, I had a lot of reversals, they failed, but I kept trying, I didn’t see them as failures like others here did, I saw them as successes, that I had to build on them. Finally I found this, I have been working on it for 8 months, I was bound to find something that worked. I have no reason to lie, I have said when things failed, it has been a month now, after a few months this is something that should be considered. It is worth noting, I did find a body builder once who reversed PFS with a similar protocol, I just never was able to get Masteron to remain stable till now. It required time for my body to adapt to the protocol.

It is not something I plan to be on forever, it is a lot of stuff, but I have my life back, my body back, and I will pursue a cure for this condition while I remain reversed. I also wish to make peace with you finbasteride, I never had anything against you, but you always start in with me and attack me.

That’s the sad thing Finbasteride, I finally found a working protocol, and few will believe me, but if you change your perspective a bit, you will understand that I just don’t give up. I was devoted to finding a way to be normal again, and I was about to give up and go back to normal test and Aromasin long term, then BAM. I am dependent on Masteron Enanthate long term now, dependent on a drug only available on the black market, scary. When the levels of Masteron drop in my system, PFS comes back, when they are up, I feel normal, like my old self, everything is normal My body is working differently than it used to, it takes more work to build muscle, I don’t break out anymore, don’t lose hair, my skin isn’t super oily anymore. There are some pluses to this, no water retention (thanks to the masteron).

It took me a good month before I really adjusted to this, I will keep posting about it, people should know about this. I have come A LONG way since propionate and an AI. Not all guys will respond to this, guys that are non responsive to hormones probably won’t, but those guys are the minority, very few unlucky guys. I believe we will find a treatment for them in the near future though, I encourage them to contact this new doctor I posted about, he is using totally new approaches.

Im approaching 2 months of stable reversal with 400-600mg of masteron a week, 400-600 testosterone enanthate a week. The variation in doses has to do with me going back and forth sometimes. At these doses I have reversal of Al pfs symptoms, I am a big muscular guy again, mood is good, libido is good, sexual function and sensitivty good. I have had sex without the need for Ed drugs, but will prob use them as an insurance policy sometimes, though I have yet to require them since being on this protocol.

My protocol includes Aromasin 25mg 1-3x a day (as needed). It seems my condition is improving on this protocol, this is a reversal protocol to allow me to live normally while I try to fix this at the root via dr Bieley. No water retention, the masteron kills that, I look good, get lots of women looking again. Who knows, maybe forcing my body in this working position will induce recovery.

So, I guess this is my long term reversal protocol.

I forgot to mention, I used progesterone at high doses when I started this, it stopped the constant crashing. It killed anxiety, fixed my mood, it played a big role, but lowered libido. My libido gets stronger every week, it’s normal now, but the last time I used masteron on testosterone (without using progesterone) I had to get off 15 times in a day!

The effects of progesterone remain, they seem to fade a little every week, but before I used it my blood pressure would get very high on masteron, it fixed that too. I wanted to post this as I was confused about progesterone. It’s useful, but it will lower libido, but libido returns slowly over the course of 4-6 weeks. Im not sure if the positive effects are permanent or I will require progesterone again. My advice is to use lower doses like 5mg, I was using 20mg 2x a day, then stopped when I didn’t need it anymore. It fixed my sleep, and just did a lot of positive stuff. All gaba drugs lower libido, xanax, ambien etc… As my libido returned, the positive effects remain. Also seems the longer im on masteron, the better I feel, my system seems to be adapting and improving.

Nothing I did could ever get my body back again, this did, and it’s turning out to be simple, just test enanthate and masteron enanthate. Im going to see if I can get by even without Aromasin, but I doubt it, prob once a day is required at least. AI’s enhance this protocol, but I wanted it to be as natural as possible. This is a 2 month mark (I believe, have to check my logs) and I am normal. The rules are just different now, no hair loss, no acne, I build muscle slower (like a normal guy). I hadn’t realized I had a genetic mutation linked to my oily skin that allowed me to build muscle faster and bigger than normal guys (especially on test). I have often thought that probably most guys with PFS have similar genes, I bet every guy with PFS had oily skin in their teens and before PFS hit.

Im posting this here as I want this available to others in the future. It took me 8-9 months of hell and hard work to figure this out, and it may help others. As I get better, I find myself not on the forums as much, and I want to post as much as possible so that my work can help others. I am posting at solvepfs.com now. So for anyone looking for my current posts who may visit here in the future, they are all on solvepfs.com, that is where I post now.

carefull with doses AI´s like aromasin… they are very potent and long half-lifes…

5mg each 4 day is more safe. 25mg is crushing bones high.

Not with PFS while you are on test, but actually Masteron is acting as an AI, so I am trying to see if I can get by with just masteron and testosterone.

If anyone wants to follow my status, I am keeping a blog at solvepfs
solvepfs.com/viewtopic.php?f … 3765#p3765

Currently I am still at 80% and stable, my current protocol I settled on is 200mg of test enanthate a week, 1600mg of Vitex a day (sometimes an extra 400mg dose later on), I have recently added /0mg of Masteron enanthate a week to my protocol. I am doing really well, my next step is to fix my cortisol through dr Bailey, address system by system, that’s how you solve this. I expect to be at 90% or more once I get on hydrocortisone.

Hang in there man God and Jesus love you. Dont give up hope because you could be one day away from being healed by him.

Does anyone know if this guy is still alive?
Last seen in august 2015. Yet he tried so many things I wonder if he recovered.
So if you see this @JustQuitDut give us an update pls.

1 Like

I think he went to solvepfs.com because he didn’t like this forum if you read his latest messages. Doubt you will see him back again here though.

Would be nice to see an update from him.

1 Like

JustQuitDut (Adam), moved on, recovered like me. He is married and had his first kid about a year or so ago. Neither one of us think to much about PFS or these websites these days. Its like a nightmare that faded into the background. I wish the best for all of you. People that finally recover don’t hang out on websites like this. Your getting a skewed version of reality when you read here because only the sick people stay here. I felt the same way when I found myself here. No one ever recovers! Its not true. People that recover go back to their lives.

2 Likes

"People that finally recover don’t hang out on websites like this. Your getting a skewed version of reality when you read here because only the sick people stay here."

Just in the moment the community wakes up from 20 years of hiding in the dark and more and more victims speaking up in public, just in the moment goal oriented research projects has to be funded to bring once a real cure for all, just in the moment france :fr: propecia gets a black box warning and MHRA :uk: and FDA :us: monitoring finasteride all the old and new “recovery” stories popping up, telling pfs is nothing than hormone imbalance you can treat with our oldest wonder drug hcg and our oldest healthcare scammer’s herbal powders. Even selling (akashwaga can lead to pfs) and lions mane on his comercial herbal marketing site, Ryan Russo and hundreds crashed into pfs.

@JustQuitDut for my understanding of pfs never had persistent pfs as he had Duasteride side effects from Juny 2014 to Oct 2014, in this total normal time frame body rebalances with unblocked 5ar increasing DHT and decreasing AR level in the cellular level.

As in the pfs network blog about Reuters investigation 15 % have side effects only 0,3 - 2,3 % develope pfs persistent sexual, physical and mental side-effects.

1 Like

"People that finally recover don’t hang out on websites like this. Your getting a skewed version of reality when you read here because only the sick people stay here."

And for me it’s so incredible unfair to tell the severe affected young guys, all who disappeared here recoved from a permanent disease serious research teams can’t offer a cure. Where are the statistical evidence, on the statistical survey only participated 500.

@JustQuitDut animate them to jump on the same old injection and CDNUTS circle jerks the community dances for decades in the same dark corner of the internet.

You telling the long time sufferes, who suffer decades in this fucking hell, all the thousand others healed and hurried up, only sick people stay here.

And hundreds of young guys with severe pfs dream of family and having kids. It’s great for Adam to get father and feel good after taking duasteride 10 years ago. But there are the same motives to give some “recovery” stories and videos glammer:
like my woman is pregnant, I’m father now, from shijat salt I can fuck 7 times in a row and my wife make crying noises, posing with briliant rolex and stunning girlie in hot pants, a lawyer with a picture album, how great his life is…

2 Likes

Neither one of us is selling you a cure. I don’t think there is one. That bullshit drove me nuts to. People recover from brain inquires, some don’t. I think this is a similar situation.

Thanks for the update man. If you don’t mind sharing, how long did it take for you to start seeing improvements?

1 Like

I started to notice positive changes after the first year.

I did many experiments like most of us have under such dire circumstances, but I cannot say if any of that contributed to the positive changes. What most likely did not help were things like Xanax, Alprazolam, and Phenibut, Anti-depressants. I tied every sleep aid you can imagine early on. I don’t think it helped much and potentially prolonged some PFS-like effects because these medications have PFS-like side effects. Still, I was driven by desperation and anxiety, as everyone here can appreciate.

People with longer-term symptoms will say I never had PFS, which is total bullshit. No medication for something this trivial should ever do this to anyone. When you’re in the early days of this, it’s easy to believe you are the worst one. How many times have you read that here? I felt the same way and was on the edge of ending my own life because of this. My only intention in posting here is to reach out to those on edge. It’s way too early to consider anything drastic. Give this a few years.

I do not forgive MERK. They can rot in hell. It’s hard to watch new commercials like HIMS and know what damage they will cause. So don’t think for one second that I am trying to downplay your suffering. People like me are among the few who can truly empathize with your situation.

6 Likes

Yes, nobody here should minimize anyone else’s suffering. Long-term, short-term, mid-term it doesn’t matter. The cause is the same. I’ve had the same treatment from some other because of my posts. Telling me I never had PFS because I feel better after a couple years? I’m hesitant to post sometimes now as I feel like anytime I post something positive somewhere I have someone jump on me and make it seem like my posts are bad for the community. Like I’m distracting from the “real” problem, which only applies to long-term sufferers.

Maybe that’s why some people don’t post here anymore? I’m recovered now, and am trying to stick around as much as possible but I can see now why people do move on.

It’s not a competition is suffering. If I post something positive I’m not trying to detract from anyone else who’s still in a bad position here. I recognize that I’m lottery level lucky to recover from this shitshow and spontaneous recovery, or even improvement, is not a reality for the majority.

I’m also not selling any cure, I’m not making any claims other that what worked for me ONLY directly. However, when I was at my worst I would spend days on end delving into the forums trying to find any hope or positivity I could. There were a few posts that got me through and thank goodness they did. I could’ve ended my life well before my time with recovery around the corner. That’s what my posts are about. That and simply documenting my story and what I’m going through. I don’t want to convince anyone that they’re going to recover with 100% certainty “if you do this one trick!”, or convince people that they shouldn’t support the research. I just want to let people know that I recovered, and there is hope that they might too because on the off chance that they’re lucky enough to recover, my post might be the one thing that gets them through.

7 Likes

Yes, there is something truly abhorrent about coming here after claiming to have recovered to express the sentiment that it is pointless to work on research and awareness. Basically communicating that long term sufferers such as @LazarusRy and the severely impacted should be given a PFS death sentence because in their minds they have determined that it is hopeless treating this condition… based on nothing other than conjecture. So let’s all just not do anything and pray we’re one of the lucky ones to recover and not bother trying to actually treat this for those who aren’t so lucky? Nice.

1 Like

Narrow minded idiots. Enter into the decimation and destruction of my world which is blatantly visible no one can discount the extent and seriousness of the damage. From a muscley guy to the look of a refugee camp survivor/aids victim. I have fought this as hard as anyone out there. Come with me on the two plus decade journey and see what ive been through seeing my life break apart before my eyes. Most (not all) only had the arm of pfs around the shoulder for a while and then got better with time, not because they were super strong or because they were better than those who are stuck in this. The only way out of this for those who do not get better is research and treatment .For the ignorant with short term memories and who sit on high ground you need to be grateful beyond words and pray that you dont end up havjng a relapse like some. I generally try to be positive on here but i am seriously pissed off. This is supposed to be a place of collective brotherly support. Thankfully most sufferers whether present or past are generally good people. Think of the likes of Mark Turner and the many others who are no longer with us before making such derogatory statements.

7 Likes

As the previous speakers @Erik and @LazarusRy have pointed out, following narcissistic and totally incohered

" I’m the genius maximus, who can fix it and all the others are to poor or to stupid"

pfs “hormone replacement quick fix” stories prohibited every action to find a real cure, a serious treatment, awareness campaigns to warn other innocent lifes like mine or kick the drug from the market.

The wonder protocols master frame:

…am a very intelligent person and versed in all sciences…an I’m on HRT for a couple of years…Take finasteride for years…stopped Advodart this week…got a hair transplant …no problem with hair, but with skin…took advodart…I can say I’m 80% …I waiting and starting finasteride again and Adovodart once a week!!!

1 Like

A day like any other in the PFS community, i.e. belittling people who have recovered or telling them that they did not have normal pfs (out of jealousy that you yourself did not recover) I don’t know what all this talk is about. How does the fact that someone has recovered affects research activities?