JoeKool’s story: Long term HCG

What are you talking about? He had low T – in the 300s. He probably just has hypogonadism. That would be great. Then he can just do TRT.

You’re an absolute idiot if you think he’s had pfs sides for 15 years due to hypogonadism when his T is 300+

3 Likes

How do you know he hasn’t had low T for 15 years?

Do you honestly believe someone can suffer from severe pfs sides with test in the 300’s? Having almost zero testosterone doesn’t even come close to the sides that pfs brings about.

your arrogance is astounding

1 Like

Who’s a mod in here anyways? Is there anything more disgusting than someone who didn’t take propecia saying someone doesn’t have pfs? Should be an instant ban for this “scientist.” Mods please do something to clean his nonsense up. Thanks for everyone. Ideally we’d all learn to ignore him but people here are too kind.

2 Likes

Where did I say someone didn’t have PFS?

Stop being so desperate for attention here and start your own thread.

Guys, calm down. The reality is that PFS symptoms and low T symptoms are largely the same. That’s why everyone who suspects they have PFS should get their T tested. If their T is low then they might not have PFS. That is a good thing for people to know. Sorry if I’ve rained on your parade of hoping that hCG, which people have been trying for 15 years here, is a newly discovered cure for PFS. Maybe it is. All I’m saying is that if he feels better from taking hCG then he might also consider the possibility that he simply has hypogonadism, which is an eminently treatable, vastly more common and better condition to have than PFS. Not clear at all on what there is to be upset about here.

1 Like

He just can’t f7ck8ng help himself. Don’t respond to him guys.

The wisest words you’ve uttered on this forum, specifically ‘might consider the possibility’. Until now you have been declaring that anybody who experiences any benefit from treatment doesn’t have PFS, definitively.

2 Likes

What? Where have I ever said that?

My position on TTHCWP has been clear and unwavering for years — none of those things have produced anything more than isolated reports of transitory benefits for people who may not have even had PFS in the first place, and anyone who thinks they have PFS should get tested for hypogonadism and do what they can to eliminate the possibility of depression without drugs.

Not my problem if it’s offensive to someone that they should get blood tests to screen for eminently treatable conditions before assuming their life is ruined with only way of getting it back being to participate in broscience Internet forum experiments that haven’t worked for 15 years — that ought to be common sense (yes somehow is offensive apparently).

Be mad at the lack of progress here, not at the messenger.

Search through your previous posts - you’ve done in many times. I’ve quoted you many times saying just that.

Like before, a false statement, albeit less extreme than your previous remarks. Effects in many have not been ‘just transitory’ but lasting.

I’m not offended, as I’m sure others aren’t offended, that’s not the issue, it’s not about offence. It’s about making statements which are blatantly untrue and misleading.

Reason you can’t provide a single post yourself is that it doesn’t exist. Like I said, be angry at the failure of broscience and ourselves at getting research going, not the messenger.

Sure.

This is enough now. You have all made your points clear. There is no need to continue.

2 Likes

check out the excel somebody posted previously aggregating people who had positive experiences with hcg

I was following the HCG protocol for a few months and got minor benefits; mainly a large reduction in downswings. Through desperation I wanted to speed up progress, so I followed old fashioned PCT type protocol finishing on 18th of December:

• clomid 300mg first day then week by week 100mg, 100mg, 50mg, 0mg

• Nolva 20mg each day for 4 weeks

• HCG a little under 3000iu first day, then 250mg every other day

First week I felt ***t and had eye issues. Then sometime in second week I had cognitive benefits that were beyond belief. I got better to the point of feeling cured cognitively and I stopped having eye issues.

Afterwards I took about 2 weeks off from taking anything and then went back onto the HCG protocol. Unfortunately over the last few days I have noticed regression in the progress made. I’m not sure if this is because of temporary increase in stress levels resulting in less sleep and more PFS symptoms or if the benefits are temporary.

4 Likes

I do feel that there is a good possibility these protocols will help because even now with the current downswing I am better off, mainly cognitively compared to before both HCG and the PCT protocol

2 Likes

I get why the mods here want this presented in a “what worked for me way”.

But this negativity should be stopped by the mods also .

Just my observation and opinion

1 Like