Japanther's Member Story

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to tell you that i´m fully healed of brainfog. I was suffering very badly from Brainfog. My Life was desptroyed, i had no feelings at all. No Friends, No Job… i lost everything because of it. I was one of those which were affected by Brainfog to the highest degree. I thought about suicide many times.

What has healed me is a fully rawfood Diet. I started last April to life 100 % raw lifestyle. My Brainfog was extreme at that point. First 4-5 months was no change at all. My Body had to Detox. Then i started slowly to heal… i went better every Month a bit. Now after One Year of rawfood i can say that my feelings are back and Life pretty much normal to me. I can meet friends, i can work. I can do everything i want… and the most important point: I can feel it!

Mew, please dont delete this Post of me. Its very serious. Rawfood is a potential Cure of Brainfog and everyone should know about it. If they do it or not, its their own descicion but at least they should know that 2 Brainfog Sufferes of thios Forum have already cured with it.

If somebody will do it, do it right and 100 % with no exception… Patience is the Key to success!!!

I wish you all the best… i can understand you all a big wish of me is that everyone of you wil heal completely…

2 Likes

Japanther, congrats on your success and clearing from brain fog symptoms.

If you’ve recovered through a natural method or over time, so much the better. I’m not going to “delete” this post, geez… anyway, wish you all the best and continued success.

did you suffer from any sexual sides japanther, and if so, how did raw effect them?

thanks,

no, i havent got any sexual Problems… just heavy heavy brainfog. Some Months ago i thought my life is over.

but i could imagine that rawfood will help you with sexual side effects too cause its kinda reset your body and so your sexual things will reset as well i guess, but i dont have experience with it

what i can say is, that my fo was so heavy and it has lifted… why should it not heal sexual sides too?

1 Like

Congratulations on this japanther, it’s great news.

In the 4-5 months where you didn’t see any improvement, did the raw food diet make you feel worse at all? I’m considering one myself but have to remain semi-functional in the meantime.

it was not really worse in the first 4- 5 months but your body will detox all the poison stuff you have collected in your life before… sometimes i was sweating quite a lot, sometimes i was tired but i wasnt to bad… also you cant see the difference on what is fog on wat is detox cause the fog keeps every sensation down… its a bit diffiult so recocgnize…

the first 4- 5 monts will be not much improvement… You have know this. Its because you will detox. After that the body will start to heal…

If you have the patience… in 8- 9 months… your life will be almost ok… one year diet. You will be fine…

i recommend to start just one time. If you decide to do it… do it right and 100%. Its very frustrating to start again and loose time…

1 Like

I can attest to this statement. I really wish I would have just done it one time instead of starting and stopping everytime I gave into a craving. It really effected my results for the wost. I’m sure I’d be even better had I just been able to do what Japanther did.

This diet is very difficult in the beginning. You feel like a drug addict denied his hit. You crave food…HARD. I’ve never craved anything so bad in my life as I craved food when I was raw. I’m typically a very strong minded person, and I was beaten by food.

Japanther, you’ve done an awesome thing that most people cannot do, and you were rewarded accordingly. Congrats on your success and may you continue to heal.

Now if I could just go raw again…

1 Like

Hello

Congratulaltions!

Id like to know what you mean exactly when you say brain fog. Can you elaborate alittle on the condition as it affected YOU?

Also give me a glimse into a raw food diet. What does your typical meals look like through out the day?

Again. Congrats, thats awsome!

Cheers!

Brain fog:

Like thinking through a blanket. Heavy headed feeling. Thoughts happen way too slow, like they’re being transmitted through jelly. Dark, foggy, confused state. If you ever had a day when you felt sharp, mentally, it’s the complete opposite of this.

Raw food diet:

Fruit, veggies, nuts and seeds. Thats’ it.

1 Like

hi,

I was not able to feel. I was talking to people but there was no feeling, no connection. I felt like totally disconnected from the World. totally numb. an emotional robot. I was not able to show emotions… also i had massive speac Problems. It wasnt possible to get my thoughts directly out of my mouth… my brain was extremely slow. I had memory Problems but also problems to combine and think rationally and it felt kind of dpressed. but its not an depression. the brainfog takes all your good feelings away and leaves just bad feelings… no matter what you do. Thats so ugly.

My standart meal a day looks like…

15 Bananas, 1 avocado, Apples, Pears… any kind of fruit. Its important that you eat lot of fruits cause this where you will get your calories from .

And everyday eat some greens… like salad, Cumcumber and stuf… some veggies. I regulary eat my salads in form of a green smoothie… out it with some fruits in a blender and mix it.

some nuts, some seeds… but dont eat to much nuts. dont eat to much fat… thats heavy stuff and more difficult to get thre the system…

you can look here for recipes:

www.goneraw.com

and here for support

www.giveittomeraw.com

rawfood is a whole lifestlye and science for itself… it didnt knew that

if you are eating enought bananas and avocados you will be able to hold weight…

i had a blood test some weeks ago by the way… it has been the best results i ever had…

2 Likes

Thanks for clarifying!

Im not sure i will be able to do it but maybe as a last resort down the line.
I allrdy made enough adjustments to my diet. Cant restrict anymore at this point atleast.

Great for you! wish you a continued recovery!

my descicion was easy. Eating 1 year raw is 1000 times better then brainfog… there was no choice and no question.

now i can enjoy the benefit of it… i look very shiny… more youthful… and of course i can feel life again.

This all sounds a lot like a liver problem to me as i said about a year or two ago and again more recently.

You fellas need to look into detoxing your livers properly and check that you dont have candida or leaky gut. Just my opinion.

could be, could be not… nobody doensnt really know whts the problem with brainfog…

what i can say is that my blood results has been always good… that made it very hard to explain to doctors… they all thought its psychic but its not…

and now after healing i know for sure, that i´m not…

It could certainly be one aspect of it, although eatiing raw does WAY more then just clean out your liver. It completely rejuvenates every cell in your body and sets you back to baseline among many many other things.

I think you guys underestimate the role of the liver in the body. Just my opinion. I think you also need to at least think outside of the fact that this drug is responsible for EVERYTHING and has had some strange reaction to our body. While this may be true, brain fog is almost certainly a toxic issue IMO that stems from the liver via various metabolic issues.

And people underestimate what eating a strictly raw food diet can do.

Congratulations my friend!!!

hello japanther, congrats on your recovery !

do you sometimes eat raw fish ?

no i havent tried it… but i could imagine that its gonna work

i thought about, eating raw fish also i thought about eating raw meat… sun dried meat is available o special websites

after eating a few months raw you will be very sensitive to food and you will recognize immediately what you can eat and not… listen to your body and feelings…

i tried out raw milk and raw eggs but i stopped it cause i felt wrong to me… i had the feeling that it makes the fog worse…

as i said… i can imagine that raw fish will be fine but you have to figure it out, if your body likes it or not…

i would sggest du avoid heavy things… no nuts, and no much fat…

like a half of avocado is enough a day… the heavy stuff makes it worse… and never eat fat in combination with sweet things…

for example, never combine avocado with bananas. you need to have a break of at least 2- 3 hours between fatty things and sugar but keep the fat quite low…

i figure so much things out, how my braionf fog is working on differt types and combinations of food and tried to optimize my eating habbits all the time. Cause food is the way to get your health back… you have to take that serious and do it very proberly…

i find rawfood diet in combination with workouts and meditation as extremly powerful. Sure it will take some months till you improve but its really really worth it…