ITV This Morning TV Show Talks Propecia (Me)

THETIGERSHULL, out of curiosity, how scripted/orchestrated was the interview? I get the sense you had to bite your tongue. Perhaps you’d agreed exactly what you could and couldn’t say?

I knew they’d throw another disclaimer at us. They’re deflecting the blame onto the people they’ve fucked over.

Is this merck a GOD? tell me why nobody cant critise them.

Yes I was not depressed because my penis has shrunk or doesn’t work

The drug made me suicidal, separate to my sexual problems which is not portrayed in these stories I’ve done

Guess that’s the media for you. Only want to report on the sexual sides

I’m also not happy about the headlines which I had no control over

Thanks to all you guys for your ongoing support

Please post comments on DM article

Hope I did you all proud

Chow for now

My comment just appeared btw…

Chris

I could’nt mention I bought my propecia from Boots because THIS MORNING are sponsored by BOOTS, how Ironic and I could not get too personal towards Merck, so yes it was scripted to a degree.

I wanted to say lots more.

Link no longer working, getting too much traffic, Mark can you send me the video and i’ll upload it to youtube now. Wondering if MERCK are crashing traffic to your upload?

Yahoo:

uk.tv.yahoo.com/morning-hair-lo … 00904.html

STV: (Scottish TV)

shows.stv.tv/this-morning/real-l … lains-all/

Wow, Yahoo, too.

Guess we can start calling Paul’s appearance the live shot heard 'round the world.

I can’t wait to see whether or not Merck is able to sell the rights to this pernicious medication.

I mean, who on earth would buy an “asset” that’s shaping up to be Vioxx Part II?

Full segment now on YouTube:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tqfsxgj3Rww

Paul’s story in The Daily Mail comes up No. 4 on a Google search for “propecia”

google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=propecia

Please go to the link above and click on the Daily Mail story to keep it high in the search rankings.

They are also talking about the story here hairlosshelp.com/forums/mess … erthread=y

Video on youtube here…

youtube.com/watch?v=GHVPXKi … e=youtu.be

Yet more Asian exposure:

The Vietnamese news service Dan Tre has picked up the Paul Innes story:

dantri.com.vn/suc-khoe/thuoc-cho … 892609.htm

Again, what overseas pharmaceutical company – or even venture capitalists, for that matter – would buy the rights to this drug, even at $1? It’s fraught with liabilities.

And now hair clinics themselves are following suit:

hishairclinic.com/propecia-m … nasteride/

Note the line: “many people and organizations around the world have accused Merck of being more than a little economical with the facts, particularly those relating to the range, likelihood and severity of the documented side effects.”

Now, can Merck sue HIS Hair Clinic for publishing that statement? Apparently not.

Because you can’t sue someone for telling the truth.

You can only try to cover up the truth–while taking the money and running for as long as possible.

This HIS HAIR CLINIC story is amongst the most supportive thus far. Pleased with this one.

This is the thanks I get…

queerty.com/man-claims-prope … Queerty%29

Please post your comments of support.

I answered with proofs.

You gutsy bastard. Finasteride obviously didn’t shrink your balls.

Thank you buddy, means a lot

Add Hungary to the list of nations reading Paul’s story.

This in the Hungarian news service Blikk:

blikk.hu/blikk_aktualis/kino … ol-2262195