ITV This Morning TV Show Talks Propecia (Me)

Guys

Please tune in to ITV iplayer to watch me live on TV Uk time 10.30am-12.30pm tomorrow (Tuesday 24th June)

Tune in here…

itv.com/interstitial/player-ios/

I hope everything will be as you wish, good luck Paul.

Thanks Paul and good luck!

Good luck paul looking forward to watching the programme.

Hopefully mercks stock price will fall through the floor after your interview.

Good luck! Remember the disclaimer!

Can someone with the ability record it?

Do you mean you’ll be on “This Morning” with Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield?

If so, that’s huge. Good to see the media finally realizing how horrible and far-reaching PFS can be. In other words, it’s not just the victims themselves sitting around with cognitive impairment, impotence and a host of other physical and mental side effects. But it’s wives and girlfriends and mothers and fathers and sisters and brothers and children who suffer the ripple effects of the condition.

Anyway, for those of you who are not here in the UK, “This Morning” is like the American show “Good Morning America,” which is to say the most popular breakfast program in the nation.

Now I see that it is “This Morning”:

11:30 Hair-loss pills made my penis shrink
Paul bought an over the counter drug called Propecia to help slow his hair loss - a decision he says he will regret forever. Not only did the drug leave him depressed and suicidal but it shrank the size of his penis and left him unable to gain an erection

The promo here:

itv.com/thismorning/on-the-show

You are my hero Paul!!

Yes I recorded it. If someone would like to edit it down to pauls interview and post it on youtube I can email it to them.

Going to watch this interview later today. Can anyone tell me how it went ?

Paul is indeed a hero – going public in front of at least 1 million people to warn the world of the dangers of finasteride.

After what he did, no one here should be complaining. They should be following suit by going public however they can to help warn even more people.

Here it is. I dont have editing software so i had to upload the whole show.

dropbox.com/s/hfnen4vsuvt49 … 24_1128.ts

Big thanks to Paul, You are a Hero.

By going on TV you are probably saving lives.

Yes, saving lives – but putting a dent in Merck’s profits.

And we can’t have THAT, now can we?

What are all the Merck executives gonna do when their annual bonuses are cut from $1 million to $800,000? How WILL they get along?

Guys

Another tabloid in the Uk have picked up my story, The Daily Mail

Please do me the honour of posting your comments on the article in reply to the imbeciles that have replied already…

dailymail.co.uk/health/artic … le-2667117

I did a comment but isnt apparead for now. Some shit thinks its not a real problem

Well done for getting your story out in such a way, Paul. There has been some great coverage as a result.

I am a little saddened that none of the coverage has, thus far, informed readers about PFS. The media have reduced the story to: ‘guy gets depressed over shrunken penis’. Which is not the issue.

Nevertheless, it will make a few men think twice about taking Propecia.

Good work, Paul.

I posted this on the DM article but it needs to be moderated…

"This is turning into a global problem. See this map for other victims of Propecia: bit.ly/1mbFtzT

Those who are skeptical about the problems this drug is causing would do well to remember Vioxx, which disclosures uncovered Merck had withheld information about from doctors and patients for over five years, resulting in between 88,000 and 140,000 cases of serious heart disease. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rofecoxib

Male Pattern Baldness is not a disease. It is a natural phenomenon that effects most men at some stage in their life. Propecia was originally prescribed for the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia (prostate cancer). You simply do not need medication for something that isn’t a disease. It’s just not worth playing Russian Roulette with your sexual health to save your hair. "

The daily mail never seem to allow anti propecia comments for some reason.

This is true. I have tried several times in the past. Not once was my comment published. I suspect things will not change this time, despite the content of the article.