ITV This Morning TV Show Talks Propecia (Me)

Paul’s story in The Daily Mail comes up No. 4 on a Google search for “propecia”

google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=propecia

Please go to the link above and click on the Daily Mail story to keep it high in the search rankings.

They are also talking about the story here hairlosshelp.com/forums/mess … erthread=y

Video on youtube here…

youtube.com/watch?v=GHVPXKi … e=youtu.be

Yet more Asian exposure:

The Vietnamese news service Dan Tre has picked up the Paul Innes story:

dantri.com.vn/suc-khoe/thuoc-cho … 892609.htm

Again, what overseas pharmaceutical company – or even venture capitalists, for that matter – would buy the rights to this drug, even at $1? It’s fraught with liabilities.

And now hair clinics themselves are following suit:

hishairclinic.com/propecia-m … nasteride/

Note the line: “many people and organizations around the world have accused Merck of being more than a little economical with the facts, particularly those relating to the range, likelihood and severity of the documented side effects.”

Now, can Merck sue HIS Hair Clinic for publishing that statement? Apparently not.

Because you can’t sue someone for telling the truth.

You can only try to cover up the truth–while taking the money and running for as long as possible.

This HIS HAIR CLINIC story is amongst the most supportive thus far. Pleased with this one.

This is the thanks I get…

queerty.com/man-claims-prope … Queerty%29

Please post your comments of support.

I answered with proofs.

You gutsy bastard. Finasteride obviously didn’t shrink your balls.

Thank you buddy, means a lot

Add Hungary to the list of nations reading Paul’s story.

This in the Hungarian news service Blikk:

blikk.hu/blikk_aktualis/kino … ol-2262195

Merck fucked with the wrong guy when it comes to Paul Innes. You ledgend. With this and the Italian research, it feels like June '14 has been an outstanding month.

1 Like

And now…

Paul’s story hits Africa. Here it is in the Nigeria News:

uk.onlinenigeria.com/health/1579 … ction.html

So let’s see, that’s the UK, Malaysia, Vietnam, Hungary and now Nigeria.

(Wonder if Merck is going to sue all those nations for besmirching its good name?)

Meanwhile, if you Google “Propecia,” the Daily Mail story comes up No. 3 (rising from No. 4 two days ago):

google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=propecia

I love the smell of truth in the morning.

1 Like

Posted my comment… Not sure when/If they will show it.

Some of my comments got approved! I was propeciasucks :slight_smile:

Superb, much appreciated, thank you every one of you !

Thank you! This will give awareness of PFS another huge push. Well done and much appreciated!

You got to love all the ignorant comments. “Shave your head and get over it.” Guess what, that’s exactly what we would have all done if there wasn’t an entire industry and medical community offering a “solution” that they swear is safe. I am sorry but no one will truly understand this unless they get sick with it. Its truly unbelievable the full extent of this, really! Its like being in a different dimension. Unless your on this side you just won’t ever get it.

1 Like

I think you represent yourself and the condition amazingly well. A genuine, from the heart delivery. Major props for doing this.