Is your penis very soft when flaccid? and loose penile skin?

my penis is very soft when flaccid. it used to be firmer. also the penis skin is loose. and when i get an erection, it doesnt get very hard. especially the head, penis head doesn’t get hard. the whole penis feels like rubber. erections are soft and weak. damn, im only 25. i want to commit suicide because of it, but i dont have guts for that either :frowning:

1 Like

Yes this is a common problem for many after quitting. Read through this section for others’ experience. My dick/scrotum also shrunk, is numb & fibrotic, and feels like rubber.

do you think eating garlic will help? they say garlic increases nitric oxide.

damn, i would do anything to get my penis back.

why me???

No loose skin hanging over the tip of the penis or something, but my scrotum seems more strained compared to pre-fin days. It doesn’t seem strange, though, when comparing with my mates.
What bothers me more is that it feels light. And yes, the erections are also soft.

I have same problem What happened to me? I Scared!

Maybe alpha-tocopherol pills (vitamin E) at 50mg/day could be useful.
You could experience side effects like diarrhea.

1 Like

Hi @Andrea, Is there a reason you recommend that particular type of vitamin E? Do you have a link explaining it?

1 Like

http://www.irjabs.com/files_site/paperlist/r_3030_171021094837.pdf

1 Like

Thanks @Andrea, I’ll take a look.

…Ugh. Too many depressing things in that article, even on skimming through.

If anyone does want to take 50mg of vitamin E, the lower dosage pills seem to cover you. The Solgar 200IU tablets I have give a dose of 134mg.

1 Like