Is there accutane recovery anybody?

anybody know recovery from PAS ? I think most difficult and complex sick is PAS in 3 sicks. I didnt see cured anybody. I know wrong? I’m hopeless. I am on 7. month on sick. I am suicidal. I need some hope. Thank you.

2 Likes

5 years here. Im getting worse. I dont know anyone sho has recovered

2 Likes

Yes there are people recovered from it. I don’t think its worse than PFS. Don’t think suicide, you didn’t try everything you can try :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some guy on the accutane post at acne.com recovered with diet and exercise and other things. Have you tried anything to help yourself yet?

1 Like

Agreed I definitely think it’s recoverable

I tryed sjw, inositol, cabergoline, probiotics, antibiotic, 5-htp, proviron, pollen,propolis,ginseng, garlic extract, 3 day water fast, magnezium, ketotifen, fish oil, quercetin, l-glutamine, bioenergy therapy, broccoli,buspirone, low dose trazodone, melatonin, gym,prayer,aripiprazole, one dose tamoxifen, vitamin D, folic acid, few day keto diet,lithium

I am 15 years into this. Only worse.

1 Like

7 months is still relatively early in having this syndrome. While reports of complete recovery appear to be rare, many patients report significant improvements in time, particularly in the 6-12 month period. Please give yourself more time @yedek1.

2 Likes

what can i do for maximum chance

Given you have tried

I think you should just try allowing for time to bring at least some improvements. This is only my opinion but I think you should wait until at least 12 months have passed before you start trying to throw the kitchen sink at it, which has been disastrous for some patients in the past.

1 Like

I hear some boys self-healing in first 6-12 months after crash. i am on 7. month now. this is an important time. please tell me if you know, what can i do maximum chance ?

1 Like

There’s no cure. You and me are fucked for life

2 Likes

You’ve only been on here 3.5 months. It’s easy to be pessimistic especially in the beginning. I’m putting faith into the carnivore diet. I spoke to an expert on it and she basically just reassured me it is the healthiest way of eating but that reversing chronic health problems can take time. She said it could be months or years but I trust the diet along with exercise

1 Like

Things have not got better with time for me. It has been nearly 3 years for me. No improvements.

1 Like

What gives you hope to break?

Don’t say that, if you use right drugs, you can cure yourself if natural treatments don’t work. I don’t recommend it. It’s against the forum rules and yes it is risky. But i have been talking with a guy recently, he knows a lot, really a lot about all this stuff.

And just by my lab tests and experiences he basically listed all of my problems in few minutes and told me to how to correct them. So turns out i i have low FSH and LH which resulted low T= low DHT. If i first correct my FSH and LH with Clomid, HCG cycles. Then i can use Proviron for my DHT. And if low dose of DHT won’t work, that means my Androgen Receptors needs more (high doses of it which how @JustQuitDut and Pal got recover) to get reset which is unlikely, because my AR seems in good shape due to i can get erect whenever i want. So… the “theoretical” solution is on front of me. I will research what he recommend to me for months to see and clear out any kind of risk or misinformation. But there is that. I wrote this here because maybe it can give some hope and relaxness to you guys. Get tested, and if you feel like to kill yourself, then do your research and use something like Proviron with proper protocol and then, maybe you can recover 100% in no time. It is not impossible. Again, i don’t recommend it, im not an any kind of authority. Some people got worse with these stuff. This is just an example to show you the idea of a possible recovery.

1 Like

It’s weird man. My physical/sexual sides have healed almost completely since the 5 years I took that fucking garbage. My dick works on command, as it did before. I have a high/abnormal sex drive, like before. Note, immediately post accutane (and 2-2 1/2years after) I felt like a fucking eunuch. No drive, no erections etc. My muscle mass has returned, my bone mass has returned, my alpha attitude has returned. My competitive nature…etc/general masculinity. I can exercise again, I sweat again, my armpits emit an odor, as they should. Now, here’s where it gets weird…my mental health is still bad. I’ve had improvements in some aspects, i.e anhedonia, joy, drive etc but other aspects have just gotten worse. Psychosis, depression, anxiety, cfs all of these things are really bad atm…so I can’t even really enjoy my resolution of the physical/sexual sides. If I could recover my mental aspect and the cfs, I’d be 100%. I thought once I recovered in one aspect i.e Sexual or mental sides…the other aspect would soon follow suit, I thought the sexual/physical/mental side effects were all linked. I was wrong.

3 Likes

I thought the same. As physical symptoms and fatigue improved for me, my sexual and mental health declined. Can’t win.

Really surprised that you recovered sexual function and libido after 5 years. Almost unheard of and sexual symptoms are usually the last to remain above all else. Very lucky to at least have that back.

3 Likes

My sexual sides -bad ED- has not improved. Sperm parameters went from normal post accutane to azoospermia a couple of years later. T is stable around 400 after a two clomid cycles.
I noticed testicular shrinkage recently after 8 years into PAS+SP which depresses me.

1 Like

I will say this. LCLT kickstarted my oily skin again and gave me a huge strength increase that hasn’t left since. Vit d/Mk4 restored my bone mass loss and really gave me that androgenic feeling back along with time. It’s crazy how dynamic this illness is. You got some people who recover partly, some not at all, some halfway, etc. Also, I think my time in the military really helped out. Constant exercise. Sex drive/ libido/ed has had a slow but constant increase since about 4 years ago. In the military it was around 50/50. About 1 year ago, it was around 60 percent. I’ve had a massive improvement within a year.

3 Likes