Is cdnuts a fraud?

unfortunately pretty much all diseases/sicknesses that are life destroying has plenty of people exploiting draining $$$ from

go on cancer websites and there’s shitloads of people selling grape juice promising it will cure people

they are as bad as Merck, preying on people’s fears and hopes.

these forums also had some really “interesting history” like one time everybody was sure this random doctor in Greece had some sort of miraculous prostate cure for PFS. Multiple people spend $1000s to fly to Greece and see him and of course nobody got cured.

idk where cdnuts is coming from exactly and whether he was fraud from beginning or just had something he thought was pfs but wasn’t. But we know that lots of people followed his protocol and nobody report cure so his methods are useless either way.

Is he a scammer or trying to make money? Possibly, he is an American after all.

But it seems a funny way to go about making money; hanging around a small, niche disease forum for years on end hoping to make something via affiliate marketing.

There are actually a few guys that claim to have recovered using his protocol, so either they are all fictitious or lying or there is something in it. Not to mention the user chi recovered using a similar holistic path.

I certainly wouldn’t compare him to that Greek tosser who conned several desperate people out of literally thousands of pounds a few years back.

It really doesn’t cost much to do what he laid out, certainly not when you consider the thousands guys have wasted on “PFS docs” down the years.

I think part of the problem is not enough people have the motivation to follow it for a few months so we can get a good idea.

But if you want to sit and wait for some grandstand study to come out hen good luck with that.

1 Like

I don’t think that money has to be the only motivation. I think that the psychological perks this would give him would also be a pretty strong motivator.

Dont underestimate the amount of money PFS sufferers are willing to spend on supplements. Also I believe that he sells these supplements to other target groups. Basically he is a seller of supplements, and the PFS niche is a big spending profitable sub-group. Probably he has multiple targets/victims of diseases he scams.

His protocol costs over 1000 bucks. Do your research.

2 Likes

yeah…a few guys who “claimed” to have recovered

ZERO way of verifying if they even had pfs in the first place, let along actually recovered, for all we know those stories were posted on alt-accounts someone created.

and so convenient when whatever “protocol” doesn’t work, it’s always the fault of the person trying the protocol because they only followed it 99.9% and not 100%. not the protocol itself.

trust me dude, this forum has being around for 10 years, full of desperate guys who are willing to do and give anything to get back to normal, There’s no lack of motivation around those parts, go look at member stories, here are guys who would march up to the gates of hell if it means cure. If the protocol actually worked, there wouldn’t be anyone left on those forums.

Trust me, I’ve being here for way longer than I ever wanted to be, I’ve seen protocols after protocols come and go, cdnut’s posts have being here for years and years. You really think he has the miracle cure but there isn’t a SINGLE verifiable recovery story?

I’m not sure if he’s a fraud or just convinced himself he has the cure, it’s a free country so go ahead and try w/e protocol you want and I hope from the bottom of my heart that you get cured. It’s just not gonna happen anymore than drinking $100/carton grape juice being sold online is gonna cure your cancer.

5 Likes

To put it simply, CDnuts is a fraud. I’ve been LIVING his recovery regime half my life. Everything you see on his protocol, I’ve been doing since I was 14 just because that’s the way I decided to live. None of it makes a difference, and even harms some with PFS. So simply put, if you believe this protocol is anything more than living a healthy life style, then I am sorry to hear that.

1 Like

He also cycled prohormones to increase 5ar activity which probably was the key to his “recovery”, but yeah i guess you missed that

Lol not sure if you’re being sarcastic or not, but I’ve used 4-5 different strong DHT based prohormones back in my college days.

I dont know your story and i dont know why it matters what u did in college, did u have pfs back then? If yes, you didnt see anything positive from their use?

My point is that I have been essentially doing his self proclaimed protocol for the last 11 years of my life.

You added that he ran prohormones and that I “missed that.”

I then responded by saying I have taken prohormones, 4-5 cycles, this was before I have developed this syndrome that is akin to PFS. So what’s your point? I have been essentially doing his protocol before I got a syndrome akin to PFS, and I have continued it after. It makes NO difference in my symptoms.

Are you dense? I said multiple times that increasing androgenic activity upregulates 5ar2 and if thats what we are missing we can recover. His protocol is not just “living healthy and exercise” its boosting your androgens to the max and on top add exogenous androgens that will push you even further.

So yeah you didnt even do half of what his protocol asks imo.

1 Like

I am summarizing it as “living healthy and exercising”, I am familiar with what his “protocol” entails. I’ve done all of it since I was 14 and continue to do it. I would really love to know how you know what I’ve done and not have done. Thanks for your opinion, keep ripping that protocol man!

What are u even talking about i specifically asked you if you cycled any dht prohormones even after pfs and you keep dodging the question? Are u cycling these prohormones since you were 14 and never stopped since? I said i have no idea what u did or what u are doing so I clearly asked if u still cycle pro dht stuff and if you have seen any relief of your symptoms. Jesus christ

2 Likes

Yes, I have AFTER. It doesn’t do shit. In fact, it makes me worse. Prior to this, it would have a profound effect on my body in terms of libido, muscle hardness, and aggression.

I see, thanks hope you find relief soon

1 Like

What did you test?
What did you take, what protocols did you undergo?

Taking prohormones and getting worse is what most ppl here experienced. If you don’t feel good on andractim, there are two paths.

1. To stop and see if you get better
  2. If you get better, doing cycling
  3. If you don’t get better, prog or ella cycling

that guy doesnt even have PFS
he claims the shit he has is “analogous” to PFS and yet here he is bashing CDS

1 Like

I know i searched his profile after this convo and facepalmed

2 Likes

As most of us will know, people are affected by PFS in many different ways. Some very severely so. It is very rare that recovery “protocols” are repeatable in success. If there was an easy or even just reliable solution to this, everyone would be cured, and we could all go home. This obviously is not the case, and causes a lot of frustration and despair among the affected.

It is an unfortunate reality, that altered neurosteroid profiles and the whole situation surrounding PFS can easily drive people to the edge. “Taking down” desperate calls for help will just have the effect of pushing those callers, the most vulnerable among us, over the edge. This community and its moderators is doing a wonderful job in supporting and helping people in their darkest moments - day in, day out.

For you to come here and call this a “miserable place” is an insult and slap in the face to all those who have invested their hearts and time in giving support to those in need. If you do not find this to be a positive environment for exchanging thoughts, ideas, results and generally a home for mutual support, I would like to remind you that you are here by your own free will. If you want to keep on poisoning this place with your misguided negative attitude, you will be asked to leave.

I am now closing this topic because it is just a source of animosity. If people would like to discuss the “CD Nuts protocol”, there is a more positive topic for doing so:

A friendly reminder though: This topic is only for discussing anything related to “the protocol”. I do not want to see any form of personal attacks on anyone (including CD Nuts) going on there. Feel free to exchange your questions and experiences, and please only participate if you are interested in the subject being discussed. Thanks.

12 Likes