Iodine -- Huge progress

Oh boy, yet another installment of the soggy English crumpet’s never-ending succession of misappropriations, misunderstandings and ill-informed musings. I could go on and on vis-à-vis this chap, but it should suffice the most exacting standards that this is the rigorous and calculating mind that proclaimed that PFS sufferers have sustained brain damage, and, thus, neurologists should be sought out above all others.

He later perused the literature delineating ADT, and he somehow formed the conclusion that an ADT cycle would be in completed 2 weeks. I’m assuming he reasoned thusly, in that if the need you should ever arise; he could beat cancer into submission over his Christmas break. He, no doubt, was also doing his due diligence in regard to androgen independent prostate cancer; credit where credit is due though. How on earth can one even enter an androgen independent cancer stage when androgen ablation only lasts a mere 14 days? He later reasoned that he had ‘irrefutable’ scientific proof that the full spectrum of PFS symptoms were known, and known as permanent, despite not having any actual proof (Sadly, other baffled readers brought this to his attention). He currently argues some other ‘crapolla;’ and he has officially made it known that he wants to challenge scientists with IQs that are at least 40 points higher than his. Soggy crumpet, indeed!

Nice. Thanks for the updates youbet.

Sidenote: I never thought I’d thank a guy for telling me about slathering his balls with a combo of glycerin and iodine but I guess this my life now. Haha.

Youbet can inform us if you have hair started falling after iodine???

I’ve read enough about the iodine and the impact on hormonal recptores I believe that iodine is the possible solution to the pfs are saying to keep trying to update open please.

do we know how many iodine drops are added to the solution for painting?

Many of us would be interested in that literature. Would you mind posting a link? Thanks.

Im a little confused by the proper dosage and what’s considered too much and there is so much conflicting information out there. All I know is ten drops of Lugols in one day is “too much”. I tried ten drops and wound up with a super runny nose, sore throat, swollen glands, and just overall felt like garbage the whole day.

Youbet, if you are still around and following this thread, how long did it take to start feeling better after starting iodine?

Those are detox reactions… If you dont have hashimoto’s i doubt 200mg is even too much… Press on.

This will help you.

healthyfixx.com/plan/6/fixxing-your-thyroid

I started taking lugols solution on 29/5. First day just 1 drop, next day 3 drops, next couple of days 4 drops, by the end of the week was taking maybe 6 drops a day. I have then just stepped it up a little each day, with the last couple of days taking 16-20 drops a day. I take half with about half a glass of distilled water, usually 20 min before breakfast and then the other half when I get home from work

Each day Im also taking 2500mg Ester C, about 300mg Magnesium, 10000iu Vit D3, 300mg Selenium, plus my 6g fish oil and 250mg zinc and a multivitamin as usual.

So far I have not noticed a single side effect.

But on another note, I have not noticed a single benefit whatsoever either…

Isn’t that amount of zinc toxic…and consequently dangerous? Or am I missing something?

Im pretty sure it wouldnt be, that’s just the amount of zinc per tablet according to the label on my bottle of Nutrivital Zinc Complete that i bought from the local healthfood store.

Miley, lugols comes in multiple strengths. Can you post the microgram or milligram values? It seems that you are ramping up either fast or extremely fast based on the dosage.

did this happen to you? this could be a sign that DHT is starting to work again.

Hi its just the regular Lugols solution… 10% potassium iodide + 5% iodine…

That’s the 5% lugols, the highest concentration they make. 5% solution is 6.25 mgs / drop according to the iodine supplementation guide.

20 drops a day = 124 mgs per day.

There are a lot of anecdotal reports of ramping up too quickly and getting “detox symptoms”. A poster named Grizz at MDA is really into this, you can find him by googling his name with iodine. He also has another lengthier document that seems to be a good resource. You may not have an issue, but if you continue to dose at this rate please pay attention for what they call detox symptoms.

They also recommend ATP cofactors, B2 and B3 if you’re not taking them already.

Good luck and keep us updated.

If anyone else is considering supplementing at high doses or already is, check out Grizz’s iodine supplementation guide. PM me if you can’t find it.

Yeah the reason I have ramped it up is because I am not getting any side effects… so no need to hold back otherwise I guess.
And it has been 17 days, starting slowly, so maybe that gradual increase was a good rate.

Is this the link you are referring to:
docs.google.com/document/d/139Xa8u8kgNVT-K17TxYvsM7qsSfusxyvloIXWbU92rg/edit?pli=1

This was posted a a few pages back in this thread aswell.

Oh I forgot to mention Im also adding 1/2tsp of celtic sea salt per day into my drinking water.

So any updates guys?

Is anyone besides youbet actually getting any results similar to what youbet claims?

I don’t think a single person other than youbet has seen any benefits

In response I said YOUBET worked for Merck. WHY DO NOT BELIEVE YOU WROTE MORE. is an infiltrator.