Iodine -- Huge progress

I took like 2-3k IUs of Vit D on 2 or 3 days. The other days I didnt take any.

So you are saying you only took vitamin d for two or three days? Or you are saying that you took vitamin d every two or three days?

I didn’t take it at any particular time or regularly. I would just add some into my protein shake after I would “work out” which was only like 2 times over the 10 day Iodine period.

Ah ok, I gotcha

Seriously, u guys have to stick with things for more than a mere 10 days…

Ok, That settles it, I wish i could rename this thread Iodine plus vitamin D therapy.

We need to all be on 10,000iu vit D3 a day.

Moonman thats just not enough vitamin D. That’s barely even enough to register in your blood from everything I have read. Your talking about 4000-9000 a week, I’m talking about 70,000 a week.

grassrootshealth.net/ 10 000 a day caused zero incidence of toxicity.

iherb.com/Healthy-Origins-Vitamin-D3-5-000-IU-360-Softgels/18335 this is the one I use.

50mg-100mg/day iodine PLUS 10 000iu a day vid D3.

And for the love of god people its going to take longer then 10 days to restore your entire endocrine system!

Hello youbet,

Here is my situation.

I was on “DEVIL” propecia(1 mg) for 30days. Its been like more than three months. I am having ED, low libido i feel like there is no connection between my head and penis I don’t have any other side effects I guess as of now. I am getting erections more often from last two days I am having erections not for so long in the night time but not morning wood. I have done just male hormones check up doctor said both free and total testosterone pretty good.

Total LC/MS?MS 357 ng/dl Ref range: 250-1100
Free 66.8 pg/ml Ref range: 35.0-155.0

Your postings are giving some hope and confident. Would you advice me to try ‘Lugol’s solution, 1 fluid ounce, 5% iodine’?

I donno friends I am 30 years old and will be getting married in couple of months I am not really sure should I get married or just end my life like this.

Please advice me friends.

Thanks

-Limbolife

You have nothing to lose, the lugols is relatively cheap, and vitamin D is dirt cheap. Go for it, I have no guarantees it will work, but what else can you do???

So, my sleep schedule has been really shitty the past couple of days, which is probably masking the effect/or lack thereof of this treatment. My morning erections seems pretty good though, however there is one thing I just noticed, my testicles feel really warm, as in like, they feel alive. The thing about that though is that I can’t say for sure if they have always been like that, or if its because of the treatment. Although, I do vaguely remember that after taking propecia my testicles always used to feel sort of room temperaturish, almost to the point of being cold but my memory could be mistaken. In any case, my testicles feeling much warmer hasnt yet been accompanied by any massive libido boost…

One more thing, I have taken vitamin D in large doses before and it did nothing for me. Therefore I suspect iodine and vitamin D may have a synergistic effect. But I want to make it clear, I can’t yet tell if I am benefiting from this treatment yet, my benefits I am receiving are not dramatic enough to if I can tell if its real, or just in my head.

-Youbet

I’m feeling sort of lethargic today, did you experience any lethargy when you began taking the iodine?

Yup, my sleep schedule went to shit for a solid week or two. It helps to take the iodine early in the day. I think the body gets whipped out of homoeostasis for while as it tries to adjust to all the new hormone action, It will get better.

I bet that feeling in your balls is real and not in your head, over the coming weeks you will probably notice them get bigger.

stay the course! iodine and 10 000iu vit d/day.

Also people you need a good source of vitamin D3. It should not be tablets, it should be liquid gels, from a name you trust.

naturalthyroidchoices.com/LabTests.html

Iodine Loading Tests - No Doctor Needed

Hakala Research Labs
Phone: 303-763-6242
Toll Free: 877-238-1779
Offers Spot, Loading and Bromide Testing.
E-Mail: hakalaresearch@aol.com
Iodine Loading & Bromide Testing

FFP Laboratories (Dr. Flechas)
(1-877-900-5556) - Call and order the kit
Tell them you do not have a doctor to order the test.
Offers, Spot, Loading, Bromide and Heavy Metals Testing.

Vitamin Research Products
Test Kit: Iodine Sufficiency Test
This is a 2 part test. The SPOT test is the first urine void of the morning. From this first void, the level of iodine is measured in the urine, to establish a baseline.

NOTE: If the iodine test is not obtained from one of these three labs the test is not the same test that was used by Dr. Abraham to determine full body saturation levels.

YouBet mentioned Candida die off effects:

Iodine Candida Pubmed Study:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10709489?dopt=Abstract

According to literature I’m reading, Iodine is also helpful for Peyronie’s, fibrosis, prostate, etc.

YouBet – could you possibly compile every supplement you are taking with dosage ranges?

Thanks so much

I talked to someone who used iodine to help recover from propecia side effects. He said he didn’t have sexual side effects. If you guys want me to ask him anything else, please post it here or send me a PM and I’ll ask him.

This is what he said when I asked him how he used iodien to get over his propecia side effects:

Any updates on the iodine experiment?

I just ordered my iodine today. After watching that youtube video I will stay on iodine supplementation for life, regardless of whether we see benefits of our PFS symptoms. It just seems to have too many benefits to not have in your body.

I would like to get some hard test numbers for before and after comparision if possible, i think it would be of interest to all of us to see what numbers change after the introduction of high dose iodine into us.

What tests in particular do you guys think would be of most interest to us here for me to get prior to beginning my iodine supplementation?

full thyroid examination. like t4, t3, tsh, and the other random ones, maybe coritsol.

I’m on Iodine 25 mg/day and vitamin D 20,000 units per day and I can see some improvements.

I recommend everyone order the Iodine/Bromide challenge done by Hakala Labs Inc. It tests whether your body is holding onto to excess iodine. Meaning it needs it… It’s only 50$, and you do not need a practitioner to order it for you. All you have to do is take a 50mg iodorol tablet and collect your urine for a day. I myself took the test and was deficient in iodine. I peed out 71% of my iodine intake, which means my body is holding on to excess iodine, because it needs it. You should pee out 90%. I strongly recommend everyone gets that done. I would make a bold prediction that 100% of us our iodine deficient… Unless you eat seafood 3 meals a day…

hakalalabs.com/

That looks good mate.
Do you think it would be worthwhile also ordering the Bromide and Fluoride tests aswell?
And do you know if they ship internationally?

This is one of the most comprehensive lists of compiled links and info on Iodine Therapy:

docs.google.com/document/d/139Xa8u8kgNVT-K17TxYvsM7qsSfusxyvloIXWbU92rg/edit?pli=1#heading=h.5vf9cy1v1z8

Covers co-factors/supplements, detox precautions, and tons of iodine, prostate, infection, general health subjects.