Iodine -- Huge progress

I just found out that my lugol’s iodine was delivered. I’ll update everyone on my experience with it over the next few days

Check this out. Our federal government is at it again. First the FDA screwed us over by green-lighting finasteride and now the government is trying to take our iodine!

health-science-spirit.com/lugol.htm

Moonman - can you please provide an update regarding you reaction to Iodine? Thanks

5 days in. I have been taking all the support nutrient. Started at 30mg and am up to 140mg per day. I have noticed ZERO improvements. Will keep going for at least a few weeks.

Same here, I havent experienced any changes either :confused:

did either of you guys (moonman & seeyouinhell) experience anything after taking it… within maybe like 10-15 minutes after taking it? what i’m looking for is if you guys experience a rush of adrenaline or you feel very awake after taking it? also, can you tell us what brand specifically you are taking?

When I take my dose, i feel kind of…kind of a buzz I guess. Like I feel lightheaded. I use the same brand as the OP, he posted a link to it earlier.

I’m also using the same brand as OP. I guess I do feel a slight buzz, but moreso just feel awake. I changed my 2nd dose to around 6pm rather than right before bed because I wasnt able to sleep. It wasnt like a jittery adrenaline feeling though I just was unable to fall asleep.

If I can remember tonight I will try to “paint” my genitals…

starting mine today. will update any improvments

itneresting… so its definetly doing something when u guys are taking it. do u guys have pretty severe PFS? i’m curious if the op maybe has PFS where it isn’t as many of the more serious effects and maybe that plays a part in why it’s not working. what do your guy’s diets look like?

also… try this, and trust me. go to whole foods and buy biotta beet juice. it’s like 6 bucks and its a juice that is drinkable and u get used to it. buy 3 or 4 of them and drink them each day, 1 per day. then tell us if you had improvement with the iodine.

My PFS isnt too severe, I dont know why its not working…

youbet, update please?

and seeyouinhell, did you masturbate at all after you took it? did you notice ANY bit of increase and then had a masturbation session and then felt it didnt work?

In all honesty, if you plan on taking lugols for a prolonged time, say all day, every day, for who knows how long. I would research plant based iodine etc plenty good choises to go for, for it comes not out of a laboratory, but is all natural!, always better you should know by now.
There is no magic pill!!, just follow nature! and educate, on food(howard hay has a brilliant book), detoxing(all mayjor organs, liver, kidneys, etc etc get a clean colon for its where illness starts) and 70% of your imuun system sits, herbs can help, and exersice, work on you mind, body and soul, relax sit back and enjoy the finer things in life.

peace out,

Popo aka Dr Google youtube.com/watch?v=9LnxGoglJck

““The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest her or his patients in the care of the human frame, in a proper diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease.””"
Thomas A. Edison (1847 - 1931)

After all it seems Fina was a blessing!.

No Fina, No Cry.

So far nothing to report other than some nausea. I’m going to start ramping up my dose. I started a bit low just because I wasn’t sure how my body would react

It seems that only now after weeks of 100mg/day internally that my symptoms of bromisim are completely gone during the day. It felt like Iodine was repairing my PFS symptoms, but as bromide was being dumped into my bloodstream my PFS would flair up for a few hours. It was like a battle between the two halides in my body. This all seems to be over and my libido is reaching new plateaus. You would be amazed at how closely Bromide toxicity correlates to pretty much every single symptom i’ve herd described on this forum, makes me wonder if we are all suffering from a catastrophic case of bromide toxicity. Basically all you guys who are trying this need to give it time, I’m talking MONTHS of high doses. I live in Canada where bromide was taken out of bread products in the early 90s which may explain why I began making progress early on. You guys in the states are probably going to need more time to Kick it all out, and if your a Mountain Dew drinker DEAR GOD this is going to take years!

I want to stress that I am on 10000iu a day of vitamin d, and have been for many months. This may be another reason for my rapid recovery after starting iodine. I believe there is some powerful hormonal synergy going on between the two.

I masturbated twice yesterday and my ejaculate continues to get creamier and of more even consistency. My testicles now stay large and full through the entire day. The sensitivity in my penis continues to increase to levels I have since completely forgotten existed.

This probably all sounds too good to be true, but I urge those of you that are trying this to stay the course and ramp up to high doses and stay there for at least a couple months and then asses where you are. Also consider taking lots of vit d.

I have stopped painting my groin area with iodine. It hurts dam it, and I feel great weather I do it or not at this point.

thats crazy. what does your diet look like? any other supplements you take besides vit d? vit d could play a part.

I don’t want to speak too soon, but I *think its working. That is to say, initially I was only doing the iodine (100 mg a day) and I was getting no results. In fact, I was tempted to even level the accusation that youbet was just on here to peddle snake oil, however…I started getting modest results after adding the 10000 iu of vitamin D. In any case, Ive only been doing this for three days so we’ll see if it maintains or even continues to improve. Thanks for the heads up youbet, im really hoping this doesn’t fizzle out on me. (it might very well though…)

Good to hear. I stopped after 10 days of no results. But after youbets last post I decided to start again and give it more time. I will also try to up the Vit D.

I have also been sent some information on Oxygen therapy via food grade hydrogen peroxide. I am going to begin this soon along with Iodine. If anyone wants me to send them a copy of the e-book, then send me a PM. It is actually a very informative and interesting book.

moonman, how much vitamin d were you taking???