Iodine -- Huge progress

Interesting post, i was using high doses of iodine and it didn’t help my libido. Now i am using 2% Lugol solution but not orally, i do iodine painting…as i read that iodine is realy toxic when taken orally healthwyze.org/index.php/ingesting-iodine.html . Be carefull with iodine :wink:

It depends on the types and amounts. Small amounts of betadine taken orally is poisonous, but Lugols and Iodoral are both recommended for oral intake.

through doing research on a good multi mineral/vitamin supplement… i stumbled upon dessicated liver and it’s high quality nutrition. now i found this thread. get this… this stuff is a POWERHOUSE of b-complex vitamins along with a ton of other thinsg. i think that this could be a major underlying factor in why youbet could have had success in his regimen. b-complex and especially b12 is one of, if not the most important part of the methylation cycle. look up the health benefits of this thing. not only that, read these reviews from iherb:

not saying this is official science from these reviews, but just to get an idea. there’s a lot of good things they are saying about it to on bodybuilding.com forum also…

Has anybody else had success from Iodine ?

Or gotten worse from iodine supplementation?

I started taking Iodine a while back but stopped because it gave me a sore throat.

I thought it was actually burning it and went to my doc when it wouldn’t go away. She said I had puss on one of my tonsils.

After reading this thread, I started taking it again and straight away got a sore throat. Though I think it could be my lymph nodes.

I continued taking it and now I don’t get a sore throat at all.

I’m not getting any other detox symptoms however, and I’m taking 50mg per day. It’s early days though.

No improvement so far.

I am probably a little bit more moody than usual and feel slightly “off” but if this was the holy grail I would’ve thought it would floor me.

Thinking of upping my dose a bit next week.

Another thing I noticed is that my sinuses instantly clog up usually within 10 minutes of taking the iodine. Strange…

What’s the science behind iodine? Does it reduce estrogen? I’ve heard of people with cancer taking it but no idea why. Anyway it’s seems strange to be rubbing iodine onto your nuts, I can’t imagine it would have any effect other than negative…

On a side note, the past few days I’ve noticed the skin on my sack is really dry and in places red, what could this be?

Hi J89,

good to hear from you. It’s quite a long time ago.

I wouldn’t overdose iodine. It can be dangerous (I know we are at a point where it doesn’t matter that much anymore). However, I believe it is no cure. Besides youbet nobody reported positive results. I bought Lugol’s solution and took it for a very short while but I discontinued due to warnings from other guys.

hi, can you please explain what is dangerous about taking iodine? and why you believe it is no cure? these are blank statements.

bryce54,

I don’t know if it is a cure or not!! I just guess it is no cure. Or have you seen other guys (except youbet) having recovered from using Iodine. I bought iodine myself but after some research I stopped taking it.

You guys have gotta stop banking on a one thing cures all approach.

If youbet recovered from iodine treatment, there’s every chance more people can too.

Iodine mainly helps your thyroid to work properly. Your thyroid is the gas pedal for all of your hormones. It is super important to have your thyroid working properly.

My body temps are always low which is indicative of an underactive thyroid. Iodine deficiency is the first thing to target.

Since taking iodine at 50mg per day, my body temps have returned to normal, which probably means my thyroid is working properly again.

Interestingly my voice has gotten notabley deeper which could mean some testosterone is coming back.

This is definaty worth persuing.

I also noticed two spontaneous erections yesterday that I havnt had for months.

Could be coincidence?

Maybe not.

Why is this thread not in the recoveries section ?

Ummm coz no one has recovered from it… Youbet claimed it then vanished, plenty of other guys tried it and nothing. There’s your answer.

Was youbet a fake ? I really hope he wasnt lying.

It also could mean that your thyroid is swelling, which is a known (and reported to be temporary) effect of iodine/potassium iodide supplementation.

i really dont think so considering i have read about propecia and iodine around the web…

does anyone have any updates or changes that happened with iodine use?

Hi all .Would you think i should give logol a try or is it a dead end for everybody except youbet?

I dont think you have anything to lose by trying it.