Insane Sugar Craving Before The Full Recovery

Last month I experienced a FULLY AND AMAZING RECOVERY with hCG and anastrozole protocol.
In the third day on anastrozole I injected my first hCG shot (already used in the past alone). After a couple of hours I had an INSANE SUGAR CRAVING, I went to supermarket and I bought an amazing amounts of candies and at home I ate ALL.
Never in my life I experienced an insane desire like that!
The day after I was COMPLETELY RECOVERED WITH AN AMAZING MUSCLE TONE, CLEAR MIND, WELLNESS AND PEACE, ENERGY, INSANE LIBIDO AND STRONG ERECTIONS EVERYTIME.
Has anyone experienced an insane sugar craving before get recovered?
My endo said that glucose levels regulate GnRH release.

2 Likes

How long did the recovery last?

8 days.
I reacted immediately to protocol.
Unfortunately I was not able to perform another recovery.
Maybe my liver and/or another organs are not able to metabolize efficiently (I have a huge pot belly).

So after recovering u regressed back to pfs?

Yeah exactly. Fortunately I didn’t experience any crash, only slow but steady impairment (due to loss of efficacy from drugs, maybe due to liver…).

2 Likes

Did you have any visual or cognitive sides?

During recovery everything was brilliant.
During pfs I have blurred vision and photophobia.

3 Likes

How long ago was this and then your subsequent attempt at repeating the process?

Would you be prepared to try it again 6 months later for example?

I gather that Anastrozole isn’t something to play with though.

Early July 2018.
About 12 hours after the ingestion of an insane amounts of candies due to sugar craving I woke up completely recovered.
I repeated the hCG injection together anastrozole but I hadn’t any insane sugar craving. Improvements disappeared slowly after a week.
I can repeat the protocol in future.
Anastrozole isn’t a candy but I had benefits more than one time (no adverse reactions after quitting).
TRT and AAS are more dangerous.

Look at my post in that thread. I also experienced this.

1 Like

Could you try HCG alone?

Hi @Andrea

Thanks for your report back in 2018. Can you share an update about how things are going now?

2 Likes

It’s kind of sad how badly people want to believe they are cured.

3 Likes

Indeed, I experienced full recovery this summer, just one morning I got up and felt normal again. But it only lasted for a couple of weeks. Some part of my consciousness knew it was too good to be true.

If you have had any type of recovery that should be all the evidence you need that your body can return to normal, I think I pretty much back to normal most of the time.

Yes, but it looks like your organs are OK and could function well, but you’ve lost the connection to them.

Not necessarily, you can believe you’re cured and live that way for a while. The mind is a strong organ. eventually life hit’s a dose of reality, and you’ll see you’re not cured, and you conclude you deluded yourself you are.

If you’re truly recovered, the recovery should be permanent, and objectively verifiable. It will last without you having to force yourself to believe so. Not saying thats impossible, I’m just saying from all I’ve read here within the last month, it’s hard to distuingish people who were cured from people who accepted their limitations and moved on with living life, and it causing “recovery”.

It’s still possible to be cured, maybe, but it depends on the severity and extent and core cause of the symptoms as well. Some merely have some ED. others have changed brains. Some might be cured or call themselves cured by having an optimal hormone balance, with others, the cause is more deeprooted, and gene expression changed because of epigenetic factors which are mostly beyond our scope of influence.

update? how are you feeling, Andrea?

Hey, how is your situation right now?