I'm having dark thoughts

My friends, I do not know how you manage to resist even years. I have spent almost months, and I feel like dying, I can not sleep anymore, I feel breathless. This situation is killing me, this is something devastating, A ruined summer, I can not have girls, have stories, I feel fucking useless. I can not do anything. What is happening to us is unfair! Should I go to a psychiatrist to hire something? I’m dying inside, my body leaving me, I’m pale white, with no strength. I do not know if I can resist any more, I’m having dark thoughts, I’d like to stop it all this is a fucking nightmare I’m only 27 years old :persevere::persevere::persevere:

Have you tried some protocols or supplements since your crash? 2 years ago I was at 0, had nothing to lose so I took risks and luckily it worked and I got better very quick.

1 Like

Hi Invictus!
Can you please tell us what exactly did you take and which side had you got?..
Thank you!!

1 Like

You could post some stuff u took. It could help him. Best

1 Like

I’m taking l-arginine but without any benefit.
I thought I’d try Andractim but I’m afraid it’s useless.
Is an endless suffering I will not resist anymore

hey dood, as someone who has a history of fairly intense mental health problems I completely understand you. I’m 22 and have sexual side effects from taking accutane. I see my friends out with girlfriends and boyfriends and sometimes feel so crushed by it, but hey, feeling crushed isn’t doing anything for me. I suggest finding a good therapist or psychologist to talk to - this is something that has been really helpful for me. Also reading about meditation and the buddhist approach to life has been very helpful - although I understand this may not be for everyone. You’ve got to get to a point where despair is not an option, and no matter what you can keep pushing forward. Catastrophic thought patterns are the worst too. Sure, some people have this for years but lots manage to recover at some point, however long it may take. Keep telling yourself you can get better because others have, and put the energy you were losing through negative emotions into getting better! I’ve found it helpful to remind myself that while I feel unable to enter sexual situations or relationships at the moment, my life has other things of meaning. If you have any hobbies or passions, concentrate on them for a while! Sending you my solidarity mate, I really can relate to how you’re feeling, and wish you the best.

6 Likes

Hey man, you are giving up yet? You should go through some other guys stories just to see what they were faced with and how they got better or recovered. You need months to get there.
If you are ready to end your life, then you can also try andractim. :):joy:
Just take a look at awor, he has been going more than ten years through that I guess. But that is not the main goal.
If you were at my point and knew my whole story, you would have killed yourself already with joy.
So, be ready for other issues coming up.
First: do the things I mentioned.
There is also titan dht gel outthere. Russian product it seems. Some ppl have very good experience with that.

So here are the tests to go. Man, do them asap.

Blokdwork: testo, free testo, progesterone, prolactin, estradiol, potassium, vit.d, vit. b1,2,6,12, calcium, magnesium, zinc!, gluthathione, copper.
Also for Epstein B.Virus and mitochondrial function.
Gut issues? Even if not, do comprehensive stool test: bacteria’s, pathogens, heavy metals, calprotectin.
Urine: test for copper, zinc, pH level (several times and several times a day).
No joke, you can try doing a hair test called ARL. You don’t need to buy supps they suggest you. But if we see common things in hair and blood and urine, it is easier to get started.

Just do those tests, they are not that expensive but can show a lot and help you avoiding taking useless things.
You can help us and yourself by get a 23andme test.

Create your own log!!! :):thinking: and post your symptoms in your profile. Nobody will be able to help you in the long run unless you do this.

Be prepared to go through hell anyway. But we have been expecting you already. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had literally all sides. Very severe case.

In short: I took progesterone cream and tribulus. Then I did my own protocol (tomato juice protocol, search on solvepfs for all details)

I went from completely asexual to super high libido, confidence, motivation, alpha male within 2 years.The biggest improvements already happened within 6 weeks after buying progesterone and tribulus.

Only the shrinkage never improved.

Could you tell us how you combined program and trib? Short: What looked this protocol like? Many thx.

PS: So you had gut issues as well?

1 Like

Oh, actually I never had gut issues/digestive symptoms. But every other symptom!

So I first started tribulus, then 1 week later combined it with progesterone. Took prog only for 7 days, felt worse and stopped it cold turkey.

Right after prog I felt much worse than before. But then over the next week things slowly got better. 2 weeks after stopping prog I had a huge junkfood craving and ate 5000 calories. Next day woke up 50% recovered. I repeated these once a week junk meals during my tomato juice protocol.

I also never stopped taking tribulus. I still take it today, 2 years later.

3 Likes

Thank you Invictus for your answer!
Another thing, did you take progesterone after doing some exams or did you take it ‘by chance’?..
Did you doctor prescribe it or did you buy it without any recipe?..
Thank you!!

I only bought it cause I read about progesterone here in this forum (there’s a big progesterone thread somewhere here).

I bought the cream from biovea, was recommended here. I used 20g on the underside of my forearms, split in 2 doses (10g AM left arm, 10g PM right arm). On day 6 and 7 I even used 40g, then crashed and stopped.

THX! Very interesting your story!
A guy recovered by craving for sugar.

The crazy thing is that ppl on a certain protocol can feel bad while on it but then a snap back occurs later when stopped.
It is like overtraining - body adapts when having rest. So, cycling of prog! should be your program!

Dosage: I even tried 120 g on one day.
You can go the low dose way (5-7g a day for14 days by a break of 4 days and restarting = cycling.

Or high dose for one week: 40-70 gr a day.
Maybe repeating.

I hope you gonna cycle! I guess you could cure you that way.

Thank you Invictus for your reply!
Do you know if progesterone may be dangerous in some way or its worth trying since it has not bad side effects?
Thank you!!

It inhibits 5AR just like fin, but much weaker of course. So yes, it can make things worse. Depends on the person. Its risky.

@invictus: Prog inhibits 5ar, that is right. BUT! : it converts to cholesterol. That is important. Fin does not convert at all! That is the problem.

So, if someone tries prog and feels worse, he will even snap back! on a higher dht level after withdraw. That is intended. You need to cycle.
If he feels good on it, he won’t feel worse after withdraw.

I have never heard prog caused problems.
In my eyes, testo and even dht agonists can cause more severe problems. I read it.

Anyway, never touch AD and aromatase inhibitors.

Last comment: if you feel better on andractim doesn’t mean you will feel better when you withdraw. Check that out first!!!

If you feel worse after withdraw of andractim, your 5ar might work less. Less dht.

Good luck.