Infection Antibody (IgG) Results

Moonman’s results
EBV: >8 (0-0.9)
CMV: 7.8 (0-0.9)
HSV-1: 5.55 (0-1.9)

HSV-2: Negative
Lyme: Negative

Another PropeciaHelp User’s (wished to remain anonymous)
EBV: 3.78 (0-1.10)
EBV EBNA: >5 (0-1.10)
CMV: 2.92 (0-0.9)
Mycoplasma pneumoniae: 4.6 (0-.9)

Candida: Negative
VZV: Negative
Chlamydia pneumoniae: 1:128 (<1:64)
HSV-1: >5 (0-0.9)

HSV-2: Negative
HHV-6: 1:160 (<1:10)
Lyme: Negative

Full Antibodies list for those who want to get theirs tested:
EBV
CMV
HSV-1
HHV-6
VZV
Chlamydia pneumoniae
Parvovirus B19
Mycoplasma

Coxiella burnetii
Brucella
HTLV I and II

Good reads to educate yourself on this info…
holtorfmed.com/index.php?sec … file_id=46
docs.google.com/document/pub?id … TiJk9QIeY0

Moonman, can you please explain the results, what are those antibodies against that turned out positive? Are all of these pathogens? That doesn’t explain our side effects if they are. Also, I sent you a PM, can you please respond to it?

Having this high of antibodies to just one of those can cause severe chronic fatigue symptoms and many other symptoms. We both have tested high to multiple so far. Yes, they are pathogens. Mostly viral, but a few are bacteria.

I deleted all my PMs, so you might want to resend it…

moonman1

the result is mind blowing. which lab tested them? all are way high.
I think all of us should go for these tests. I read a little bit about these anti bodies but it very new to me so no comments but yes fatigue is mentioned.

autoimmune Pfs is fucked forever.

Is massive fatigue a symptom for most of you? I am the opposite, full of energy almost never tired

you are lucky. if I can get my energy bacl, I will never care for my sexual issues. Sex is at bottom of the list for me.

1 Like

moonman1
what is your plan of action now?
it is interesting Aids patients are also hypogonal and go on TRT.
This looks like egga and chicken scenario. We don’t know pfs is due to ABs or ABs have been produced because of pfs after low testosterone.

@finatruth

you feel full of energy? seriously? this entire syndrome can be described as my soul and my strength being sucked completely from my body … you are very, very lucky

I wonder what your main is? if you have energy and can hold a job then what is your issue?

I wouldn’t say I have massive fatigue. I have way less energy than before. If I exercise then there is a good chance that I am way drained the next day. I’m way weaker than before.

I guess saying “I am always drained” is a lot more accurate for me than saying “I have chronic fatigue”.

At the same time though, neurological issues is an issue; brain fog, memory, etc.

If you look at the guidelines for what is CFS or ME, Fatigue is the highest indicator at 95%, but nuerological issues is also up there.

LabCorp

Not sure. Get a few more pathogen tests done and then start a treatment plan. Most likely anti-virals.

AIDS patients actually respond to Androgens. That’s the big issue here. I do believe that activation of the androgen receptor is a competent of the innate immune response. So who knows.

At the same time though, pathogens (especially EBV and CMV) can cause androgen resistance through the following mechanism…

[i]The molecular mechanisms by which the Th1 pathogens are able to disable the body’s hormonal pathways are very clear. As patients accumulate a Th1 bacterial load, substances created by the pathogens begin to block the Vitamin D Receptor, slowing the innate immune response.

When the VDR is block by pathogens substances or 25-D it can no longer transcribe an enzyme (CYP24A1) that is supposed to keep the body’s level of 1,25-D in the correct range. At the same time, the cytokines released by the Th1 pathogens over-activate an enzyme called CYP27B1. CYP27B1 controls the amount of 25-D converted into 1,25-D. When the enzyme is produced in greater quantities, more 25-D is converted to 1,25-D. Both processes described above cause 1,25-D to become elevated in patients with chronic disease.

Unfortunately, when 1,25-D reaches a high enough level it is able to bind the body’s other nuclear receptors. The nuclear receptors are essentially the receptors that control the body’s hormonal pathways – the alpha/beta thyroid receptors, the androgen receptor, the progesterone receptor, the estrogen receptor etc. In his latest BioEassy paper, Dr. Marshall gives the exact affinities of 1,25-D for many of the nuclear receptors and shows that at high levels it is able to bind them quite easily.

When 1,25-D binds these receptors, it displaces the metabolites that are meant to be in the receptors under normal conditions, metabolites that allow the hormonal pathways to run correctly. So when 1,25-D displaces these metabolites the patient experiences hormonal havoc. Essentially every hormonal pathways is affected, especially in people who are very sick.[/i]

mpkb.org/home/pathogenesis/vitamind/metabolism

moonman1
please report this to PFS.org. This might be of interest for them. Who knows this might be turning point for us.

Guys please go for these antibodies tests.

I have a laundry list from cycling depression, low back pain, red dry skin, sexual dysfunction, penile be bending, shrinking legs and writs etc. I just don’t get that tired often. My brainfog/depression is correlated to worsening and bettering sexual function. That’s why I am 100% certain this involves neurosteroids

Am I the only guy that has symptoms that cycle, even in severity. Like last week depressed couldn’t feel an orgasm, this week it’s better. Last week no nocturnals, this week I do. Last week more depression and skin more dry, this week better. Do your symptoms really never, even remotely, fluctuate at all?

it seems to depend on who you ask around here. my symptoms don’t really fluctuate and haven’t at all over the last thirteen months. the only difference between now and 13 months ago is that the panic attacks went away and the brain fog got worse.
some say they fluctuate… others don’t.

what do you mean don’t really? So they do the slightest or they don’t at all? Don’t at all would obvioulsy be the same sexual, physical, mental status each day. Zero change etc.

Many feel better and then worse. this might be due to many reasons.

please talk about anti bodies.

So if I am going to order these tests through labcorp, Is there a specific test grouping that I can order…like all the tests in one group, or do I have to add each individual test to the cart? thanks

I tested positive to EBV, i am slight above the range. Doctors didn’t say anything about it